~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

I booked our trip in January, I have planning OCD. We will be staying at the Caribbean Beach resort from Dec 16-22 and celebrating both my husbands return from his deployment:lovestruc as well as my youngest son's 6th birthday :bday:. We are planning to go the MVMCP on the 17th and are also excited to see the new Star Wars movie while we are there! :yoda:

We just returned 2 days ago so I am now in full planning mode for our next trip to lessen the Disney blues as much as possible. We are staying Dec 29-Jan 5 at BLT to celebrate my ds 11th birthday. His bday isn't until jan 23, but with the kids being off school for Christmas break, we figured we would take full advantage of it. Looking forward to ringing in the New Year at TOTWL

Joining! I can't believe it! We have typically travelled in February, and we never book until November, but here I am, thanks to my clever husband who did some Disney math: a longer than usual Xmas break next school year + flights at summer prices Xmas week (is this a fluke? We have snapped them up) + 1st Xmas in a new house=great year to try something new and celebrate at Disney!
(And thanks to disboards for opening my eyes to magical savings!) Please add me to the roll call. I am bound to have lots of Christmassy questions in coming months!
12/23-12/30 Polynesian

So happy to say that my husband & I will be back in WDW for the first time in 9 years. We just booked free dining to visit right before Christmas (12/15-12/21), staying at CSR. Hope to attend MVMCP on the 15th or so, but have a lot of reading to do figure out what we've been missing! Also hoping we weren't spoiled too much since 4/5 of our last trips were on points at DVC. But just DH & I for this trip as our son will be starting college in the fall so I don't think we need to the extra space.

YAY booked FD at Caribbean Beach Resort ina Pool/Water view room today from December 15-21st !! :cheer2: Can't wait to be there around holiday time !

Booked FD at CSR December 19th-25th, so excited its been 5 years since we've been Disney World.

Last edited:
We our planning the week after Thanksgiving..but we have other family going who doesnt want their son to miss a week of school. we are also waiting on booking to see if my cousin who starts her internship at disney in august. they told her the freebies but to be on the safe side we are gonna wait.. but we are hoping to stay at the art of animation. its driving me nuts i cant really plan since im so ocd on trip planning. lol

I booked our trip in January, I have planning OCD. We will be staying at the Caribbean Beach resort from Dec 16-22 and celebrating both my husbands return from his deployment:lovestruc as well as my youngest son's 6th birthday :bday:. We are planning to go the MVMCP on the 17th and are also excited to see the new Star Wars movie while we are there! :yoda:

Booked FD at CBR today. Dec. 16-20. Going to MVMCP ON 17th. Possibly seeing Star Wars movie on opening day while there. So excited!

Holla! Party on the 17th!party:

I just booked today! 12/20-12/27 with free dining at CBR in a water view pirate themed room. I wanted preferred, but it was booked. I'm going to keep checking for any cancelations.
It will be the 5th trip for me, DH, and DD (who will be 8 this summer)and 3rd trip for DS (who will be 4 this summer).
Main to do's:
-Osborne lights
-Candlelight Processional
-MK Christmas parade
-check out the gingerbread house at GF

I wanted to go to WL to check out their decorations, but I'm afraid to leave MK mid-day in case it closes.

Last edited:
I am soooo EXCITED! I called and had the water park tickets added to out package so we qualify for free dining! I never even got my hopes up to have free dining during the Christmas season! Those 233 days need to hurry up and go by!!! :rainbow:

I just booked a new trip. I checked the website this morning and saw CBR had preferred rooms available for my days. I spent 1.5 hours on hold trying to change my reservation and finally gave up and just booked a new trip. Same dates 12/20-12/27, but CBR preferred instead of water view pirate. Yay!

Our reservation has changed slightly but I am ok with it because we now have free dining. We went through our travel agent, and did not get exactly what we wanted, but it is ok.
We are going 12/20 - 12/27 and staying at CBR pirate water view room! No I am trying to figure out what dinner reservations we want. It is finally seeming real!

Woo-hoo! Can now officially be added to the roll call! Of course, it was my luck to miss out on free dining release day after stalking daily, but I can't complain because I only missed opening day because we were on the last day of our cruise :) We still got the free dining though, and will be staying at Coronado Springs in business class from Dec 20th to Jan 2nd :) Few things add more excitement to the Muppets 3D show at HS than trying to get past the Donald Duck server problem page on your phone trying to get free dining booked!

Woo-hoo! Can now officially be added to the roll call! Of course, it was my luck to miss out on free dining release day after stalking daily, but I can't complain because I only missed opening day because we were on the last day of our cruise :) We still got the free dining though, and will be staying at Coronado Springs in business class from Dec 20th to Jan 2nd :) Few things add more excitement to the Muppets 3D show at HS than trying to get past the Donald Duck server problem page on your phone trying to get free dining booked!
Question for you, did you just book Coronado Springs Bus. today? My travel agent said it was booked as of yesterday. I tried to book it in the morning, but she said she could not get through and got cbr in the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter