<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

Discussion in 'Cooking' started by lynninpa, Sep 8, 2007.

1. ADisneyQueen

ADisneyQueen DIS Veteran

Subscribing. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mustangdi

Mustangdi Mouseketeer

2 years ago we really enjoyed the Chicken Coq au Vin
    at the evening buffet at 1900 PF. When I ate ther our last
    trip it wasn't on the buffet. Does anyone have this recipe
    I have looked everywhere, but no luck. Is the same chef still
    there? It was the best chicken that I h:goodvibesave ever ate.

4. StephLS

StephLS Everything Disney

Oh my goodness, I just fell upon this site and it is awesome. Now I have to put a pot of coffee on and start from the beginning. Oh whatfun!!!!!:goodvibes

5. greeneeyes

greeneeyes Mouseketeer

To all of our new subscribers-- we have an Index of all posted recipes located here --

Click here for Index

6. StephLS

WOW:thumbsup2
    Thanks so much !!!

7. st2826

st2826 Earning My Ears

Hi, does anyone have the recipe for Earl of sandwich's strawberry cheesecake and chicken Caesar salad?

8. Tropical Wilds

Tropical Wilds The Command considers us a bunch of losers.

I did the Red Velvet Cheesecake recipe with the amended recipe from Disney. It came out awesome!

In case anybody still checks this forum, I posted the amended recipe on my blog as was sent to me via email from Disney.

Have fun!

9. Tropical Wilds

Currently going through the thread and putting it all into a PDF file. Currently on page 24. If anybody wants a copy, let me know.

10. pjennings

pjennings Mouseketeer

I would love a copy:). My email is rpjennings3@hotmail.com.
    Thanks a bunch for all your hard work!!

11. Sorsha

Sorsha <font color=royalblue>People, don't be like the ch

Oh yes, PLEASE!! What a wonderful thing for you to do! :hug: I will PM you my email address.

12. Tropical Wilds

No problem gang... Just give me a few days... 24 pages a day is about my limit I think. :headache:

So that means hopefully in 4-5 days it'll be set. I'm literally cutting and pasting it and formatting the ingredients and not sorting it by anything but the alphabet. If you guys are willing to wait a week or two, I can have it all formatted and sorted with an index.

EDIT - Now on page 29 and calling it a day. So far I have captured 147 recipes.

13. Sorsha

Sorsha <font color=royalblue>People, don't be like the ch

You take all the time you need, and format it however is easiest for you. The fact that you are willing to do it at all is awesome! :thumbsup2 An index would be lovely too though. ;)

14. TWyn

TWyn DIS Veteran

I would LOVE a copy, just whenever you have it ready. Please, send it to mr2544@aol.com Thank you. :) :)

Tammy

15. MickeyMoguls

MickeyMoguls Mouseketeer

I would love a copy whenever you get it done. Thanks a great idea. Thank you so much for doing it! My email is emtmoguls@verizon.net :goodvibes

16. StephLS

That so fantastic, I would love a copy my email is sandersstephl@gmail.com
    Thanks so so much for sharing!!!

Also I have a question, has anybody made the coconut pineapple bread? The recipe doesnt say how big of the pieces you are suppose to cut. I have never had this a t Disney but am going to try it this august. So I really don't know how it looks. So if anybody has more details on how it is made I would it.
    Thanks

17. Tropical Wilds

If you like, I can do a run through on it and report back. Can you just tell me what page it's on? I could probably get to it today.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. I will say that I'll probably make it using bread flour instead of high gluten flour... That stuff is crazy expensive. Hope that's OK.

EDIT AGAIN: This week I'm doing 50's Prime Time features, so I probably won't get to it today... But I did put it on the planner for next week.

18. Tropical Wilds

A great recipe, but the measurements are off. I've contacted Le Cellier for confirmation, but I think that the recipe calls for up to 1 cup of milk, but you only use the amount you want to get the right consistency, which for me was less than 1/4 a cup. You use a cup, you'll get soup. :scared1:

19. Tropical Wilds

Got my response from Le Cellier, my suspicions were correct. For the above recipe, you add only as much as you need to get the right consistency. You drizzle it into the food mill until you get the texture you like, using up to 1 cup. The chef I spoke with says that you won't use any more than 1/4 to 1/2 cup in the extremest of situations unless you want puree instead of mash. Chef also said to salt the water lightly when boiling the potatoes.

:thumbsup2

20. *Flower*

*Flower* Needs to Win the Lottery!!

I'd love a copy also, and I know how big of a job this is. Don't stress, and take as much time as you need to get it done the way that you'd like.

Thanks so much for doing this!

21. kimble

kimble Earning My Ears

I would love a copy too :) I have been slowly trying to put all my favorites into my recipe file, but this would be great. My email is info@kingdomplanners.com Thanks!

Susan