~*~The OFFICIAL 2014 Dates Thread - Come Join Us!~*~

Yay, we've booked our Disneymoon now :) So we're staying at POFQ nov 13th to dec 4th 2014 with free dining :bride: Now the countdown can begin :hyper:

:yay: I'll update the lists! pixiedust:

Changing our dates to November 16 - 22, 2014, but will still stay at POR. This may work out better since we would like to see the Christmas decorations and will miss possible Spring Break and Mardi Gras crowds. ::yes:: Just hate it will be longer until we return to Disney. :sad:

Thank you for posting your new dates - I'll getcha updated! I'm sure you will love the Christmas decorations, even if you do have to wait a little longer to go. :hug:

We are scheduled for Feb 13 to 17 at AoA LM right now since there will be three in the room. I am thinking about switching to mod since we have only stayed in mods before with 4 to a room. My son will be staying with the band off site so my DH thought we could save money in a value and still have room.

My DD is really into swimming now though she is not a strong swimmer. so I was thinking about the mods for the pools

I have over 9 months to decide! at least I have guaranteed a room on Disney property. It would be great to get a discount for Feb or free dining!

Thanks for posting your dates and resort - I'll update the list. If you end up switching to a mod, just post and let me know. :goodvibes

Hello! I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but I'm so excited I found it! We are planning a September 2014 trip to Disney and I'm glad I'm not the only one planning it so far in advance!

We haven't decided on a set date yet, but I'm leaning towards late September. Any opinions on which dates might be better? We are lucky in that our son won't be in school yet, so we can go any time we want. It doesn't even have to be weekend to weekend, so we're open.

I can't wait to read the thread and catch up!

First of all, I have to say THANKS for this thread. What a lot of great info and links you shared!
My daughter and I went in November, and I wanted to go again this year, but just can't do it. I have planned too many things for this year, so I am going to wait and go October 28-Nov 7, 2014. That gives me more time to save money for a really great trip. I am already excited tho! Maybe the Mine Trains will be open then...???:)

Count us in!!! I keep planning a trip since my last trip in December of 2010 but things keep coming up. We just have had some good luck recently and we won't be able to go this year however I am definitely planning on going next year. Right now we are looking at going the 2nd or 3rd week in August. All depending on when the seasons fall and the prices start to lower. This will be my 5th trip, my husband first trip and our little girls first trip as well. She will turn two on August 2nd of 2014 so it will be a great time to visit. She loves Minnie Mouse, doc McStuffins, Sofia the first, Snow White and Ariel. I am excited for her to see the Disney Junior show at Hollywood studios. Let the planning begin!

First of all, I have to say THANKS for this thread. What a lot of great info and links you shared!
My daughter and I went in November, and I wanted to go again this year, but just can't do it. I have planned too many things for this year, so I am going to wait and go October 28-Nov 7, 2014. That gives me more time to save money for a really great trip. I am already excited tho! Maybe the Mine Trains will be open then...???:)

How did you like going in November? On our first trip we went in March 2012 and I am planning to go next November. Just wanted to know about the weather and crowds. Looking forward to the decorations.:cool1:

Just a reminder to my fellow 14'ers.

Disney is closing the vault on Lion King and Lady & the Tramp soon. So if you don't have them, you may want to purchase them.

Just a reminder to my fellow 14'ers.

Disney is closing the vault on Lion King and Lady & the Tramp soon. So if you don't have them, you may want to purchase them.

I finally ordered by Lion King today after procrastinating. I've had it on VHS and kept saying I was going to order the DVD/blu ray and so I finally did. Nothing like waiting until the final hour.... I probably would've forgetting except I had to respond to my movie club by tomorrow and I went on to respond and order Mulan and so got Lion King too.

Ok I really tried to get caught up but have only gotten through about 40 pages!

How did you all add pictures in your profiles?

I believe we are goign the last full week of September through the end of the month. I would like to be able to do the Halloween activities as well as the Epcot food and wine maybe?

My other option is going at the beginning of September to celebrate my sons fourth birthday.

We are planning on staying off site as it just makes more sense for us, and are leaning towards WBC.

I can't wait to start all the planning - I'm so excited!

The only things we are completely sure about is most likely staying off site, we are doing a five day pass (not sure about hoppers yet), and no meal plan b/c we just would not make it worth it. I appreciated the calculator someone posted earlier - reinforced my decision by far!

I'm so glad this group is here!

Looks like I am planning an October trip :) We offered our son a trip for his 10th birthday this Dec. or Tower or Terror race in October next year. He picked Tower of Terror, it is all time favorite ride, he is a bit obsessed with it. He wants to run in the kids race and DH wants to run in the Tower race.

So October here we come, I am ready to start planning it is not too early is it:rotfl2: We loved staying on site last time so I am planning on that, we stayed at the Pop and while we loved it I think somewhere with bigger room for this next trip. Time to get out my Disney planning notebook and get started, I can't wait.

Looks like I am planning an October trip :) We offered our son a trip for his 10th birthday this Dec. or Tower or Terror race in October next year. He picked Tower of Terror, it is all time favorite ride, he is a bit obsessed with it. He wants to run in the kids race and DH wants to run in the Tower race.

So October here we come, I am ready to start planning it is not too early is it:rotfl2: We loved staying on site last time so I am planning on that, we stayed at the Pop and while we loved it I think somewhere with bigger room for this next trip. Time to get out my Disney planning notebook and get started, I can't wait.

It's never too early to plan :goodvibes

Hello! I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but I'm so excited I found it! We are planning a September 2014 trip to Disney and I'm glad I'm not the only one planning it so far in advance!

We haven't decided on a set date yet, but I'm leaning towards late September. Any opinions on which dates might be better? We are lucky in that our son won't be in school yet, so we can go any time we want. It doesn't even have to be weekend to weekend, so we're open.

I can't wait to read the thread and catch up!

Hello, and :welcome: to the group! Some of us have been planning for quite some time, so you're definitely not alone with your advance planning. :teeth:

Have you checked out the crowd calendars for September 2013? That would give you an idea on crowd levels, though September generally is a slower month with schools being back in session.

Once you get your dates/resort figured out (I saw from your other post you're leaning towards offsite/WBC), just post and I'll update.

You're welcome!

:welcome: Glad you decided to join us! Have any idea where you'll be staying?

Count us in!!! I keep planning a trip since my last trip in December of 2010 but things keep coming up. We just have had some good luck recently and we won't be able to go this year however I am definitely planning on going next year. Right now we are looking at going the 2nd or 3rd week in August. All depending on when the seasons fall and the prices start to lower. This will be my 5th trip, my husband first trip and our little girls first trip as well. She will turn two on August 2nd of 2014 so it will be a great time to visit. She loves Minnie Mouse, doc McStuffins, Sofia the first, Snow White and Ariel. I am excited for her to see the Disney Junior show at Hollywood studios. Let the planning begin!

:welcome: to the group! Any ideas on where you'd like to stay?

Hi there, and :welcome: to our group! Any ideas on dates or where you want to stay?

13/11/14 til 27/11/14 Caribbean beach

whoop

:welcome: to the group! I'll get you added to the list! ::yes::

-------------------------------------

If any of you have questions, don't hesitate to jump in and ask. Feel free to join the conversation! :hyper2:

:welcome: to the group! Any ideas on where you'd like to stay?

We are pretty much setteled on POFQ. Ive stayed there before and loved it. Crossing my fingers for a room in the same area I stayed in before- i think it was building 5, almost right across from the hot tub and close to the drink station. dates are tentative right now but we are looking at either 8/3-8 or 9 or possibly 8/10-8/15-16.

Love hearing everyone's plans come together! No real big updates here ~ I do think we are leaning more towards staying on-site, now. We will decide for sure after our Orlando trip this summer. Also, I am *thinking* about changing our dates from end of May/early June to spring break ~ since it won't be the week prior or immediately following Easter. I just can't decide! It would probably be a little more busy and more expensive, but if we go spring break our youngest will only be 2 so we wouldn't have to pay for her tix and that opens up WL (I really want to stay there one more time!). Our summers get full so fast and it looks like we will be going to the D.C. area towards the end of July for my step-sisters wedding. I don't know if I want to plan two week+ trips in a 2 month time period.

We are pretty much setteled on POFQ. Ive stayed there before and loved it. Crossing my fingers for a room in the same area I stayed in before- i think it was building 5, almost right across from the hot tub and close to the drink station. dates are tentative right now but we are looking at either 8/3-8 or 9 or possibly 8/10-8/15-16.

I'll change your info to read POFQ. Once you get the dates figured out, just post and I'll update. ::yes::

Love hearing everyone's plans come together! No real big updates here ~ I do think we are leaning more towards staying on-site, now. We will decide for sure after our Orlando trip this summer. Also, I am *thinking* about changing our dates from end of May/early June to spring break ~ since it won't be the week prior or immediately following Easter. I just can't decide! It would probably be a little more busy and more expensive, but if we go spring break our youngest will only be 2 so we wouldn't have to pay for her tix and that opens up WL (I really want to stay there one more time!). Our summers get full so fast and it looks like we will be going to the D.C. area towards the end of July for my step-sisters wedding. I don't know if I want to plan two week+ trips in a 2 month time period.

:woohoo: for a possible on-site stay! Keep us updated. :goodvibes

So does anyone know when Southwest will open up flights for January? I'm still not sold on what week to go.... Hoping airfare will help that choice!

So does anyone know when Southwest will open up flights for January? I'm still not sold on what week to go.... Hoping airfare will help that choice!

Not sure about SW. But Jetblue has opened up the 1st week in Jan. And now that they've opened up direct flights to MCO, have you thought about flying out of Worcester?

Not sure about SW. But Jetblue has opened up the 1st week in Jan. And now that they've opened up direct flights to MCO, have you thought about flying out of Worcester?

Not sure if I am looking in the wrong place but just went to Jet Blue site and the fares are still only thru Jan 6th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!