The new "Mary Poppins" movie

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by Kat016, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Pixie Princess

Pixie Princess DIS Veteran

Thank you for posting this! I love Emma Thompson, so that would pique my interest if nothing else. I wonder how Disneyfied they will make this story? The trailer has a sort of "feel good- happy ending" quality to it, and the relationship between Disney and Travers was neither.

Also, am I crazy, or does the voice over at the beginning of the trailer sound like Johnny Depp? I figure it is probably Collin Ferrel, but still..it sounds like Johnny Depp.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyMarvelStarWars

DisneyMarvelStarWars Mouseketeer

It looks beautiful. I'm already crying.

4. BuddyThomas

BuddyThomas Mouseketeer

I just came on to post about this but you guys beat me to it. If anyone hasn't seen this amazing looking trailer yet, look it up on moviefone or elsewhere as soon as you can! You won't be sorry.

5. Pixie Princess

Pixie Princess DIS Veteran

Read this interesting interview on Moviefone with the director of Saving Mr. Banks. Can't wait to see it!

6. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

That's a great interview....thanks for sharing! :) Makes me even more excited to see the movie.

7. WDW_Diane

WDW_Diane Mouseketeer

Great! Wish I could have been an extra in this movie. I visited for the first time in the later 60's.