Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
51 days!!!!!!!!!:rainbow: I've been counting down since the high 200's, now it's getting real! I have asked this before but I didn't get any feedback. We have booked 2 preferred rooms, should I request a certain building??

Have you looked here?? http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/hotels/disneys-caribbean-beach-resort

There's a photo of the view from each and every room, and an interactive map where you can pick buildings based on what you've paid for (preferred, water view, etc). Hope that helps!

If I do online check in do I even need to stop at custom house?

When I get off of ME bus, do I just jump on an intra resort bus?

Okay, I'm looking around and can't find any information about the boat you can take from Trinidad South to OPR or what's involved in the Trinidad South refurbs that are supposed to be don in early October.

We'll be there Oct. 30 - Nov. 4.

Do the rooms have microwaves? I thought I read somewhere they didn't, but when reading the link that Alliecat33 posted above, it says that they can be found in each room.

Do the rooms have microwaves? I thought I read somewhere they didn't, but when reading the link that Alliecat33 posted above, it says that they can be found in each room.
No microwaves in the rooms. They are available for use at Old Port Royale though.
ETA: I just went to that link and read that microwaves are included. I've stayed at CBR 3 times in the last year and none of the rooms had a microwave. The website is incorrect.

The touringplans.com site is definitely incorrect when they say that there are microwaves in the rooms. There are microwaves in the food court that guests can use though.

No microwaves in the rooms. They are available for use at Old Port Royale though.
ETA: I just went to that link and read that microwaves are included. I've stayed at CBR 3 times in the last year and none of the rooms had a microwave. The website is incorrect.

We were just there June 20th-25th and can confirm this. No microwaves in the rooms.

Any recommendations for a king room with a great view?
YES, i can say the room we had was the PERFECT view .. the ones where you can see the railing are thru the window the other one i just opened the door and used the zoom! As the room# suggests, Jamaica 42 AND in case you're wondering, it was that sunny and gloriousIMG_0188.JPG IMG_0190.JPG IMG_0193.JPG IMG_0990.JPG the entire 2 weeks!

Yeah, for a long time, that would have been considered early. We got our DME letter/tags for our November trip in January. I booked our flights, put it into DME online, and a couple of weeks later, there they were! Who knows...

Can you tell me how to do this?? I have been searching for weeks for how to put my flight info on DME and can't find it. I finally called, but now my flight number has changed so this would be handy!

11 days left and getting very excited for my daughter's surprise birthday trip.party:
I was wondering if at check-in would someone be able to blow up 3 birthday balloons and deliver it to the room for a surprise for my daughter?

Hello everyone! I am getting excited for my trip which begins soon, although I won't be at WDW for another month and a half. I have been following updates on the new quick service dining rules, particularly about being able to switch the drink for a rice krispie treat (we don't have marshmallows or rice krispies here where I live). Does anyone know if this is happening yet? If not, I was reading a menu which says that there are smoothies available in the food court. Would they count as the drink component of the quick service meal plan?

I appreciate any enlightenment you may be able to provide :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter