***the official may 2013 thread***

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by momto2greatkids, Oct 20, 2011.

1. shelbyf31

shelbyf31 Mouseketeer

DisneyMommy82 that is so exciting!! The look on their faces is going to be priceless.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WDW Fan since 1975

WDW Fan since 1975 Mouseketeer

I love knowing that I'm going back!!

I'll be on another of my short 3 day solo trips, but I do SO MUCH in 3 days!! I really, really, really, really can't wait!

Mike.

4. aksunshine

aksunshine DIS Veteran

ONE WEEK!!!! WAHOOOOOO!!! :cool:

5. hsmamainva

hsmamainva DIS Veteran

2 weeks from tomorrow!!! :cool1:

6. taymorel

taymorel Mouseketeer

30 day mark! Finally! 2 more weeks then I can start packing.

[​IMG]

7. danicaca

danicaca Mouseketeer

33 days, and Mickey Mail came today! So excited!

8. firsttimer4

firsttimer4 Mouseketeer

22 more days and Mickey mail arrived today!!!

9. mickeymyfavorite

mickeymyfavorite DIS Veteran

10. Niewoe

Niewoe Mouseketeer

9 Days!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! Single digits!! Yay!!!!! :)

First time using ME... Hope it works out bc it really does save some moola... More to spend in the parks!!

Has anyone used gardengrocer.com?? Since we won't have a car, was thinking that would be a good alternative to shopping myself (and honestly, I think anything is a good alternative to me doing the shopping).

11. evabraniff

evabraniff Mouseketeer

We are going in 5 days!! And we are considering garden Grocer or wegoshop.com it seems a little pricey- when there's a publix within 15 minutes or so... But if you don't have a car, it would be a good choice

12. armomof3lvsdisney

armomof3lvsdisney DIS Veteran

30 days!!! :cool1::cool1:

So much to do between now and then. Prom is this weekend and Graduation is 3 weeks from Sunday and then we leave 6 days after graduation. We live out of state from our family so they will be here for about 4 or 5 days for graduation and are all staying with us. :eek: I'm not sure how I'm going to get everything done! It's going to be a crazy month, on the bright side time should really fly now! :thumbsup2

13. gottagetback

gottagetback Wish I was there right now...

Two Weeks!!!

14. budcollector

budcollector DIS Veteran

:woohoo: Less Then a Month to Go :woohoo:

15. Miskamouska

Miskamouska Earning My Ears

Two weeks to go! :cool1:

16. Miskamouska

Miskamouska Earning My Ears

Ok, ticker shows a day extra but we will be staying a night in an airporthotel in Brussels. Vacation starts then for me!

17. shelbyf31

shelbyf31 Mouseketeer

We used Garden Grocer last year and will be using them again in two weeks. There were great. Right after I placed my order I received a phone call with a confirmation. Last time bell services delivered the groceries with our luggage. When we got back to our room from DTD our first night everything was there. They are alittle pricey but we take ME so it is worth it to us.

18. 2Pirates2Princesses

2Pirates2Princesses DIS Veteran

For those of us that will be at WDW the week before Memorial Day, the 24 hour day at MK was confirmed for Friday 5/24. Since night EMH was cut out at MK for that day, that Friday was a recommended day for MK (on easy WDW site); but I am guessing that MK will no longer be a recommended park for that Friday and this event will probably draw huge crowds, especially since it is the Friday before Memorial Day. I am going to have to change our itinerary around now. We are going to MK on Wed 5/22 since we have Pirate's League reservations that day but we were planning on doing our second MK day that Fri 5/24. Now the only other recommended day for MK during our trip is our arrival day. Fortunately we have a morning flight in, but since we probably won't get to MK until after lunch we will have to just do low key attractions that typically have short wait times and go all out, rope drop and all, on Wed 5/22.

19. Disneymaddness

Disneymaddness DIS Veteran

Getting so excited! We FINALLY received our Mickey Mail yesterday! So, mail received, Garden Grocer ordered, clothes bought and our countdown chain that used to stretch around the room is only 2 ft long. Cannot wait!!:banana::banana::banana:

20. Bambi5826

Bambi5826 Mouseketeer<br><font color="red">The Tag Fairy say

I love this! It made me tear up a little bit :)

21. MUDisneyCouple

MUDisneyCouple <font color=royalblue>Thank God for the DIS and al

When it happened, I did too. DH just rolled his eyes at me -lol! Couldn't believe how we'll she understood it...