Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not dumb at all! I actually don't remember seeing it the last time I was there in May 2014 and now that I am looking at their menu it doesn't look like they have it available any more. I did have the tacos and nachos and they were delicious. They put whatever I wanted on them.

Thank you...we stayed last year and this was my kids favorite meal...just wanted to be prepared for the meltdown..lol

Can someone tell me about getting groceries delivered from garden grocer? Can we get it delevered on our day of arrival or do we have to be there to get the delivery? Do they deliver to coronado springs? What is the process? Is it delivered to your room or somewhere in el Centro? Any and all information would be helpful, I think we will absolutley want to use them for our drinks and snacks as well as maybe some breakfast items.

Would love to know the answer to this as well.

Can someone tell me about getting groceries delivered from garden grocer? Can we get it delevered on our day of arrival or do we have to be there to get the delivery? Do they deliver to coronado springs? What is the process? Is it delivered to your room or somewhere in el Centro? Any and all information would be helpful, I think we will absolutley want to use them for our drinks and snacks as well as maybe some breakfast items.

We use GG every trip. Service is great!

When you place your order you can pick your delivery time within a one hour window. I always pick a time 2-3 hours before we will arrive. They drop your order off at the Bell services depot. Not the Bell services window in the lobby, but the actual storage depot which is over where they load the departing Magical Express buses.

We have Bell services deliver the order to our room with our luggage. We normally grab our luggage and load it on ME with us so we have everything when we get there. So after check in they load us, our luggage and GG order on a cart and take us to our room. If you use the ME luggage delivery you might want to get your GG order brought to your room sooner.

Does the in room fridge have a tiny freezer area? I have a little ice pack I put in the cooler compartment of my backpack that I'd like to Re freeze at night if possible.

We were at Pop in May and the frig froze our milk solid :) So I guess it depends on what the temperature is set at.

I had a small bottle of cranberry juice against the back wall of the fridge for a couple of days and it formed a lot of ice crystals.

I agree, it's very easy to freeze items in those small fridges. Just crank up the thermostat and you will have frozen liquid in no time!

Sure but don't put ice cream in there and expect it stay ice cream, may be more of a milkshake when you get back to your room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter