The "Official" June 2013 Thread...we're almost there!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by Tiggerlover91, Jan 11, 2012.

1. JennyWren

JennyWren Mouseketeer

:wave2:

We (myself, DD15 and DS12) will be there from June 24 through July 1 and will be staying at ASMu.

Originally, we were to be traveling with my cousin and her daughter, however they had to back out. :sad2: So I'm hoping that I can handle the trip as the lone adult without a breakdown...:upsidedow

We have always went in the off-season and I'm a little anxious about the heat and the crowds. My DS is autistic, so I have planned 8 days instead of our usual 6 so that we can take it a little slower.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. nicjude

nicjude Earning My Ears

Our family of 5 will be staying at AoA June 2-7.:cool1:

4. erikaluvsdisney

erikaluvsdisney Mouseketeer

5. figmentswife

figmentswife One little spark will light your fancy

Calle a resort changer.....

Just change our resort again...kinda.
    Employee rates were available yesterday for part out our stay. , so we made some changes.

Now Pop Century June 14-16 then change over to The Swan June 16-21.

Woohoo... Staying deluxe for less than half of value price. Can't beat that.and we can walk to DhS and EP.

6. MelMel11

MelMel11 Mouseketeer

We are going June 15-22 and will be staying at Fort Wilderness in a cabin!!

7. Tiggerlover91

Tiggerlover91 DIS Veteran

Goodness!!! :faint:

Remind me to NOT stay away for 3 weeks again!!!! :duck: List is updated! ::yes:: Please check to make sure you're good! ;)

8. Tiggerlover91

Come join us on FB on the Disneyworld June 2013 thread! :wizard:

9. havinfun

havinfun Mouseketeer

We stayed I a cabin at FW with our 3 children years ago. We loved it. It is so peaceful to return to your cabin each night. From the beach you can watch the Water Parade and see Wishes. You will love it!

10. ssmerdel

ssmerdel DVC Member-AKV

Count us in for June 14 - 28. We are staying at Beach Club Villas and Bay lake Tower. :cool1:

11. Tiggerlover91

12. casualgeek

casualgeek Earning My Ears

New here...just booked today too. June 5th thru 14th. Been 12 years since the last trip. Super psyched. Staying at CSR. Almost did AKL, but we decided to do extra days instead.

13. michygoomy

michygoomy DIS Veteran

Hello. We're frequent June travellers -- we love going right after the kids get out of school, though this year we'll pull them out a couple of days early

I'll be there June 2nd to the 14th: the first few days attending a conference then my family will join me. We'll stay at the Contempory for half and AoA for half -- reason being my 19 y/o son will be coming for part of the time and one room at the Contemporary is just too cramped for five of us! Otherwise I'd love to just stay there are the conference rate the whole time.

14. Tiggerlover91

15. mickey2minnie1

mickey2minnie1 DIS Veteran

As of now we r officially booked for CSR from June 21-28 and the Poly GVCL from the 28-July 2. :cool1:

I am really excited!!pixiedust:

16. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Doing a girls trip with her friend and two young daughters. I arrive on the 6th and fly home on 12th as next day (the 13th) have a 3 hour drive to Iowa for our son's rehearsal dinner and wedding. Staying at the Beach Club Villas with the girls.

17. tleager

tleager Earning My Ears

tleager 6/1-14 @ Yacht Club:banana:

18. kirkaliciasmom

kirkaliciasmom Mouseketeer

Unfortunately our stay had to be shortened. It's going from 11 days down to 5. :sad2: We'll be at the BCV from June 1-6. Leaving early morning the 6th. At least we'll still be getting some days in at WDW. I am happy for that!:yay::yay::yay:

19. Monny2AE

Monny2AE DIS Veteran

I just booked for June 8- 15 @ CBR!!!

This will be our first trip in the summer with kids. The last time we went in the summer was for our honeymoon back in 2001. I remember how terribly hot it was plus we had a tropical storm for the entire week and I'm hoping for better weather this time! :beach:

20. dmiller64152

dmiller64152 Mouseketeer

Monny, that's exactly when we'll be there! See you at CBR!

21. sgibson

sgibson Earning My Ears

We have our trip booked for June 8th - 14th at the CBR and can't wait! This is our 3rd trip but this time we are going to wait till the day we leave to tell the kids :yay: I am so excited! I hope I can keep it a secret! ;)