Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digging up a ridiculously old comment, but yes! I crossed POFQ off my list years ago based solely on those masks/heads/jesters!!

Yeah, I wouldn't say I find the POFQ theme unsettling, but it is completely unappealing to me. It would be one of the last resorts at WDW I would consider staying at.

Not sure if this is the right spot for this question- if it isn't any direction on the right spot is greatly appreacieted.

We are staying at CS the night before we set sail on the Disney Wonder and I'm wondering if anyone know's if I can get a bottle of Sparkling Cider at Panchito's or possibly somewhere else at CS? Downtown Disney maybe?

Since we don't drink alcohol but are celebrating our anniversary on the cruise I wanted to pick one up. We're taking disney transport both ME and the DCL buses everywhere we go so there wont be an opportunity to go to an offsite store.

Unless anyone knows of anywhere at MCO I can get a bottle of Martinelli's? any ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated

I'm getting ready to book my May 2015 disney vacation for my college graduation! It'll be just me and my boyfriend and I've decided on CSR. Any suggestions on where we should put a room request in for? We're not huge pool people, so being close to the dig site isn't important. Also, are the parking lot views horrible or should I pay the extra for a water view? Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)

Well, thanks to a pin, I am switching back to our original choice of POR in a Royal Room. Was excited about CSR but can't pass up the Royal Rooms for my girls!!

Well, thanks to a pin, I am switching back to our original choice of POR in a Royal Room. Was excited about CSR but can't pass up the Royal Rooms for my girls!!

They will love the Royal Room! We got upgraded to one last fall and DD (then 10) said it was the prettiest room she has ever stayed in. :cloud9:

(I'm up to page 68 of this thread! Powering through!)

How much luck do people have being really specific with room requests? Specifically using Touring Plans' guidelines (ex Casitas 3 NE facing, 1st or 2nd floor, rooms 3X10-3x17 - I'm totally making those numbers up!). I plan to book Preferred because I LOVE the Casitas and proximity to the Pepper Market is important to us. But...and I'm embarrassed to admit this...since I first looked at CSR years ago, I've been so, so in love with that stretch between Casitas 2 & 3 that has the long fountain. I would be devastated not to stay in a room overlooking that! How likely would I be to get it during non-holiday periods in November/December/January?

Disneys-Coronado-Springs-Resort_Full_8147.jpg

(photo credit wdwmagic)

I'm getting ready to book my May 2015 disney vacation for my college graduation! It'll be just me and my boyfriend and I've decided on CSR. Any suggestions on where we should put a room request in for? We're not huge pool people, so being close to the dig site isn't important. Also, are the parking lot views horrible or should I pay the extra for a water view? Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)

If the pool doesn't matter, I would request Casitas. They are much prettier than other sections.

I have been looking at the Touring Plans Room Finder & wondering how that would work out, too. It is a neat little tool!

I have been looking at the Touring Plans Room Finder & wondering how that would work out, too. It is a neat little tool!

I'm completely obsessed! I'll probably wind up writing down every single room that I would be okay with! It's also a great way to see the resort from angles you normally wouldn't!

(I'm up to page 68 of this thread! Powering through!)

How much luck do people have being really specific with room requests? Specifically using Touring Plans' guidelines (ex Casitas 3 NE facing, 1st or 2nd floor, rooms 3X10-3x17 - I'm totally making those numbers up!). I plan to book Preferred because I LOVE the Casitas and proximity to the Pepper Market is important to us. But...and I'm embarrassed to admit this...since I first looked at CSR years ago, I've been so, so in love with that stretch between Casitas 2 & 3 that has the long fountain. I would be devastated not to stay in a room overlooking that! How likely would I be to get it during non-holiday periods in November/December/January?

Disneys-Coronado-Springs-Resort_Full_8147.jpg

(photo credit wdwmagic)

I am 100% full-on totally with you on this one, my friend!!! That stretch with the fountain is EXACTLY where I want my room!!!

:thumbsup2:cool1:

Also agree. That photo is what made me love the hotel. Bummed that the whole place doesn't look like that.

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't get why people are so concerned with the view of their room when there is no balcony or anything else???
Do you sit looking out the window or what? With the way the walkways are I t's not like a mk view room at cr or something where you can look out and see
Confused, tia

For me I will be doing a lot of walking to and from the room and I will be awesome to look at the prettiest part of a hotel while I do that :)

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't get why people are so concerned with the view of their room when there is no balcony or anything else???
Do you sit looking out the window or what? With the way the walkways are I t's not like a mk view room at cr or something where you can look out and see
Confused, tia

I actually think view matters more in this case. I'm not going to be constantly sitting out on a balcony, but I will be seeing the view immediately outside the door of my room multiple times a day - even more than most because I'm a smoker and will be coming and going to the DSAs while we're at the resort. Since it matters so little to you maybe you could volunteer to take a bad view to save someone else from it! :rotfl:

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't get why people are so concerned with the view of their room when there is no balcony or anything else??? Do you sit looking out the window or what? With the way the walkways are I t's not like a mk view room at cr or something where you can look out and see Confused, tia

I agree with this thinking. I much prefer room location (close proximity to the amenities) than the view.

I agree with this thinking. I much prefer room location (close proximity to the amenities) than the view.
Me too!

View and location mean the same thing to me. Location in Ranchos =view of cacti. Meh.
Not me. To me view = what I see out the window. Location = what I am or am not nearest to in proximity (food court, pool, bus stop, etc). :)

Location governs the view, both from the window and on travel to/from.
Proximity governs location.

Aaaanyway. Not sure why we're questioning why ppl care about view in rooms. Entire hotel pricing structures are based on view so of course it's important.

Back OT: does anyone have pics or info about CSR bed rails? Can they add just one to a bed? Is it easily moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter