The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Turtle31, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Berlioz70

Berlioz70 DIS Veteran

They do not.

Take a look at this list for information on who will sign and who is likely to have photopass: MNSSHP CHARACTERS 2010

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Chelley00

Chelley00 DIS Veteran

No, and neither does Snow White when she is with them. It's a quick picture and move on (and in 2008, it was not a Photopass spot, so you had to take your own pictures....that may have changed?)

4. ana_carol

ana_carol Mouseketeer

Well lets see if we get to go back to meet the other then (Abu or Genie). Let me just hope we get to meet Tarzan and Jane together :goodvibes

Thanks for your opinion, i was afraid i was putting too many things to do, specially because its October 31.

5. dis314

dis314 Earning My Ears

How can we meet the princes and princesses? Would they have a rotation system, have separate lines, meet us together, or meet us in some other way? I'd love to see all three pairs (mainly for the princes :p), but I'm not quite sure how to schedule the meeting.

6. hereyago

hereyago DIS Veteran

Well, still no answers on creative board. So I decided to do a trial run of it. I bought a cavas bag light in color and glow in the dark paint. I just have to let it dry for 4 hours then expose it to light.

7. hereyago

hereyago DIS Veteran

OOps me again. We are also going to Sea World on Halloween weekend and DD wants to be an future animal trainer-because in real life she want to train dogs.

Anyway, all I can think of is some khaki pants, a top that I can iron stencil letters and say Future Animal Trainer, etc. and maybe a whistle. I can't think of anything creative. Any ideas? TIA

8. BigGreen73

BigGreen73 DIS Veteran

Well, it's only 3 more days until the 1st MNSSHP. I will be glued to the boards WEDS and THURS to try and take in as much official info as I can.....:surfweb:

9. Berlioz70

Berlioz70 DIS Veteran

Yep - they'll be meeting together in the Princess Room. The section typically used by Belle will have Snow and her Prince. The other Princes will join their princess as well.

10. autographlover

autographlover Mouseketeer

I can't believe it's almost time! I remember when we were at 40 days, thinking 'Wow, this is going to be a long wait.' but it wasn't at all!

What character(s) are you guys most excited to see at the party?

11. Berlioz70

Berlioz70 DIS Veteran

Hag/Snow Witch... whatever you want to call her. She'll be the only character at the party I haven't already met!

12. Marquibiri

Marquibiri HHN Addict!

I wanna see the headless horseman!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

13. december

december DIS Veteran

So one line, and we go from pair to pair, like in the fairies side? We did the Fairies in June, but didn't do the princesses so not sure if it is set up the same.

14. autographlover

autographlover Mouseketeer

I'm really excited she's going to be there, too! Are you going to the first party?

15. maddiesmom0116

maddiesmom0116 DIS Veteran

They are going to be in the same place the princess's normally are. You stand in 1 line and then go into a room with all of them and meet them in order one by one. You won't have to do seperate lines for the ones in the tent in toon town.

16. jkluttrell

jkluttrell Mouseketeer

Me too! I better get a lot done at work and home on Monday and Tuesday because I will be here all day the rest of the week! :surfweb: :rotfl::rotfl:

17. baler31

baler31 DIS Veteran

So excited about The Hag ! Any advice for adapting your plan if we are doing 2 parties. Should we just focus on the characters for one and see the parade/show on the other or do a mixture ?:confused3 We don't need to see them all but there are quite a few we would like to do. Some we just do every MNSSHP, I like to see how my kids have grown and not sure how much longer they will pose with the carriage anyway :rotfl: Thanks for any help.

18. PC MOM

PC MOM Mouseketeer

Hi There,

My dd (9) would like to wear a Batgirl costume. Will she be out of place or does everyone wear a Disney character?

19. BigGreen73

BigGreen73 DIS Veteran

No Doubt....The 1st Party is Tues 09/14 and we leave Fri 09/17. So the only party that I will be able to get info from is the 09/14 party. I am not one to hang out on the internet etc WHILE I am on vacation.....

20. Cinderella1122

Cinderella1122 DVC member since 2008

I leave for the airport in about an hour and a half. I will be at the party on Tuesday. I'll be sure to give my feedback

21. DisneyFirefly

DisneyFirefly DIS Veteran

Have a great trip!