1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by OregonGirl, Mar 4, 2010.

1. jordanri

jordanri Earning My Ears

First Name: jordan

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: hair color changes frequently, currently at a dirty blonde with dip-dye purple because i can, eye color unfortunately stays the same and they're brown

Body Type: in progress :rolleyes1 but really, in the middle of a transformation stay tuned

Ethnicity: white

Occupation: welcome center representative, day care teacher and swim lesson instructor at a ymca in rhode island!

Do you have any kids: negative

Do you have any pets: in my dreams i own a samoyed

Favorite activities: swimming, learning, crafting, hanging out with friends, adult beverages, going to concerts, going to disney world, napping, reading, cooking, baking, literally being alive

Favorite movie: disney? the little mermaid, not disney? the list goes on and on and changes frequently but i enjoy everything, except horror movies. however i never can say no to watching them, who doesn't love a good scare once in a while

Favorite color(s): teal, orange, yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): ariel, prince naveen and penny from the rescuers

A little bit about yourself: former cast member, making annual trips to the world for the rest of my life. i will probably be working at the ymca for the rest of my life, and that's fine with me. i enjoy the outdoors, the ocean, the internet, meeting new people, trying new things. i eat like a five year old, but would like to attempt being an adult one day. i am going for an early childhood education degree, and hopefully not relocating out of new england ever. you might find it weird, but i love rhode island. if you ever get the chance to visit, do it! we're small but mighty :cool1:

A little bit about your ideal match: ideally, they're in to fitness and motivation. obviously, disney knowledge is a must. a soft spot for disney's caribbean beach hotel and all things mission: space. a sense of humor, ability to accept and dish out sarcasm. and above all, willing to listen and learn.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Updating from a few years ago:

First Name: Mike

Location: Poinciana Florida (Specifically Solivita, which is a 55+ community)

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown turning gray/Hazel

Body Type: A bit on the heavy side

Ethnicity: New Yorker

Occupation: Retired CPA but still have a tax practice. Work no more than two days per week at WDW (Typhoon Lagoon)

Do you have any kids: None to my knowledge

Do you have any pets: Two cats

Favorite activities: Tournament Bridge, Mensa, Disney, Travel

Favorite movie: The Gods Must Be Crazy

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Figment, Cheshire Cat

A little bit about yourself: I have a very weird sense of humor

A little bit about your ideal match: Intelligent. Would be willing to put up with me. Not into Television.

Here I am with a very large Figment and my two cats
    [​IMG]

Here are Toby and Ashley
    [​IMG]

4. ortholablady

ortholablady DIS Veteran

First Name: Cathy

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde

Body Type: Average working on toned

Ethnicity: Irish, Dutch, German

Do you have any kids: Son 20, stepson 30

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite movie: comedies

Favorite color(s): depends what we're talking about. clothes? cars? motorcycles? houses?

Favorite Disney character(s): tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: Divorced after almost 18 years of marriage and 4 years separated. Time to move on! Keeping active, hitting the gym and getting in shape. Signed up for Warrior Dash in July. A little scared, but my goal for this year.

A little bit about your ideal match: Also active, makes me laugh, Disney World lover of course.

5. switch15foot

switch15foot Mouseketeer

First Name: Christina

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: A bit overweight, but working on it

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Favorite activities: Photography, hockey, reading, outdoors

Favorite movie: LoTR/Hobbit; Harry Potter ... when it comes to Disney/Pixar would have to be Toy Story, Lion King, Wreck-It Ralph and Brave

Favorite color(s): Blue, Orange and Alien Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Buzz, Woody, Donald, Goofy, Chip & Dale

A little bit about yourself: I'm fairly easy going. I'm on the shy side until I get to know you, have some trust issues. I tend to take care of those around me. Definitely a child at heart, and I will never be too old to do anything. First WDW trip was for by 26th BDay.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone that can make me laugh. Put up with my excessive photography.

6. superdisneydork

superdisneydork Mouseketeer

Another year another try :) Let's see if there are any LI girls out there!

First Name: Matt

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Dark hair, brown eyes

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: Nope, want 'em eventually

Do you have any pets: A lazy cat

Favorite activities: Photography, quoting movies, building things, taking things apart, hiking, biking, stargazing, trying extreme things like skydiving and ziplining, roller coasters!

Favorite movie: Disney: Toy Story, otherwise Jurassic Park

Favorite color(s): Brown, green

Favorite Disney character(s): Buzz! Followed by Flik probably

A little bit about yourself: I'm a 25 year old guy who is constantly looking for his next wild adventure (skydiving was awesome!) and trying to capture the world around me in photograph. I also ask a whole lot of questions. I'm a software and electrical design engineer who hopes to one day be an Imagineer.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney, enjoys trying new things and can help me sort bad photos out of my piles and piles of shots!

7. LunaMini

LunaMini Believing is just the beginning...

Why are you on the other side of the world?!?!

I too have an addiction to photos of everything! I've done skydiving, 1 tandem and 5 solo jumps and still do indoor skydiving! And am always looking for an adventure!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

8. DisneyDreamer3090

DisneyDreamer3090 Earning My Ears

First Name: Hayley

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, hazel eyes

Body Type: Slim to average

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: Singing, spending time with family & friends, travelling and spending lots of time planning trips and dreaming about travelling!

Favorite movie: I Am Sam, Pitch Perfect, Easy A, Hunger Games, My Girl

Favorite color(s): Pink & green

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse & the Princesses

A little bit about yourself: I am a university student studying primary (elementary) education. I have taught singing and dance lessons for the last 7 years and absolutely love working with my wonderful students who range from ages 5 - 15. This is my last year of university and I hope to get a job and start working as a teacher for the 2014 school year. I love to travel and dream of living in other countries including America at some point in my life. I have been to Disneyland once and Disney World twice and also Hong Kong Disneyland once. I would love to travel to the parks every year if I could and dream of going back with my family one day.

A little bit about your ideal match:
    Nothing too specific he just needs to make me laugh! :)

Picture of me singing at "The American Idol Experience" at DHS
    http://i.imgur.com/STAokyh.jpg

9. Golden_Eagle426

Golden_Eagle426 We gaze continually at the world and it grows dull

Posted my original profile a few years back, but things have definitely changed in my life. :thumbsup2: Just looking for friends to chat with.

First Name: Jarvis
    Location: South Mississippi but hoping to possibly move back to Central FL by Summer/Fall 2014!
    Sex:Male
    Hair/Eye Color: Black/Super short and brown
    Body Type: 5'7 1/2 and Athletic
    Ethnicity: AA

Occupation: I currently work with children in a Behavioral/Psychiatric Hospital. Former Disney cast member

Do you have any kids: Nope. Maybe in a few years
    Do you have any pets: Nah

Favorite activities: Sports/Working out, hanging out with friends, going out, DISNEY, bowling, napping. :rotfl2:

Favorite movie: Lion King, Zombieland, The Dark Knight, The Blind Side, (Disney's) Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Harry Potter Series, Toy Story Trilogy, any horror movie, and many others!

Favorite color(s): Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba, Woody

A little bit about yourself: I'm a 27 year old college graduate with my BS in psychology. I was a cast member in Disney World for 13 months before coming home to accept my current job. I love love love love love the parks and I miss it tons. I enjoy character hunting far too much. I enjoy going to bars with my friends, although I'm not a big fan of nightclubs. I don't take myself too seriously either. I want to see the world! I have 4 tattoos right now, and I want 2 or 3 more. I'm extremely sarcastic and have a dry sense of humor, but I think I'm tons of fun! :)

I'm obsessed with Fantasmic and have been known to reenact the show with my closest buddies!

1st off, I have to be attracted to her. She be a fun person. She must have an education, and I have to be able to have an intelligent conversation with you. You must love Disney and travel, as I love both.

Well, that's my profile in a nutshell. If you think ol' dorky me would be fun to talk to, shoot me a message and I'll reply back when i can.

Chillin at Pop Century
    [​IMG]
    One of my many character hunting adventures
    [​IMG]

10. Goofcoaster

Goofcoaster Earning My Ears

First Name: Scott

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Black Hair/Brown Eyes

Body Type: Average/More to love

Favorite activities: Traveling, Disney, and Sports

Favorite movie: The Lion King

Favorite color(s): Red and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald

A little bit about yourself: I'm newly single, I'm in sales and enjoy traveling. I love all things disney and disney world.

I know this isn't what you guys want to hear, but I just got out of a 10 year marriage with a cheating wife, so I'm not looking for anything serious, just someone that likes to have fun and can put up with my disney addiction.

11. kmb584

kmb584 DIS Veteran

12. blairnickel

blairnickel Earning My Ears

First Name: Blair

Hair/Eye Color: Dark brown hair (with a blonde streak :) ) dark brown eyes

Body Type: Curvy and athletic

Favorite activities: Making beautiful photos, singing along to my favorite musicals, playing piano, going to shows (and shooting them!)

Favorite movie: Moulin Rouge!, Strictly Ballroom, Monsters Inc.

Favorite color(s): Black and blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle and Mike Wazowski (he cracks me up!)

A little bit about yourself: I am a graphic designer and photographer. I'm extremely type-A (I make an itinerary for every Disney trip, wedding, etc. that I'm involved in!) and love to plan ahead. I'll try anything once and I'm not afraid to go on an adventure!

I'm not picky, but I love a confident, funny, intelligent guy. :cheer2:

13. jagfanjosh3252

jagfanjosh3252 #1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

Love that your a photographer!! What do you shoot with!?

14. abooch

abooch Mouseketeer

First Name: Tony

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Athletic

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Dogs

Favorite activities: Sports, Being outside, Movies, Disney of course

Favorite movie: Lion King, Goodfellas

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy!

15. Spyells

Spyells Why does a Walt Disney World vacation feel like an

First Name: Shanae

Hair/Eye Color: Hair Color: Black; Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Full-Figured

Ethnicity: African-American

Do you have any kids: No, but I want some someday.

Favorite activities: Going to Disneyland, Reading, going to the movies, listening to music, writing stories, video games, travel.

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast; The Harry Potter Series

Favorite color(s): Orange; Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle; Mickey Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I love to laugh. I love history. I'm a huge Disney fan. I love Disney so much that it's one of my favorite things to talk about. Lol! Kingdom Hearts is my favorite video game series. I'm not a hardcore video gamer but I do enjoy playing World of Warcraft, Littlebig Planet, Mario, and other easy games.

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and I can't wait to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I’m in my fourth year of college and I’m a journalism major.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney. And, a guy that can make me laugh and who loves to talk. I would like a guy that's a Christian but it's not a big deal to me if he's not, as long as he's a nice person and he doesn't mind my faith. :)

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...cember 2012 Trip/profilepicfb_zpsb2e98716.jpg
    Me at Disneyland after the candy cane race. ;)

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o108/spyells/IMAG0550_zps2eefbc29.jpg

16. Stitch47

Stitch47 Princess in training

First Name: Tracey

Age: 29 (and staying that way, no matter what my ticker says!)

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde hair and blue eyes

Body Type: Meh... Pooh shaped, I guess? Working on it though! Lol

Do you have any kids: No, but would like them some day :)

Do you have any pets: Yes. Two dogs – my little angel and the other I’ve kind of adopted/stolen from my brother!

Favorite activities: Hmmmm..... Travelling to Disney has got to be right up there! I love my holidays, but have to admit, I’m slightly addicted to theme park holidays... and they all pale in comparison to WDW! I love swimming, even though my form is atrocious! It’s still fun.

Favorite movie: Disney movie.... I love Lilo and Stitch but my all time favourites are probably The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Sleeping Beauty. Non Disney movies would be Jurassic Park and Harry Potter, probably...

Favorite color(s): Purple and lemon

Favorite Disney character(s): Oh... That’s quite hard actually... Some of them would be Mufasa, Belle, Maleficent, Sebastian, Ariel... I could go on...

A little bit about yourself: To be honest, I’m quite shy but only until I get to know you! I only got to go to WDW for the first time eight years ago, but since then I’ve been back as often as possible! I absolutely love it – there’s nowhere else like it in the world and it almost spoils you for any other holiday! I have two younger brothers who I love but they drive me absolutely crazy. I have the two best friends in the world, and I consider myself pretty lucky that way – to have such amazing friends and family.

A little bit about your ideal match: I’m looking for someone who will be my friend in everything. An equal partner who will like me for who I am and can make me laugh when I’m sad or at least be there to lend a shoulder. I would love to find someone who loves Disney as much as I do, meaning that I wouldn’t be made to feel a fool or immature for loving it so much! Outside appearances are not important to me, it’s all about what’s inside... and that would be beautiful!

17. shortnsassy730

shortnsassy730 Mouseketeer

First Name: Tasha

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Dark Green

Body Type: Short and Slightly Curvy

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any pets: no but I love dogs

Favorite activities: bowling, live music, watching football, traveling

Favorite movie: A Time to Kill, Disney Faves - Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, and Finding Nemo

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Princesses - Rapunzel, Belle and Jane, Princes - Tarzan and Flynn Ryder, Sidekicks - Timon and Pumba, Villans - Cruella and Gastion

A little bit about yourself: Dynamite comes in small packages lol...I'm very outgoing and love to laugh .. Life is too short to be serious and boring all the time

A little bit about your ideal match: Great Sense of Humor, Honest, Passionate about life and passionate about their significant other

18. caitty13

caitty13 DIS Veteran

First Name: Caitlin

Hair/Eye Color: hair color dirty blonde eye color blue/hazel

Body Type: Average/curvy 5'0" 120lbs

Do you have any kids: yes. DS8, DD4

Do you have any pets: NO

Favorite activities: softball, hanging with the kids. I am up for anything. :-)

Favorite movie: Love all Disney movies, Comedies

Favorite color(s): Pink, Purple, Yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey and Minnie

A little bit about yourself: PM me and ask.

19. GundamVader

GundamVader Earning My Ears

First Name: Chris

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown, brown eyes

Body Type: Average 147 lbs and slimming down

Ethnicity: native american/hispanic

Occupation: Gradaute Student, Customer Service, and video editor/videographer

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: yup, 3 cats, 2 birds, 2 rabbits, and fish

Favorite activities: Driving, hiking, going to Disneyland (and world when the opportunity/funds allow), and watching classic movies.

Favorite movie: Star Wars, and enjoy many other sci-fi films and Disney films

Favorite color(s): Blue, red and black

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy and Chip & Dale

A little bit about yourself: Studying for my masters in screenwriting, hoping to one day work for Disney. Feel free to message if would like to know more

20. goofyfigment

goofyfigment DIS Veteran

First Name: K

Hair/Eye Color: reddish brown/blue eyes

Body Type: average

Do you have any kids: 1 - in college

Do you have any pets: dog

Favorite activities: planning disney trips

Favorite movie: lady and the tramp and ironman

Favorite color(s): purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I am 35 years old and i am completely addicted to the orlando area, cant just say disney because i am perfectly happy just going to universal. I try to attend HHN every year, but 2011 that did not happen, hoping i get to go in 2013.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is fun loving and not too serious. Someone who understands when given the choice i will go to central florida over the beach, i would love to do a disney cruise some day so this would be a plus if my match was in agreement.

21. southernbrat9900

southernbrat9900 Earning My Ears

I agree...I would go to central Florida over the beach anytime!! I live about an hour from Disney and would go there every day if I could! Lol. I also love Universal. I go to HHN every year...love it!!