The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

hey what about sephiroth or however you spell it?

i can't even get one bar off him before he kills me

Oh yea! I forgot about Sephiroth! I have yet to beat him or that other creature on Aladdins world in the sand! I gave up hope on them! Even the guide didn't help me! lol

I am really interested in the tutorial section because... you get to play for three hours as Roxas in Twillight Town. Don't worry Experience will be transfered over when you switch to Sora.

Absolutely LOVED Kingdom Hearts!!! Still have yet to beat Sephiroth though... That Sin Harvest attack he does gets me every time... I'm about halfway through Chain of Memories, haven't played it in a while. I loathe the card system... it frustrates me... I really want to try and finish it before KH2 comes out. Oh, and I guess there's a Kingdom Hearts manga comic as well... I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard about it. Oh, I can't wait until KH2 comes out! :bounce: *listens to Kingdom Hearts soundtrack...* heh heh

Oh how i heart that soundtrack! Absolute brilliance! lol I don't think i'll be able to finish CoM in time either but i'm guessing KH2 will give us an update of everything that happened for all those people that are new to KH! Not that I'm new to it! ;)

I Dl Passion the theme for KH2, sadly, it is in JP, but it sounds really cool.
For those that don't know, you can play as mickey in some battles against bosses. You push the triangle button till sora is revived. But you must finish the battle with Sora. The chances this will happen will decrease over the length of hte boss battle.

shadow pirate said:
Yep, I've seen season 2 also.
Sora: Was... that him?
Donald: Woof!

you seen the new episode?

goofy: that was anticlimatix. He glowed brighter then jesus!

I really like the theme for it, it's great! "When you walk away, you don't hear me say, Please, oh baby. Don't go." The card system was very cool. The hardest boss was, surprisingly, not Marluxia. (This is KH:CoM) It was probably Maleficent or Captain Hook.

I dl the song One Winged Angel, the song that plays while you fight sepiroth. It sounds really cool. It reminds me at first of the music from Psycho. Oh yeah, only two weeks left to go.

Saxsoon said:
Oh yeah, only two weeks left to go.

LOL Don't have to tell me that I have been counting it down for over two weeks. CAN'T WAIT!!!! [ Notice my new sig :teeth: yes I cant get it out of my mind.... ]

Well, I believe KH2 tells you most of what happens in CoM (people on the boards who got the Japanese version post about it on other boards) but you may miss some things. I'm not really sure though..

Oh and did everyone read about the new thing you will be able to do?

[ If someone would please tell me how to make text invisible I will post it :) ]

gamebot said:
Oh and did everyone read about the new thing you will be able to do?

[ If someone would please tell me how to make text invisible I will post it :) ]
In the color bar above all the near the top of the box, select the color "white". Also, there is lots of new things you can do, so maybe you could be a bit more specific?

It has somthing to do with the keyblade, here it is......do NOT look if you don't want a spoiler..........You are SUPPOSED to be able to make your own keyblade by finding parts of keyblades in the worlds. :wizard:

I can't wait for the new one and have watched all the video taped at E3. It looks so cool!

Also I hope they have lots of secret bosses in the new one. The bosses like Sephiroth and the other two(or three) made it better to play really long to like level 100 pirate:

He is still kind of challenging then

Also I wish they would release Final Mix here with the extra keyblades and stuff. And I think that there is an extra secret boss at least?

To keep people who don't want to see what it is I'm not going to quote it (makes it visible) but that has to be the best news I've heard about the game! Also, for those who don't already know, the song "Passion" won't be the theme. Apparently it will be a song called "Sanctuary". I don't know the lyrics or how it goes, but a while ago people were posting about it on the Gamespot forum. I wouldn't suggest going there if you don't like forum trolls, useless topics, and profanity and other vulgarities.

I have a site that tells everything about KH, KH Final Mix, and KH2 with videos and info on all the characters(including new KH2 characters). I believe it is sorasdomain. (something)

It has everything at least a lot

goofypiratehunter said:
I can't wait for the new one and have watched all the video taped at E3. It looks so cool!

Also I hope they have lots of secret bosses in the new one. The bosses like Sephiroth and the other two(or three) made it better to play really long to like level 100 pirate:

He is still kind of challenging then

Also I wish they would release Final Mix here with the extra keyblades and stuff. And I think that there is an extra secret boss at least?
In Final Mix? There are two more keyblades (One Winged Angel - Defeat Sephiroth in the Colisseum and some Keyblade you get from beating the Ice Titan), more abilities, a new boss (The Enigmatic Man) a extra difficulty setting, some battle modifications, and some of the enemies look different, along with a new one (NeoShadows.) If you played CoM or saw the secret ending then you may know what they look like.

Also another spoiler if you DON'T want to be spoiled dont look......Kairi uses a keyblade in this game I dont know what it looks like yet tho... :wizard:

I guess that one makes sense too. A few of the cut scenes I've seen (Thanks to Dramatic Hearts) has her going places other than Destiny Islands. I might as well throw a spoiler in here SPOILER!!!!!: At the end of the game you get to play as Riku, who has his own Keyblade

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter