The New Dixie Crossroads in Orlando

ClanHarrison

Mouseketeer
I've heard a lot of excellent reviews about Dixie Crossroads (in Titusville, FL) and their famous Rock Shrimp :love: .

I e-mailed them about what I'd heard on the boards about a new one opening in Orlando and they responded in minutes. Here's what they said:

A Dixie Crossroads is planned to open in August, at Festival Bay, next to the Bass Pro Shop.
Thank you!
Lisa T.

We will be sure to try it. :cheer2:

Duh, I just read what you wrote in red in your thread. My fault I did not realize it was part of the message. Sorry :sad2:

A new Dixie Crossroads!!!! OMG!!!
We make a special trip to titusville very time we go to Florida, just to go to Dixie Crossroads! My DH will be sooooo thrilled. The food is fantastic. The rock shrimp are to die for and they have a great kids menu. I will be sure to check out the new restuarant!

Thanks so much for posting
Susieeq

Yum. We ate at Dixie Crossroads a couple years ago when we stayed in Titusville.

happy to see one come to Orlando. Sure to be a hit!

herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter