***the official may 2013 thread***

Going for our 5th anniversary from May 3rd-10th!!! Right now we intend to stay in a LM room at AoA. My husband wants to upgrade to a moderate. We will see. So far we have a ADR for Be Our Guest and O'Hana. 139 days!!!

Taking my DD10 from May 5-7... Sad we will only be there for 2 days but we decided to do a DCL May 2-5. This is our first time going to WDW and I am sure we will be hooked and be booking another trip for 2014.

I am so glad to hear that the weather is nice and that some parks are open really late.

We have officially changed our resort!! We changed to BWI Deluxe CL We have never stayed at a Deluxe resort let alone CL, I am looking forward to it! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Our dates are: April 29th - May 7th @ BWI Deluxe CL

Jasperann said:
We have officially changed our resort!! We changed to BWI Deluxe CL We have never stayed at a Deluxe resort let alone CL, I am looking forward to it! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Our dates are: April 29th - May 7th @ BWI Deluxe CL

Omg that sounds wonderful! Good change! Weather should be great for you also that time of year. Roll on April!

Lemonademouth said:
Going for our 5th anniversary from May 3rd-10th!!! Right now we intend to stay in a LM room at AoA. My husband wants to upgrade to a moderate. We will see. So far we have a ADR for Be Our Guest and O'Hana. 139 days!!!

Congrats on your 5th Anni! Lovely re ADR at BOG we saw the restaurant at the FL preview but it wasnt open for eating yet but omg was it amazing! Do enjoy. AoA looks really nice btw. Fresher as its newer than some moderates we thought! We did not stay there just looked.

Just booked.:cool1: I'm so excited! Going down May 1st-9th, staying at ASMo, although dates and resort are subject to change pending any discounts that come out for April and May. I'm going to do Discovery Cove and the KTTK tour while I'm there, and likely upgrade to APs so that I can go back again in October-ish. pixiedust::goodvibes

We have had a date and resort change. We will now be at BWV May 14 - 21, by changing to our New dates we were able to get a great deal on flights! Wooohoo no changing now that they are booked. Now to fix our ADRs.

Hi everyone! My DH and I will be returning back home on May 2nd and staying through May 7th.

We will be staying at Caribbean Beach Resort for the first time. We decided to book this hotel because we will be doing the Expedition Everest 5K and it's one of the host resorts. Plus we like to try a new hotel each time if we can to check them out. It's in our bucket list to cross them all off eventually. I will be in here more once we get back from our cruise. I am hoping it will take the blues away once I have to be back at work. :)

We're getting closer everyone! It seems like only yesterday that ticker was saying 11 months and 7 days..... Now that ticker is getting closer and closer.

Hey y'all! I think I have got all of our new members added. It's been crazy around here with all of the Christmas programs and a case of the flu! I got a little behind. If I have left you off the list, please let me know. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!!

We are taking our family of 4 to DW May 22....I am so excited. Best part is kids dont have a clue! Hard part is keeping it that way. We arrive morning of May 23rd. I have to still book our room. cant decide where to stay any suggestions? We are thinking to stay on site for only part of the trip and drive to Miami to tail end. We leave to come home on the June 1st. Anyone done this before?

:rotfl::cool1::banana::worship:

We are going back . YEAH!!!! May 2nd to the 9th. We are staying at our favorite resort, Shades of Green. Can not wait!! We are also taking friends to share in on our adventure.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1:

Family is surpring the girls with a trip tomorrow! We will be at POR May 13-20th! Very excited we were looking into going in Nov and the famiky called 3 days ago and told me they booked it. Can't wait to video tape the girls reactions. They have been asking everyday since our last trip to go back. We will be celebrating their birthdays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter