<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

Quick update as of May 27

First off I would like to apologize for not having this done yet. The end of the school year is always a challenge for me since I chair 99% of our schools committees and I have a DS graduating from middle school so I'm driving myself nuts with other obligations. However, I should have the index finished by the end of next week, if not this week. I hope to have the new index done and ready to go the week of June 15.

Where I am currently at:
I am on page 106 of the new format for the thread. This is 35 pages off the old index. We have also lost some titles of some recipes, not sure if an font on the old index is not supported on the new or what, it's very confusing. I have most of that list typed and ready to go to Nancy for this morning, knowing her she will be getting up at the same time I finally get to bed! LOL
She is going to start searching the missing titles in the morning. I have 2 - 2 column pages for her so it will take a little time to get those updated.
I also have some recipes on previous pages that I might have missed. Some I may have skipped over, some may be in more than one place in the index and I found it somewhere else. Once I get to this page (pg 173), I will split the list with Nancy and back fill the missing pages and post numbers.

We are also going to try to break the index down to a more usable interface by park then restaurant, resorts, DCL, etc. The index for just for Entrees is 10 printed pages long, I have a total of 46 pages for the full index, and it is hard to read!
I will update the pages first so you can use it while we start to break everything down.

Thank you all for bearing with us while we try to fix everything!!!!!! And thank you all for helping to make a great WDW food index, I have actually found a bunch of things I want to try to make!

New to this thread and very excited to have found it! Where do I locate the index for the recipes? Just got back from WDW and my daughter loved le cellier's loaded mashed potatoes so looking for their recipe. She is picky so a substitute will not do. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

New to this thread and very excited to have found it! Where do I locate the index for the recipes? Just got back from WDW and my daughter loved le cellier's loaded mashed potatoes so looking for their recipe. She is picky so a substitute will not do. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The index is in a sticky that is listed on the very first post of this thread http://www.disboards.com/threads/th...-exchange-index-only-updated-1-29-15.2912560/... It is being re-indexed due to the change in the new software which changed page numbers so we had to go through each page to fix the problem. We are almost done re-indexing.

On a quick search, I found this recipe for Cream Cheese Mashed Pototoes posted on page 31, post #616. In doing a google search everyone kept referring to the loaded mashed potatoes as these.. Probably not the same..and hopefully if it is not some can find the recipe so we can add it..

Le Cellier: Cream Cheese mashed Potatoes

Yield: 8 portions

2 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled
1/8 qt. (1 stick) unsalted butter
1 cup (8 oz) cream cheese
1 cup warmed milk
1 Tablespoon Kosher salt
black pepper to taste

Boil or steam potatoes until tender.
Using a food mill or mixer, incorporate all ingredients and adjust seasonings as necessary.

Last edited:
The index is in a sticky that is listed on the very first post of this thread http://www.disboards.com/threads/th...-exchange-index-only-updated-1-29-15.2912560/... It is being re-indexed due to the change in the new software which changed page numbers so we had to go through each page to fix the problem. We are almost done re-indexing.

On a quick search, I found this recipe for Cream Cheese Mashed Pototoes posted on page 31, post #616. In doing a google search everyone kept referring to the loaded mashed potatoes as these.. Probably not the same..and hopefully if it is not some can find the recipe so we can add it..

Le Cellier: Cream Cheese mashed Potatoes

Yield: 8 portions

2 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled
1/8 qt. (1 stick) unsalted butter
1 cup (8 oz) cream cheese
1 cup warmed milk
1 Tablespoon Kosher salt
black pepper to taste

Boil or steam potatoes until tender.
Using a food mill or mixer, incorporate all ingredients and adjust seasonings as necessary.

Thanks for getting back to me and looking up the recipe. Unfortunately this is not what we had a few weeks ago. There was bacon and another type of cheese as well. Thanks for the info on the index. I plan on being a regular on this site. :-)

I don't have a pdf. Nancy and I are like the 4th and 5th mods that have updated the thread so something might have gotten lost along the way.

I believe it was a member who did that the PDF file and I don't know if it was ever shared. I know I do not have it. Sorry.

Thanks for getting back to me and looking up the recipe. Unfortunately this is not what we had a few weeks ago. There was bacon and another type of cheese as well. Thanks for the info on the index. I plan on being a regular on this site. :-)

I looked up the menu and it describes them as a potato crisp...like potato skins? " Loaded Mashed Potatotes - Nueske's Applewood-smoked bacon, black diamond cheddar, chives, potato skin crisp $9.00"

Loaded mashed potatoes are usually regular mashed potatoes that have some sour cream, bacon and cheddar cheese added as well, many people use chives or scallions in there too.

The PDF file was sent to me and should be linked in my sig. If the link doesn't work, I will correct it.

PurpleEars emailed it to me. The last time we spoke the file hadn't been updated in a while. This was in February 2013. If PurpleEars is around, I would be happy to upload a newer version of the PDF and share it with everyone.

Hello

does anyone have the recipe for the vegetable lasagna at Chefs de France in Epcot?
I looked on Page 155 like the index said but it was not there.

Thank you

Hello

does anyone have the recipe for the vegetable lasagna at Chefs de France in Epcot?
I looked on Page 155 like the index said but it was not there.

Thank you

Give me a minute to find it.. Due to the change in software we are having to re-index everything as it changed page numbers on us.... We are working diligently on this but we have to go through every single post on every single page and verify it with the master index! It's been very time-consuming but we are almost done...

I will go find that recipe for you.. BRB

EDITED:
Page 117 post #2325

I hope that helps!

Last edited:
Give me a minute to find it.. Due to the change in software we are having to re-index everything as it changed page numbers on us.... We are working diligently on this but we have to go through every single post on every single page and verify it with the master index! It's been very time-consuming but we are almost done...

I will go find that recipe for you.. BRB

EDITED:
Page 117 post #2325

I hope that helps!

Super, thank you so much!!!

It's in the PDF everyone was asking about that I have linked in my sig... :)

Lasagnes de legumes du soleil a l'huile d'olive au thyme (Vegetable Lasagna)
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 red bell peppers cut in 1/2” cubes
2 green bell peppers cut in 1/2” cubes
1 lb eggplant cut in 1/2” cubes
1 lb zucchini cut in 1/2” cubes
1 1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 large onion cut in 1/2” cubes
5 pasta sheets
1 sprig thyme
1 sprig rosemary
2 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
Procedure
1 Sauté eggplant, zucchini, onions & peppers together in olive oil.
2 Mix in all remaining ingredients and let simmer on low until eggplant is fully cooked.
3 Layer pasta sheets in bottom of casserole dish, add vegetables and layer another of the pasta sheets and vegetables, leaving the top layer pasta.
4 Sprinkle the cheese and bake in a 350˚ oven for 25 minutes.
Servings: 4
Recipe Type
Main Dish, Pasta and Grains, Vegetarian
Source
Author: Chefs de France, France, Epcot
Source: Disboards
Web Page: <Removed link since the old links don't appear to work>
Author Notes
Estimated 4 servings (not listed on original recipe) based on 1/4 lb eggplant and 1/4 lb zucchini per serving.

I am finally on the last few pages of the index. Nancy and I will be transcribing the index by group ie entrees, desserts etc. So you will probably see some changes over the next few days but we will let you know as soon as it's done!

It's in the PDF everyone was asking about that I have linked in my sig... :)

Lasagnes de legumes du soleil a l'huile d'olive au thyme (Vegetable Lasagna)
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 red bell peppers cut in 1/2” cubes
2 green bell peppers cut in 1/2” cubes
1 lb eggplant cut in 1/2” cubes
1 lb zucchini cut in 1/2” cubes
1 1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 large onion cut in 1/2” cubes
5 pasta sheets
1 sprig thyme
1 sprig rosemary
2 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
Procedure
1 Sauté eggplant, zucchini, onions & peppers together in olive oil.
2 Mix in all remaining ingredients and let simmer on low until eggplant is fully cooked.
3 Layer pasta sheets in bottom of casserole dish, add vegetables and layer another of the pasta sheets and vegetables, leaving the top layer pasta.
4 Sprinkle the cheese and bake in a 350˚ oven for 25 minutes.
Servings: 4
Recipe Type
Main Dish, Pasta and Grains, Vegetarian
Source
Author: Chefs de France, France, Epcot
Source: Disboards
Web Page: <Removed link since the old links don't appear to work>
Author Notes
Estimated 4 servings (not listed on original recipe) based on 1/4 lb eggplant and 1/4 lb zucchini per serving.

Thank you for the recipe.
I don't see the pdf you mentioned though - where is it?

Great thread!!! I'm watching :)

Anyone have a recipe for the white bean hummus from boma? I have seen some online, but they are not the same as what is served at the resturaunt. At Boma it is more of a rust colored and lots of flavor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!