<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

I am also looking for the magical star cocktail recipe! :)

It's on page 171 of this thread...

Magical Star Cocktail
Lost Bar, Disneyland Hotel

Glass: Margarita
Preparation: Build in mixing glass over ice, shake & strain over fresh ice.
Garnish: Place Rainblow Glow cube (on fast color-changing mode) in bottom of glass before adding ice, Pineapple Leaf

Parrot Bay Coconut Rum...........1
X-Fusion Liqueur........................1
Pineapple Juice...........................1
Sweet & Sour..............................1
Rainblow Glow cube...................1 each

Happy New Year! I am looking for Sanaa's recipe for their beef short ribs. If anyone has it, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

It's on page 171 of this thread...

Magical Star Cocktail
Lost Bar, Disneyland Hotel

Glass: Margarita
Preparation: Build in mixing glass over ice, shake & strain over fresh ice.
Garnish: Place Rainblow Glow cube (on fast color-changing mode) in bottom of glass before adding ice, Pineapple Leaf

Parrot Bay Coconut Rum...........1
X-Fusion Liqueur........................1
Pineapple Juice...........................1
Sweet & Sour..............................1
Rainblow Glow cube...................1 each

Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

I had a "raspberry rain" cocktail at the Outer Rim bar recently and would love the recipe. Thanks!
:love:

I'm sure it's already posted, but our Index hasn't been updated recently so here it is for you.

Raspberry Rain
WDW General Bar Menu

2 ounces Rain Organics Red Grape Hibiscus Vodka
1/2 oz Chambord
4 fresh raspberries
4 fresh lychee
juice from 1/2 lemon
soda water

Muddle the fruit in a tumbler. Add ice cubes, then top with vodka, juice squeezed from about half a lemon. Stir well and top the glass with soda water.

Does anyone have the recipe for the corn bread at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom? This was the best corn bread I have ever tasted!!

What is the contact email to request recipes from Disney? After checking the index and lots of pages of this thread there are a few recipes I want to request...one of which I can't remember the name but I can describe it!! I'll happily request them and share here if someone can tell me who/where to ask for them from Disney :)

I am looking for the cotton tini recipe from T-Rex..yum!!

Found this info online :
green apple "Cotton"-tini at the Shark Bar in the T. Rex Cafe in Downtown Disney (2 ounce Skyy Vodka, 1 ounce Apple Schnapps, 1 ounce Midori Melon liqueur, 1 squeeze lime juice, poured over a piece of cotton candy)...

400955_2941797026843_1318722143_33283412_715709223_n.jpg

Thank you! I sent in my request for the Tamal de Dulce (La Hacienda de San Angel), the caramel apple oatmeal cookie from Caramel Kuche in Germany, and the Peanut Soup from Boma. If I get the recipes I'll share!

I got my response and they said that the chefs cannot share of the 3 recipes for home use. I'm mostly sad about the tamal de dulce - they were amazing!

We just returned from WDW. Cindy's Table has changed their menu. Major Domo's pie is no longer an option.

They do have the best macaroni and cheese I have ever eaten. Does anyone have the recipe for the mac and cheese at Cinderella's Royal Table?

Thanks.:flower3:

I just came back from Disney while visiting with a friend. She can't stop talking about the Boardwalk Bakery's Pumpkin Cubcake with frosting. Does anyone have this recipe? Susan

Macaroni & Cheese
Cinderella's Royal Table, Magic Kingdom

Butter 3 oz.
Shallots 8 oz.
Roasted Garlic 8 oz.
Flour 3 oz.
Milk 0.5 Gallon
Black Diamond Cheddar 2 lbs.
Blue Cheese 8 oz.
Quattro Formange (bag mix) 2 lbs.
Salt 0.25 oz
White Pepper 0.0025 oz
Penna Pasta 5 lbs. (Cooked)
Gremulata 1 cup
Panko Bread Crumbs 1 cup

Heat Butter in a rondou, add shallots when hot. When shallots are clear, add garlic. When you can smell the garlic add the heavy cream, bring to a simmer. Add flour to make a roux.
With an immeresion blender, add the cheeses in order (Do Not Boil)
Add salt to taste.
Put pasta in a pan, cover with sauce, top with the 8 oz. of cheddar,
top with the panko bread crumbs. Toast off in the oven.

Unfortunately, the Pumpkin Cupcake with frosting from the Boardwalk Cafe
recipe is not available.

Joining in!

Haven't read through the thread yet, so please forgive....but has anyone seen the Johnny Appleseed's Cake Recipe from Liberty Tavern?

Had some last week and it was GREAT!!!

Joining in!

Haven't read through the thread yet, so please forgive....but has anyone seen the Johnny Appleseed's Cake Recipe from Liberty Tavern?

Had some last week and it was GREAT!!!

Hey there! There is an Index stickied to the top of this forum that has recipes listed; it hasn't been updated in awhile...maybe we can get somebody to do that for us.

You can email Guest Services and request the recipe, but some are not shared or are commercial products.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter