Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are here now and will be here til 9/6. At the beginning of our vacation, it looked like it was going to be 5-6 days of constant rain, I was so upset. The weather has been fine. It says 60% chance of rain everyday but it just rains for an hour or so, it seems like mostly at dinner. The weather has also not been hot. It is cloudy most of the time, so helps with the heat. We have been swimming everyday in the am and then heading over to the parks after lunch. Today in Epcot, it was empty, at one point after dinner, Soaring had a 20 min wait. We ate at Garden Grill and loved it.

We are here now and will be here til 9/6. At the beginning of our vacation, it looked like it was going to be 5-6 days of constant rain, I was so upset. The weather has been fine. It says 60% chance of rain everyday but it just rains for an hour or so, it seems like mostly at dinner. The weather has also not been hot. It is cloudy most of the time, so helps with the heat. We have been swimming everyday in the am and then heading over to the parks after lunch. Today in Epcot, it was empty, at one point after dinner, Soaring had a 20 min wait. We ate at Garden Grill and loved it.

Oh, wow! That sounds fabulous! We arrive Thursday (checking into AoA for one night before checking into CBR Friday) so I hope the weather holds! Clouds are nice, especially in Florida!

Thanks so much for the weather update, I have been stalking weather.com and all I see is rain rain rain!! Lol I'm glad it's just those Florida evening pow wows! Have fun!!!

So happy to see the report on the rain ;-) Thanks so much!
We check in on Saturday, very much looking forward to a magical week with my family

I'm so glad you said this...I've been trying to find a way to adjust one of my ADRs and can't seem to do it. I can't find any option to "change" the reservation. Only to cancel. I need to move a BOG reservation up by like 15-20 minutes. It's not worth it to cancel and rebook and risk not getting it but it should would help our worries with being pressed for time that day. Can you tell me how you are tweaking yours? Thanks!
Show up about 45 mins early for your ADR if you can, explain situation, usually they will help you get in. (This has happened to us before, both early and late AND extra person one time!). CMs are very accommodating! Good luck!

Love the weather and resort updates guys! Thanks! Tomorrow at this time we will on a plane to Orlando. I just have to get thru one more day of work. (Thankfully it is my business and I am the boss so I can slack off today.):cool1: I am so excited for this getaway it seemed like it took forever to get here and now it is finally here!

Also, an fyi. I have been stalking the Disney site for adr's, even though I have great ones. There have been many new adr's, I have seen Chef Mickey's dinner, Garden Grill (dinner-numerous), Ohana, Teppan Edo dinner and other hard ones that have showed up when people cancel at the last minute. The only one I haven't seen is BOG.

Does anyone have pictures of how they fit a pack-n-play into their room? There will be 6 of us (5 plus infant), so I know it will be tight. I'd really like to SEE different ways to organize our room. I'm told it will work, but I want to see the amount of space ahead of time. TIA!!

i don't get myself all crazy about reading the weather forecast. After gone to Florida so many time, i lost count, it always shows rain in the forecast and there were numerous times we had no rain. As long as the hurricane was gone, and won't be coming during my vacation, that all i care!! And if we did have rain, it very short. There were times, we were inside in a ride and it rained and we didn't know it and by the time we came out, it was sunny again!. :sunny:

i don't get myself all crazy about reading the weather forecast. After gone to Florida so many time, i lost count, it always shows rain in the forecast and there were numerous times we had no rain. As long as the hurricane was gone, and won't be coming during my vacation, that all i care!! And if we did have rain, it very short. There were times, we were inside in a ride and it rained and we didn't know it and by the time we came out, it was sunny again!. :sunny:
haha that's awesome! Ty!

70 days! I can hardly wait. I do think I will change our Jamacia request to Barbados or Martinique. If I phoned in and requested far from smoking areas, should I call in and change the country or just wait and do it for online check in in 10 days?

Ah okay, I'll try that. The message I saw said I couldn't book because I already had one booked for almost the same time.

I got this message also. I decided to call because I've read several stories on the board about people choosing a replacement reservation and then the old one is cancelled and the new one does not book. I had no problem calling and getting mine changed (I actually needed to add a person to my ADR and saw a table for the correct number open, so I called and they took care of it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter