The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Rob

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Colour: Black hair, green eyes

Body Type: Normal

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No, but I would like some one day

Do you have any pets: No

Favourite activities: reading, movies, music, but my favourite activity is going to theme parks. I love roller coasters and other rides.

Favourite Movie: Brazil, Fight Club, Shawshank Redemption, The Dark Knight Rises

Favourite color(s): Green

Favourite Disney character(s): Jessica Rabbit (please don't tell me that doesn't count!)

A little bit about yourself: I am a 41 year old IT manager, in South London. I can be a bit shy when I meet people the first time. I've just recently got back from a holiday (or vacation, if you prefer) from Orlando. I loved how happy Disney made my sister's kids. I'd love some of my own kids one day, so I can take them to Disney, too. I also like the other theme parks in Orlando. I like to think of myself as a thrill junkie!

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for a happy, open minded person who cares about her appearance, but is not too obsessive about it. She would be a professional person, but would like children at some point.

First Name: Jessica

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brunette/ Hazel

Body Type: Average, but slimming down

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: One Dog named Darcy

Favorite activities: reading, going to movies, spending time with family and friends, traveling, Disney Trips

Favorite Movie: Wow, I'm a movie addict so I have way too many to name here. Disney: Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp, Little Mermaid

Favorite color(s): Purple, Blue and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie, Cinderella, Ariel, Boo

A little bit about yourself: I am a RN in the neonatal intensive care unit and recently moved back to my home state of Arizona this year. I love to read and watch movies and have recently discovered the joys of working out and pushing my body to the limit. I am looking forward to the weather cooling down so I can pursue some outdoor activities here in AZ. I love all things Disney and have an annual pass to Disneyland Resort which I visit 2-3 times a year depending on my work schedule. I went to WDW for the first time last summer and loved it though I'll admit I was a tad bit overwhelmed with all the planning it required vs the laid back atmosphere of Disneyland, but I look forward to going back there some day!

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for a guy who has similiar Christian values, enjoys seeking out life's adventures, can laugh at himself and will love and support me. It would also be helpful if he understood my Disney obsession, he doesn't have to be as nuts as I am but it would be nice if I didn't feel like I was dragging him along with me. :)

I am looking forward to meeting new people.

First Name: Jennifer

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brunette

Body Type: thin/athletic

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: yes, one

Do you have any pets: 1 cat

Favorite activities: travel, outdoors, sporting events, hiking/camping, concerts

Favorite movie: all time favorite - dirty dancing and top gun...diney movie Brave (i cried and loved seeing such a strong mother in a disney movie)

Favorite color(s): purple or blue

Favorite Disney character(s): always had a soft spot for pooh

A little bit about yourself: Ugh, i have done the online dating thing and i suck at these things. Basically, i am a normal, well educated adult. I like kids and am well respected in my job. I just finished my masters degree and have some free time on my hands this summer so i have decided to plan a disney trip. I am better at relationships than dating, and have done the long term thing numerous times, but have not been married. I want to find someone to enjoy life with, to laugh with, and to have fun with, and sometimes a shoulder to cry on would be nice, but I have a pretty good life and i am not looking for someone to save me or improve me or be a father for my daughter.

A little bit about your ideal match: male, employed, educated, attractive, light hearted...doesn't seem to complicated but i haven't had much luck finding lately

don't know how to attach pics but will send them if interested

gymjen said:
First Name: Jennifer

Hair/Eye Color: Brunette

Body Type: thin/athletic

Do you have any kids: yes, one

Do you have any pets: 1 cat

Favorite activities: travel, outdoors, sporting events, hiking/camping, concerts

Favorite movie: all time favorite - dirty dancing and top gun...diney movie Brave (i cried and loved seeing such a strong mother in a disney movie)

Favorite color(s): purple or blue

Favorite Disney character(s): always had a soft spot for pooh

A little bit about yourself: Ugh, i have done the online dating thing and i suck at these things. Basically, i am a normal, well educated adult. I like kids and am well respected in my job. I just finished my masters degree and have some free time on my hands this summer so i have decided to plan a disney trip. I am better at relationships than dating, and have done the long term thing numerous times, but have not been married. I want to find someone to enjoy life with, to laugh with, and to have fun with, and sometimes a shoulder to cry on would be nice, but I have a pretty good life and i am not looking for someone to save me or improve me or be a father for my daughter.

A little bit about your ideal match: male, employed, educated, attractive, light hearted...doesn't seem to complicated but i haven't had much luck finding lately

don't know how to attach pics but will send them if interested

PM sent!

First Name: Mercy

Hair/Eye Color: Black / Dark brown

Body Type: Full Figure

Ethnicity: African-American

Do you have any kids: No, not yet

Favorite activities: Traveling, Reading, and Swimming

Favorite movie: Too many to mention

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Pocahontas

A little bit about yourself: I like many things. Above all, I read to relax and have some alone time. I also consider napping a hobby. I live in South Korea now but will be going back to the US in October and I can't wait. I miss my family and friends. I LOVE traveling and have been to and lived in many countries. Of course I love Disney, but I've only been there once and plan to ratify that this fall. I also love learning about culture and diversity. I very much enjoy baking and trying new recipes. Of course, I can't forget about hanging out with friends.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who likes to travel and is adaptable in different environments. Someone who will not just tolerance but respect cultural differences. I'm looking for someone who's funny (can make me laugh because I love laughing), loves Disney, has a good head on their shoulders, open minded, good guy, and is financially stable.

1355561279202_zps240b8aac.jpg

First Name: Danielle

Hair/Eye Color: Naturally my hair is dark brown. Currently it's a red violet shade. Eyes are brown.

Body Type: BBW

Occupation: Front Desk Manager at a Hair Salon & Personal Caregiver

Do you have any kids: No.

Do you have any pets: 1 dog named Reggie

Favorite activities: Watching hockey, listening to music, video games, watching movies & tv, reading, cooking, arts & crafts, and working on my vinyl record collection.

Favorite movie: Sixteen Candles. Fav Disney movie is the original Alice In Wonderland.

Favorite color(s): Purple & red.

Favorite Disney character(s): Tinkerbell, Stitch, Minnie, Belle.

A little bit about yourself: I'm a laid back person who likes to take one day at a time and laugh when ever possible. I'm willing to try anything once. I'm fascinated with London and dream of going there soon. I also watch a lot of British television.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is kind and funny and just likes to enjoy life as I do.

28167_10151558575923841_588108565_n.jpg

A photo of me and the Washington Capitals mascot Slapshot at the annual season ticket holder party.

First name: M

Hair/ eyes : brown

Body type: average

Ethnicity : Hispanic

Children: yes 2

Pets: 1 dog

Favorite activities : going to the movies, beach, theater, fishing. Watching football (texans fan).

Favorite movies - too many to name

Favorite color : purple

Favorite character : Ariel

A little about me: never know what to put on these things. I'm fairly shy until I get comfortable with someone. Im pretty laid back like to hang out with friends when time allows. My time with my children is important. Guess if you have questions please ask.

My ideal match: looking for someone who is also laid back. Likes to travel - especially to Disney. Can enjoy a game but also likes to get dressed up and go out. Likes going to the beach. Gentleman. Educated.

Jennifer - I can't PM you as my post count isn't high enough, and you sound a very nice person. I live in the UK, if this doesn't put you off let me know, and we can exchange pics, etc.

First Name: Jill

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type: curvy

Ethnicity: caucasian

Do you have any kids: no (but hoping one day!)

Do you have any pets: no, but I love dogs and my roommate has two cats.

Favorite activities: Besides going to Disney World ;)? I love spending time in bookstores (prefer used, they have more personality!), I also love writing, going to movies, museums, singing.

Favorite movie: Anything Disney/Pixar. There are many others as well but I can't think of them right now.

Favorite color(s): purple and turquoise

Favorite Disney character(s): Alice, Belle, Mickey, Auroa, Figment, Orange Bird

A little bit about yourself: I'm currently attending USF to get my B.A in Communications after taking a few semesters off here and there. I was born and raised here in Fl and have an AP to WDW. I'm not really sure what else to put here so feel free to PM me and ask!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has it together in his life. Someone I can "bring home to Mom", yes, looking for one of those guys. That's really all. And of course a love for Disney :)

First Name: Mickey!! (Real name is Michael, but have gone by Mickey since birth. Named after Mickey Mantle)

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Pooh sized. I could stand a few more walks around Epcot

Occupation: Loss Prevention Technician at a large insurance company

Do you have any kids: My little boy, Tristan, is in heaven. An angel on my shoulders

Do you have any pets: No, but love most dogs

Favorite activities: Disney, of course. Attending sporting events. Big movie lover

Favorite movie: Star Wars, Field of Dreams, Silence of the Lambs, A Perfect World, just to name a few

Favorite color(s): Red and Black...Go Dawgs!

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, of course

A little bit about yourself: Feel free to ask anything. I like to keep things simple. I don't get worked up about a lot of things. Try to spend my days as happy as can be.

A little bit about your ideal match: Just someone who is honest from the get go, even if honesty hurts sometimes. Being a Disney fan obviously wouldn't hurt!

Pooh sized! Love it...that's such a cute description :)

First Name: Chelsea

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde hair/blue eyes

Body Type: Petite

Ethnicity: Causcasian

Do you have any kids: No, but someday

Do you have any pets: I have one dog named Kiera

Favorite activities: Sleeping, eating, laughing, dancing, watching movies, and cuddling with my dog

Favorite movie: Rebecca, favorite Disney Movie is Snow White

Favorite color(s): Aqua

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse :)

A little bit about yourself: I love to laugh and have a good time. I smile a lot. I am short but mighty. My dog outweighs me. Though I have a career, I grew up dancing and still love to teach ballet as a substitute. It's part of who I am.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney as much as I do! Someone who is has goals in life and isn't afraid to chase them. And someone who loves to smile.

First Name: Sarah

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type: Fat and fabulous.

Favorite activities: Reading, traveling, Disney, tumblr

Favorite movie: Disney: Alice in Wonderland, Non Disney: Hook

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Alice, Donald, CJS, Peter Pan ... ok, I'll stop.

A little bit about yourself: I'm Oxford born and bred. I'm about to graduate with a degree in English and I have no idea where I'll go next but all I want to do is work for Disney and start having adventures!

A little bit about your ideal match: Ambitious, kind-hearted, someone who I can have interesting conversations and debates with. A Disnerd who can make me laugh.

First Name: Natalie

Hair/Eye Color: Brown and Blue

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: 2. aged 6 and 4 months

Do you have any pets: Cat, called Max

Favorite activities: spending time with family, helping others plan wdw trips :P

Favorite movie: To hard, between .. Tangled, Peter Pan, Pinocchio and Beauty and the Beast

Favorite color(s):turquoise

Favorite Disney character(s):Pinocchio

A little bit about yourself: I'm 24, i have two little boys, i have a variety of tattoos, i have johnny cash lyrics on my chest, and other larger ones and want more so i wont really get on to well with someone whos against them lol .. unfortunatly i've been unlucky inlove and want to meet a guy with similar interests and to spend a family filled life together
photo.php

A little bit about your ideal match: like minded, honest, funny, family orientated

First Name: Chris

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average/ Few extra

Ethnicity: W

Do you have any pets: Beagle named Molly

Favorite activities: Many...mainly involving Orlando vacations and vacation planning

Favorite movie: Star Wars

Favorite color(s): Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Pluto

A little bit about yourself: Been on 2 solo Orlando trips in the past year...one to WDW and one to USF...would like to meet someone with similar interests so maybe I don't need to go solo anymore lol

A little bit about your ideal match: 32-48..F..close to DE/PA/NJ/MD area...someone who enjoys hitting Orlando 2x/year, or at least once!

Well, I'm going to repost since a bunch has changed since my last survey. Here we go:

First Name: Jordan

Location: Now in Cleveland, OH, but I'll be in Orlando August 12-January 3 as part of the Disney College Program!

Hair/Eye Color: Black/blue

Body Type: Slim

Occupation: Paramedic, but returning to college as a PR/Marketing major

Do you have any pets: One dog and two cats shared among everyone in the house

Favorite activities: Going to concerts, sporting events (mainly hockey and baseball, but I'll go to anything that is going on in town), hanging out with friends, exploring things to do nearby. I'm sure when I'm in Disney that I'll add going to the parks and Universal to that list.

Favorite movie: Airplane (yes, it came out before I was born. It's still hilarious!)

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): I never like this question, because I have so many. If you combine Disney with Pixar, I'd pick Woody. Going with traditional Disney, I'd pick Simba.

A little bit about yourself: I'm just a guy trying to make it through college while working two jobs and still trying to have a life. I'm usually pretty laid back, and like to think that I have a decent sense of humor. I work hard at school and my jobs, but also love and value time to just hang out with friends.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone laid back and down to earth. Having a sense of humor is a must-have! As is the ability to not take yourself seriously all the time. I'm usually always on the go, even in my free time (I'd much rather go out and do something than just sit at home on the couch), so someone who likes going out and exploring would be a plus!

Feel free to PM me or find me on Facebook (facebook.com/leventhal) if you wanna chat! Even if it's just because you are looking for a friend to explore the parks with, thats totally fine! :)

719f0981-1fba-4791-9430-084fb2d3cfae.jpg

Ha, I didn't even realize that one of the complimentary shampoo bottles from my Disney trip was in the photo.

First Name:
Joel

Sex:
Male

Hair/Eye Color:
Brown

Body Type:
Pleasingly Plump. Thats the about the best way I can put it.

Ethnicity:
Caucasion

Federal Goverment IT Contractor

Do you have any kids:
Nope

Do you have any pets:
2 ferrets and some fish.

Favorite activities:
I kinda collect hobbies. I play video games occasionally, and I try to catch a baseball game once and a while.

Favorite movie:
I watch a lot of movies, but currently my favorite is The King's Speech.

Favorite color(s):
Black

Favorite Disney character(s):
Edward "Eddie" Valiant from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I give my arm and a leg for a sequel to this movie.

whoframedrogerrabbit.jpg

A little bit about yourself:
I'm a transplant to DC area from West Virginia. I've here for about 7 years now working for the National Science Foundation. I only recently rediscovered my love of Disney World. I went there a few times as a kid, and I never wanted to leave. I remember thinking to myself that when I "grew up" I would return without having to get my parents to take me. :lmao: Also, about a year before that trip my grandfather passed. He really like taking trips to Disney, and went into considerable debt taking us there. So out of wanting to reconnect with some memories of my grandfather, and also wanting to have a great vacation, I went on a solo last December. I had a blast. I hope to return to WDW come December of 2014. Hopefully, I'll find special girl to bring along with me.

b79d86cb-a736-47bf-9492-93277458dcfd.jpg

Here is a "meh" photo of me in front of the castle.

Anyway, I am pretty much a regular guy. I like sports (though I really don't follow any teams enough to really know any thing about the players), and other guy things, blah, blah, blah.....

A little bit about your ideal match:
I am open to all possiblities. I don't judge, but I prefer to date someone who smokes or is it aleast okay with my cigarette smoking.

Anyway, PM if you would like to talk.

Edit: stupid spelling errors

: First Name: Sarah
Sex: female
Hair/Eye Color: brown
Body Type: Slender
Do you have any kids: none
Do you have any pets: none
Favorite activities: Scrapbooking, watching movies
Favorite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl, Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins
Favorite color(s): Dark Blue
Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Barbossa, Eeyore
A little bit about yourself: I'm a huge Disney fan and try to go to Disney World once a year. I have a great family and a good job.
A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to be with someone that enjoys Disney as much as me and won't make fun of the obsession.

First Name: Steven

Location: LR for right now. Seems I live at the airport sometimes though.

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown/Hazel

Body Type: Average

Do you have any pets: a husky...but she lives at my parents house

Favorite activities: Travel, music, concerts, skiing, hiking

Favorite movie: Too many to choose from

Favorite color(s): Dark blue or green

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald, Pluto

A little bit about yourself: Love traveling, visiting disney of course, along with other parks, outdoor activities/sports, going to concerts, playing guitar/piano/drums, going out with friends. Finishing up my MBA. I'm an outgoing guy, love to have fun.

A little bit about your ideal match: Funny girl who can hold an intelligent conversation and likes to travel...just likes to have fun in general! Gotta be able to go to the parks with me of course! Feel free to ask me anything

First Name: Melissa

Hair/Eye Color: Black

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Occupation: Retail Associate (Ross) and Assistant Manager (Shell)

Favorite activities: Dancing, Singing, Swimming, Biking, Hiking, Walking, Jogging, and more

Favorite movie: There are way to many to name lol

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel, Stitch, and Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am a hard working woman currently working two jobs. In my free time I like to go to the beach, mall, movies, museums, parks, and theme parks (mostly Disney lol). I am honest, loving, trustworthy, loyal, respectful, kind, and caring. I have a great personality and sense of humor.

A little bit about your ideal match: I want someone who loves Disney as much as I do. He has to be honest, loving, trustworthy, loyal, respectful, kind, and caring. He also has to have a great personality and sense of humor. I want someone I can laugh with and have a great time with. If you are him feel free to send me a message I will be glad to write back and get to know you. Take care :wave:
4841842411865015471.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter