The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Turtle31, Jul 8, 2010.

1. poohj80

poohj80 Got Hunny?

No, it's near Small World where Dwarves were (now across from Pooh ride).

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Anjelica

Anjelica Self-Declared Queen of WebSphere

Please correct me if I have this wrong:

Dwarves are now across from Pooh ride and Cinderella's Carriage is next to Small World where Dwarves used to meet?

4. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

Its two seperate lines. The line for the photo pass is long but it moves quickly.
    The photographer only takes one photo and moves the line.
    --

the hitch hiking ghosts are down by the liberty belle.- and no one was in line there-- we got 5 different shots there.

5. onnawufei

onnawufei The Girl With the Ninja Turtle Tattoo

When we were there we sort of stumbled across the hitchhiking ghost photo, and didn't even know that's what it was until we were having our picture taken. I think someone else already answered where it was, which is good since all I can remember is that you could see the Haunted Mansion and the steam boat behind us.

There was absolutely no line for that picture, and the line for the hearse picture looked longish at first but it moved really fast. You just go up, take one normal picture and then take your "OH I AM SCARED!" picture, then move on. They're good with keeping things moving. On the 10/3 party we actually did that one twice since the first time we did it was in the daylight and we were staring into the sun as we were trying to look scared. Apparently when we're scared we squint.

6. stephielela

stephielela DIS Veteran

At the 9/28 party, we went to the Frontierland Dance Party, and unfortunately Bullseye wasn't there! I don't know if he was just taking a break, and DS didn't even notice since he only had eyes for Jessie. Jessie and Woody also took quickie breaks, but they were only gone for about 2 minutes before they came back. We were there only about 10 minutes total but Bullseye was not there at all during that time.

7. ohMom

ohMom Kids Get Arthritis Too! Moderator

you are correct, speaking for Monday October 11. The dwarves had a backdrop up too I believe. they had the line roped and snaked -- however it was nearly 9 p.m. by the time I found them and only waited about 20 mins. word for the wise -- if the dwarves leave and the CM says they'll be right back, do stay in line. several families left and truly they came right back, just the time needed to walk to their destination and return.

what?! i didn't understand or see the hitchhiking ghost photo! argh!

i did want to tell you all, I went to the 11:15 Villians show, not crowded and in the time allotted I was able to get a picture with all the villians except one

8. poohj80

poohj80 Got Hunny?

Bullseye wasn't out when we first arrived but came out after about 5 minutes.

9. cuchu2005

cuchu2005 DIS Veteran

I don't know if this has already been posted, as it is very hard to catch up on such a long thread, but when we attended te Sep 28th party, it rained. Lucky us, the rain stopped just when the party was scheduled to start, but the sky remained covered thick with clouds, threatening with rain.

Anyway, the dwarves where not located behind the stroller parking, where we did see them on the night of Oct 3rd. Due to rain they were moved to the Liberty Square Riverboat Dock, that has a big roofed area.

The other info we got from a CM was that the parade can be cancelled due to rain, but Hallowishes will still be on, even if it rains.

Wanted to share this, just in case you are out of luck and rains during your party.

Have fun, anyway!

Mx

10. lizlovesdisney

lizlovesdisney Mouseketeer

Had a GREAT time at the party! Loved it. I bought a popcorn bucket, so they must have re-stocked. The candy was plentiful. You don't realize how much candy fits into those small bags...and it was good stuff, too! I got a lot of character pics, just not with MY children! I just saw them and snapped, didn't care if strangers were in the pic! I didn't want to stand in long lines. That's just my opinion, though. And several times I caught them in between families, so it was just the characters! Fun, fun fun! Don't know why my ticker is saying I'll be back in 11 months and 3 weeks. Maybe it knows something I don't??!!

11. cuchu2005

cuchu2005 DIS Veteran

Yes, they gave out lots of candy. We collected some 13 lbs in 2 parties. We brought a great part with us back home to Buenos Aires.

Mx

12. Cinderally

Cinderally Earning My Ears

Yay!!! My kids really want to get the Mickey Ghost popcorn bucket..!! We will be going to the party on the 26th and I hope they still have them!:cheer2:

13. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

We found Queen of hearts in fantasyland at the back of the castle on the way to toontown

Also check out my trip report for pics of the Halloween party from the 18th about to put them up now!

14. mom2my2gr8kids

mom2my2gr8kids Completely addicted to Disigns ;)

Can someone tell me if it is there this time? We went last year and I got an awesome pic of my daughter .. this year all 9 of us are coming and dressed as Cindy, Charming, the stepsisters, Fairy Godmother, mouse .. so I really want a pic!!!

15. jlhay

jlhay Mouseketeer

Yes it's there. It's now at the skyway/stroller parking in fantasyland across from Peter Pan

16. mom2my2gr8kids

mom2my2gr8kids Completely addicted to Disigns ;)

Thank you!!!

17. jlhay

jlhay Mouseketeer

Sorry if this is in thread somewhere. Someone on twitter posted a pic of a mnsshp souvenir mug. I didn't see that in sept. Have others? Where do they sell them? Going back in 2 weeks and want one!! Thanks

18. jlhay

jlhay Mouseketeer

Feb 2011 is what I heard for them in parks

19. blondietink

blondietink DIS Veteran

Quick, can someody tell me if they are offering 25% off the photopass during MNNSHP? If so, can you combine it with other photopass pictures? :cool2:

20. stanamy

stanamy Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone for the information. You're the greatest.

Are there any other special effect PhotoPass photos that they only do during MNSSHP other than the HM hearse and hitch hiking ghosts?

21. The.Epcot.Man

The.Epcot.Man Mouseketeer