The NEW NEW Official Shades of Green Information (YouTube Video Info in 1st Post)

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jusero, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Chris2597

Chris2597 DIS Veteran

Are SOG guests allowed to take the Disney buses from the poly?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jusero

jusero DIS Veteran

We will be there at the same time - May 4-14! :banana: Watch for my lime green Mickey on my door. We will prob be in or near 2102.

4. buffettgirl

buffettgirl The whole tag thing, so 1990's internet.

yes. You're allowed to use all WDW transportation.

5. abolanwoski

abolanwoski Not mean, just says what others are thinking!

:thumbsup2

Motto over the AF Academy - "We will not lie, steal or cheat nor tolerate among us anyone who does."

If you can afford a room, you can afford the 5 bucks a day to park

6. Momoftwins+1

Momoftwins+1 Mouseketeer

Thanks fom me too! We will be driving in and will hit in the early AM so I'll remember a swim suit bag for the kids!

7. Momoftwins+1

Momoftwins+1 Mouseketeer

How soon should I call to preorder the 4 day mil tickets ? I'd love to get that out of the way instead of standing at their ticket desk like other times as I always end up there when they are super busy.

8. Angel16

Angel16 <b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu

Look at your ticker!! :dancer::rockband::jumping1: A WEEK FROM TODAY!!!

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

Angel16

9. Tink0513

Tink0513 Mouseketeer

Awesome! This is my first stay at SOG I am VERY excited!!!! Once we hit the 20 day mark time seemed to STOP! Its been the longest 20 days ever!

10. minijeanie

minijeanie <center><font color=blue>It is a great <marquee be

Just found this board..YEAH for me. I was looking at older thread and seen that a member here got 40% discount on room for Endless Summer.

I could not book this thru the online website even though I entered in the correct code and good dates. I had to call and book the rooms. I only got 30% but I am okay with that. The reservationists were really nice.

I am so excited.:rotfl: We are going Aug 20th thru 24th then hopping on over to US for 2 nights....My son is getting deployed in October and wanted to take him back to wdw before he goes.

11. buffettgirl

buffettgirl The whole tag thing, so 1990's internet.

yes, it seems like mid-promotion they changed it from 40% to 30%. No clue why.

And good luck to your dh. Make memories!

12. jusero

jusero DIS Veteran

Thanks! I am soooooooo doing my Disney dance right now!!!! :dance3: And I know I will be driving my coworkers nuts the rest fo the week. Just can't help myself. :lmao:

13. jusero

jusero DIS Veteran

I called about 10 days out and was told it would be emailed to me one week out. If you don't get it one week out, just call and ask them to send it. And, don't worry, your "days to Disney" will fly by. Well, all except the last two weeks! Sheesh ... time is now crawling. :rolleyes1

14. buzzmom3

buzzmom3 DIS Veteran

I just got our order form today and we arrive on May 12th. :cool1: I am so excited!

15. capegirl

capegirl DIS Veteran

We had planned on staying at CRS, but we could not resist Shades "ENDLESS SUMMER DISCOUNT" :thumbsup2, so we're heading back Aug.19-26.
    See ya' real soon. !!! :wave2:

16. minijeanie

capegirl:

we are going aug 20th thru 24th....we will see you there! when are you going to preorder your tickets?

I love CSR too! but rates too high even with discount and I needed an extra room which would of been slightly discounted(not military) so we are trying SOG for first time! very excited......:banana::banana:

17. BabyFu18

BabyFu18 DIS Veteran

Hopefully I'll see some of you there, checking in August 23rd! Anyone bought their tickets on base before they leave for SOG? We are thinking about getting our tickets at the MWR before heading down to FL to save some time and to just have the ticket situation out of the way before hand.

18. jusero

jusero DIS Veteran

Just my two cents: I choose not to buy my tickets at our MWR because I am so afraid of losing them on the way. Paradnoid, I know. But I am using the preorder form this year so I won't have to wait in line at the ticket counter at Shades.

19. jusero

jusero DIS Veteran

Just sent in my preorder form for our tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :dance3::dance3::dance3::banana::banana::cheer2:

20. WDW 3

WDW 3 Mouseketeer

Preorder worked prefectly for us and they even suggested something to save us money. Using two 4 day salute tickets each, one after the other for 8 days. I didn't know I could do that. I sounds like cheating because if they are going to do that why not just offer longer stay specials. :confused3

Our base sold the Disneyland 3 day tickets below the advertised price. I don't know if they do that for WDW tickets too. I prefer to get them when we arrive too. Sooo afraid I'll forget them. I did forget my drivers license. I grabbed by work photo ID :blush: thankfully I had my military ID for the TSA.

21. minijeanie

I see you are only entitled to 6 sets of tickets. I realize this is extremely nice. Our party consists of 7 people and they are not all family members. Any chance they might sell it to us anyhow?

I also have a question about refillable mugs? I thought I seen somewhere that there is a refillable mug for beer.. Am I dreaming this?