The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

poohj80 love your snow white pics in your sig esp the one of you DD walking off with Snow White

My family and I are thinking about attending the party on Tues, Oct 26th. But we're not 100% sure so I was wondering if anyone remembers which other parties were sold out last year. I've read that Oct 31st always sells out and the last couple before Halloween. Do you think Tues, Oct 26th would sell out the day of?

Thanks!

poohj80 love your snow white pics in your sig esp the one of you DD walking off with Snow White

Thanks! We had quite a quest finding Ms. White! First she left the cruise after the Golden Mickeys the first night, then she wasn't at Cinderella's Royal Table for the first time ever so I did my mom duty to ensure my 'lil Snow White could meet the real one.

Does anyone know if Phineas and Ferb are out for the Halloween party? It would make my son's trip to meet them. For that matter are they out anywhere?

Thanks
Travis

Going to party tonite and can't wait! 2 questions:where is the beat place to see fire works, or can you see them from anywhere? And, did anybody go to the party last night, and how crowded was it? Thanks!

Well, you're there now, but last night wasn't bad. It got crowded right after the parade in spots, but they quickly spread out. The only real waits we had were to meet characters. They were signing, which I kind of wish they didn't so the line moved faster. We got there at 6 & got everything done that we wanted to do by midnight. Then again, we didn't meet all the characters, but that wasn't our goal to begin.

:sad1: Okay thanks. Figured as popular as they are currently there would be a chance.
They didn't even have much in the way of Phineas and Ferb merchandise, which really bummed me out. I searched all over Disney World for a Perry plush since my friend had seen one at her local Disney store but I couldn't find one. The most P&F stuff I found was one pin, one design of a child size shirt, and some coloring thing. I was quite disappointed. (And of course there's the obligatory question "Hey Disney, where's Perry?")

Is the Jungle Cruise open during the party? I don't see it on the brochure, but thought I read about it somewhere...

Thanks!

:sad1: Okay thanks. Figured as popular as they are currently there would be a chance.
They are rumored to be showing up sometime in 2011 - be it fiscal year 2011 or actual 2011. They're supposedly gearing up for a huge merch push soon (over 2,000 items). They've got a lot of stuff on the online Disney store.

I'm sure this has already been asked, but I'll ask again as I can't find the exact post to answer my questions. Are they taking the special effects HM hearse and hitch hiking ghost PhotoPass photos at MNSSHP? Where is the hitching hiking ghost photo taken? Are the photographers taking both photos all night? Any recommendations on when to get these photos taken during MNSSHP? We don't want to spend an hour in line for these photos. pirate:

Thanks! We had quite a quest finding Ms. White! First she left the cruise after the Golden Mickeys the first night, then she wasn't at Cinderella's Royal Table for the first time ever so I did my mom duty to ensure my 'lil Snow White could meet the real one.

Super cute pics! So just out of curiousity, what princesses did you see at CRT? We are dining there for breakfast the 28th!

I'm sure this has already been asked, but I'll ask again as I can't find the exact post to answer my questions. Are they taking the special effects HM hearse and hitch hiking ghost PhotoPass photos at MNSSHP? Where is the hitching hiking ghost photo taken? Are the photographers taking both photos all night? Any recommendations on when to get these photos taken during MNSSHP? We don't want to spend an hour in line for these photos. pirate:

The haunted mansion hearse is out in front of the Haunted Mansion. There were photographers there all night. I went in the middle of the night (around 9:30 or 10) and only had to wait for about 15 minutes...but this was in September. I don't know how the lines are now.

Where is the hitching hiking ghost photo taken?
We did the hitchhiking ghosts in between the Libertybelle dock and the start of the queue for HM.

It may have relocated, we were at the 9/28 party.

Did everyone see Cindy's carriage has a new location?

The haunted mansion hearse is out in front of the Haunted Mansion.

If I remember correctly, the hearse is inside the brick gate (wall?) of the HM. Is there a separate line for this PhotoPass photo or do you need to wait in line for the HM and get out of line to take the photo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter