The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

We'll be there Aug 1-5 :yay:

Roll Call ....... August 9-19

June 13 - 19 for us!

You've all been added!

July 29-Aug 4 for us. First time at CBR!!

Whoohoo! I think you're going to love it! You're dates have been added.

We'll be there Nov 14-21, our first time staying onsite!

Oh boy, there's no going back now! You've been added.

Please put us down for November 08-18. It will be our first trip during that month. We've been in October plenty of times but I've heard the weather in November is a lot different so I'm looking forward to it, plus Christmas decorations! Yay!

Yay! :santa: You've been added.

We're coming too!!! August 29 - September 5 (and Free Dining on top of it all...Woot Woot!)

So after nearly 2 1/2 years of waiting and planning, I can now officially say---please add me to the Roll Call!! We'll be there from Feb 27th to March 5! Celebrating my '15th' birthday on the 29th :upsidedow Can't wait!

Newbie here so forgive my lack of knowledge....but what is the roll call? To meet other people going at the same time? We will be staying at CBR 9/25 (DS1's birthday) to 10/1 (our twins' birthdays). We are all sooo excited!!! This board has been so helpful - thank you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter