The Official Spring 2010 PI Thread

I have applied for the Catering Management Internship, but I haven't recieved an acceptance call or a rejection letter yet. I have seen a few people on here and facebook that have recieved rejection letters.

hey bgirl...I applied for costume buying and never heard anything...but someone already said they got in on fbook. :sad1: I had a first interview for cp alum positions only, but still haven't heard back. Which costuming internships did you apply for? And any others? I've done a PI before, and I know things can change at the last minute, but we shall see...good luck!! :cheer2:

All I applied for was costume design and costumer. But they took costume design off my workbench, so even though I never got a rejection email, I assume I have been...

I broke down and called casting to find out if they had any information, and they said all decisons would be out by the 16th. So only a few more days!

I broke down and called casting to find out if they had any information, and they said all decisons would be out by the 16th. So only a few more days!

Is this in regards to the alumni-only internships?

I just asked about Professional Internships, so I'm guessing all of them?

Wow! That's interesting..thanks for the info! I hope that you're right...and that all of us get the calls we've been waiting for :goodvibes

Has anyone gotten another offer while waiting for Disney before? I was offered a position with the Florida Department of Revenue as an auditor....

Has anyone gotten another offer while waiting for Disney before? I was offered a position with the Florida Department of Revenue as an auditor....

An internship or a full time perm. position? I think you said you graduate in Decemeber, or maybe it was someone else... anyway, if it is a full time job I would take the full time job. If it's an internship I would hold off accepting for a few more days and see if anything with Disney pans out especially if you really want to work at Disney. I'm sure you could hold off the state for a few days about your answer.

Congrats!!! You're lucky that you'll have a job either way. With Disney you'd have a fun and educational internship but with the Florida Department of Revenue you would have (most likely) something that A LOT of people would love to have right now - job security. An internship only lasts 6 months...those who get salary jobs afterwards seem to be a lucky few.

I envy the decision you'll have to make! :) No matter what happens you'll still have a job!

Once again, congrats! :thumbsup2

Thanks! Yes it is a "real" job and not an internship. As much as I would love to have a Disney internship I am going to accept the DOR job. I guess that makes me out of the running. Good luck to the rest of you!

Anyone apply for or hear anything about Services for Guests with Disabilities?

Hi, I never post here, but I interviewed for the Worldwide Safety & Accessibility PI on Tuesday and she told me those roles had been decided and they were contacting their people this week. I guess they're in the same location and I'm not entirely sure why she told me that. Good luck!

As Brenna said, I've accepted a Communication Planning role and am so excited! Dream job for a designer :D

Well, it's a new day...hopefully filled with offers for everyone on the board! :goodvibes

Are we supposed to hear something either way? I realize that large company's move slowly but I am just about to give up hope as it has been several weeks.

Are we supposed to hear something either way? I realize that large company's move slowly but I am just about to give up hope as it has been several weeks.

Yes, you will hear something either way. If you don't get the internship, you will get a rejection email, at least you are supposed to and most have in the past, unless there were extenuating circumstances .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter