The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Sawyer Island never seems to get any love. :sad: Since it's been 24 hours, I'll post my own picture of a raft:

Show me a picture of the Wonders of Life/Festival Center pavilion. :)

Tom Sawyer Island never seems to get any love. :sad:

Seems true... bit of a hassle to get there... and bit of a free for all as why to get there... maybe put a restaurant in the fort? Or have a game there! Like the new Pirates adventure? Have some sort of "guidance" on the "attraction"?

:)

Jud

232323232%7Ffp7347%3A%3Enu%3D3285%3E247%3E937%3EWSNRCG%3D389442%3A5%3C932%3Bnu0mrj

Show me an usual topiary

Seems true... bit of a hassle to get there... and bit of a free for all as why to get there... maybe put a restaurant in the fort? Or have a game there! Like the new Pirates adventure? Have some sort of "guidance" on the "attraction"?

I don't know if I'd want to see a restaurant in the fort, since I personally love being able to roam around on my own back there. But at the very least they should reopen Aunt Polly's. A game of some kind would also be great. Or just bring back the paintbrushes and actually let guests know about them. I'm sure many people would visit just for a chance to score some free FastPasses.

And now, I'll post this picture of a cupcake sold at DisneyQuest last year to celebrate the release of Wreck It Ralph in theaters:

Show me a picture of the Ralph or Vanellope von Schweetz meet and greet characters. :)

There are some great pictures on this page! The topiaries and the pictures of ya'll and your kids!! Cute kids!

Show me a prince.

DGD with her soccer teammates and parents at Columbia Harbour House...they took up an entire area upstairs! :rotfl:

232323232fp63638_nu322_8___29__WSNRCG3858765_9336nu0mrj.jpg
:tink:

Show me an elaborate light fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter