The Nutri - Bullet?

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by diamondpixienc, Apr 1, 2013.

1. diamondpixienc

diamondpixienc DIS Veteran

Seriously thinking about getting one just wanted to see if any of my fellow Disers have one and/ or what do you think about it? Is the infomercial pretty accurate about the easy use and clean ups? Chime in guys and let me know what you think. TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. indygirl99

indygirl99 Choose Happiness

I have something similar that I got at the bed bath store for 79 about 3 years ago.

I love it and use it almost daily so it does hold up well, cleans up well. The biggest cup is 20 ounces so I find myself using my bigger blender when I am in the mood for my green smoothie that I use kale and spinach in. The bullet just is not big enough for that one.

4. SpartanMommy

SpartanMommy Mouseketeer

I don't have one myself, but my mom has the Nutri-Bullet and she loves it. She uses it everyday.

5. diamondpixienc

diamondpixienc DIS Veteran

First thank you guys for responding. Second, do you know the name of the one you mentioned? I actually have the Wolf Gang Puck blender and it can "liquify" but I feel like I'm still tossing out most of the nutrients I should be drinking and the clean up is not easy either. But, I think I'm going to go ahead and give the nutri-bullet a try I mean there is a 30 day trial so I'll just return if I don't like it. Thanks again guys.

6. indygirl99

indygirl99 Choose Happiness

Mine is called a Magic Bullet. I don't toss anything out it all gets tossed down my throat. :thumbsup2 Cleanup is a breese.