~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

We are supper excited. This is our first trip with our new little girl. She is 19 months. We know we will not do everything we usually do, but we do not care. As long as we are at Disney.

Hello December people! I'm 18 days out and so ready for a break. Anyways we received our Magic Bands the other day too (yeeeeaaahhhh!!) but there was no wallet card with the bands. I was under the impression that we could use either the card or the bands. Should we have had both in the box?

Hello December people! I'm 18 days out and so ready for a break. Anyways we received our Magic Bands the other day too (yeeeeaaahhhh!!) but there was no wallet card with the bands. I was under the impression that we could use either the card or the bands. Should we have had both in the box?
I have not received a KTTW card since they started issuing MBs?

I booked 4 trip in the last year and haven't gotten hard copy tickets with any of my magic bands. I think they are really trying to get away from using the hard copy tickets unless you are an off property guest. I love using my magic band rather than a ticket. I just wish they would attach my AP info to it so I can use my discounts without having to get a my AP card & photo ID.

Thank you both! Only reason I was asking is that on MDE account under Magic Bands is also shows the wallet card and option to activate/deactivate one or the other. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something with the wallet cards not in our box.

Single Digits!

But, I found out this morning that my son's girlfriend has strep. :guilty: And my doctor won't treat for exposure. :headache: So we are hoping he either avoids it entirely (unlikely) or comes home sick today so we can get him treatment right away! Prayers and positive thoughts appreciated

Single Digits!

But, I found out this morning that my son's girlfriend has strep. :guilty: And my doctor won't treat for exposure. :headache: So we are hoping he either avoids it entirely (unlikely) or comes home sick today so we can get him treatment right away! Prayers and positive thoughts appreciated

Ugh, that sucks!

I'm not sure what your medical system is where you live but can you go to a walk-in clinic and see if the doctor there will treat preemptively?

Ugh, that sucks!

I'm not sure what your medical system is where you live but can you go to a walk-in clinic and see if the doctor there will treat preemptively?
That's a great idea. I think, with our insurance, the visit would be twice as much. But it may be worth it.

That's a great idea. I think, with our insurance, the visit would be twice as much. But it may be worth it.

Did you tell the doc you were going on vacation? Sometimes that changes things. My kids never get sick, unless we're on vacation. We brought a cooler with antibiotics the last time we went to WDW, and my DD got an ear infection in Hawaii. Her only infection ever, and she's 3! What are the odds?

Did you tell the doc you were going on vacation? Sometimes that changes things. My kids never get sick, unless we're on vacation. We brought a cooler with antibiotics the last time we went to WDW, and my DD got an ear infection in Hawaii. Her only infection ever, and she's 3! What are the odds?
I told the phone nurse. She said that they couldn't give antibiotics just because he may get sick. But, if his throat even starts to hurt, we should come in and plead our case and they could probably give a prescription.

I told the phone nurse. She said that they couldn't give antibiotics just because he may get sick. But, if his throat even starts to hurt, we should come in and plead our case and they could probably give a prescription.
Our doc will not usually preemptively treat either but if they know we're on vacation, and they've been checked out recently, they're okay with giving a # to call and they'll send Rx to wherever we are... possibility for you guys maybe if you do go in and they say no ? :-/ but of course, just let's hope there's no sharing!

Booked a quick trip last night for the hubs & I for our first New Years Eve married- doing a 2 day park stay (just MK & EP for NYE of course) & paid way too much for a room at Caribbean Beach. Do I mind though? Not really....excited to be going on a trip that isn't triple digits away! Plus Epcot that night is a bucket list for me...so stoked to dance the night away at all the parties!

16 days!! This is going to be a very special vacation for my family.

12244442_10207932430287538_4011140158191398094_o.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter