The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

Can someone please explain where the Fantasyland Skyway area is,

It's the big fenced-in stroller parking area to the left of It's a Small World. Long ago it was the entrance area to the Skyway. During the party there's no stroller parking in there, instead, it's the photo area for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

I think that popcorn bucket is just tooooooo cute!!! I see another poster asked but I don't see the answer. Where can you get them? Anyone know how much they cost?

Hi there! My husband and I are headed to WDW (WITHOUT THE KIDS!! ) Oct 21 - 26. I really want to check out MNSSHP one of those nights. I see there are 3 while we are there, Thurs the 21st, Fri the 22nd, and Sunday the 24th. I would kind of like to check weather before commiting to a date. Also, my first choice would be on the 21st but I worry a teeny bit about a flight delay messing us up on that one.

Do you guys think we stand a good chance of one of those nights not selling out before our arrival so that we have the chance to make a more educated decision on which night to attend and even check on weather etc? I know you guys cant guarentee anything, but if you think that Thursday or Sunday night will likely be sold out since they are close to Halloween, I might go ahead and pre-order that Sunday ticket and just hope the weather is good. (The reason I prefer Thurs is that is our arrival time, the travel from here to there is not tiring and we actually pick up an hour so midnight in Fl is only 11 to us .... and if we just go to another park we would have a very short day as we wouldnt likely be able to get to a park before 4 PM that day.)

Thoughts? Advice? Bring it.

Thanks in advance!

I am curious to know what the capacity cap is for party nights. Purely for interest sake. :)

Hi there! My husband and I are headed to WDW (WITHOUT THE KIDS!! ) Oct 21 - 26. I really want to check out MNSSHP one of those nights. I see there are 3 while we are there, Thurs the 21st, Fri the 22nd, and Sunday the 24th. I would kind of like to check weather before commiting to a date. Also, my first choice would be on the 21st but I worry a teeny bit about a flight delay messing us up on that one.

Thanks in advance!

I am going on the 22nd, I called WDW w few days ago and it was only 50 percent capacity. I dunno if you are coming in on the 21st I would say go on another day. All we have planned for the day we arrive is dinner and the haunted carriage ride.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE MNSSHP and are considering going a second night on our upcoming trip. Do you think Sun Oct 24th or Thurs Oct 28th will be busier???? I always go to the tues party (which we are), and try to avoid Sundays (weekend), but was thinking the thurs party might be busier than sunday because of how close it is to Halloween. What to do????

Hi everyone! We are going to the Oct. 3 party! We will be in MK earlier in the day and have an ADR at 5:05 at Ohana. I was thinking that we could pick up our wristbands for the party before we left for Ohana to save time later. Would we be able to get back into the MK with the wristbands? Hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Hi All,
I have tried to keep up with this thread, and I'm sure it's been answered...so sorry for the repeat:

Did anyone get confirmation on whether we can enter the park at 4pm with these tickets?

Thanks!

I am going on the 22nd, I called WDW w few days ago and it was only 50 percent capacity. I dunno if you are coming in on the 21st I would say go on another day. All we have planned for the day we arrive is dinner and the haunted carriage ride.

What number did you call? I just called WDW and was told they CANNOT tell me what percentage of tickets have been sold :confused3 Can you give the number you called to find that info? Thanks so much.

Hi All,
I have tried to keep up with this thread, and I'm sure it's been answered...so sorry for the repeat:

Did anyone get confirmation on whether we can enter the park at 4pm with these tickets?

Thanks!

We went to the 9/18 party and we got in the park at 4:00 PM with MNSSHP tickets.

We had so much fun!! We ate at Cosmic Ray's as soon as we got to the park, did several attractions, and enjoyed the party.

We kicked off the party in Adventureland, doing the character meet & greets there. Next, we did some attractions (everything was a walk-on....rode Buzz 3X in a row!) and trick or treating. We also did a little bit of the dance party in Tomorrowland. We enjoyed HalloWishes and then lined up for the 2nd parade in Frontierland. After the parade, we watched the 11:15 Villains show at the Castle. FUN!! :woohoo:

What number did you call? I just called WDW and was told they CANNOT tell me what percentage of tickets have been sold :confused3 Can you give the number you called to find that info? Thanks so much.

I just called the 407-W-DISNEY, they directed me to the right place. Another person was also able to do the same thing, I read it on the disboard some where. They also told me how booked the Haunted Carriage ride was. I have no idea why they would not tell you?:confused: Unless they were just giving me a "blow off" number lol :rotfl:

I just called the 407-W-DISNEY, they directed me to the right place. Another person was also able to do the same thing, I read it on the disboard some where. They also told me how booked the Haunted Carriage ride was. I have no idea why they would not tell you?:confused: Unless they were just giving me a "blow off" number lol :rotfl:

What is the Haunted Carriage ride??

Hi - we're going to go on the 10/8/10 MNSSHP. We'll be flying in - in the morning and once settled - we'll come to MK and be there for the rest of the day and for the party. I'm hoping to use Table Service for Liberty Square or Crystal Palace. When is the last seating at those places? Anyone know?

We are going on Sunday the 17th - hoping that because it is a school night for locals that it won't be too crowded.

What is the haunted carriage ride and where is Cinderella's carriage located?

Hi - we're going to go on the 10/8/10 MNSSHP. We'll be flying in - in the morning and once settled - we'll come to MK and be there for the rest of the day and for the party. I'm hoping to use Table Service for Liberty Square or Crystal Palace. When is the last seating at those places? Anyone know?

Don't know the last seating at Crystal Palace, but my reservations are for 4:25.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE MNSSHP and are considering going a second night on our upcoming trip. Do you think Sun Oct 24th or Thurs Oct 28th will be busier???? I always go to the tues party (which we are), and try to avoid Sundays (weekend), but was thinking the thurs party might be busier than sunday because of how close it is to Halloween. What to do????

Well, here are my thoughts: Sundays are traditionally busy days in the MK but IMO (and being local we have been going on weekends for years!) it is not as bad as Saturday. Yes, I do believe the closer you get to Halloween the busier it will be. It was just announced the party in the 31st is now sold out. Usually the days closest to Halloween do sell out as well, so I would expect the 29th and then the 28th and maybe even the 26th to follow suit. So even being on a weekend I think Sun the 24th will be less busy than Thurs the 28th. (FWIW we are going on the 28th, prior to departing on our cruise 10/30 :thumbsup2)

Hi All,

Thanks!

Yes you can still enter the park with your party ticket at 4! :banana:

What is the haunted carriage ride and where is Cinderella's carriage located?

I'm not familiar with it but the Haunted Carriage ride is at Fort Wilderness. It's separate from MNSSHP.

During the party on 9/14 Cinderella's carriage was next to the entrance to Pinocchio Village Haus.

Yes, the Haunted Carriage Ride is at Fort Wilderness. I called a few weeks ago and made my ressie for Monday the 18th at 8 pm. There are only a couple of carriages that do this, and it only seats 4 people in each one, so I expect that it might be getting full by now.

We did the 2 years ago and had a blast. We got Jon and his horse John. My teens loved it, but for younger kids, it might be scarey, especially if they don't know the story. It is very dark on the carriage ride. It is very fun looking at the way people decorate their campsites for Halloween. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter