Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...I may be adding another child to my trip and would have to book for 5 people with the extra child. Would I still be able to request Jamaica 41 on the ground floor?

Last edited:
I'm thinking about adding another child to my room. So we'd have 3 kids and a 2 year old. So we'd have to for 5. With booking for 5 would I still be able to request Jamaica 41?

Gosh, I thought the first disappeared. lol Ground floor, not thoughts. lol

Hahaha...I knew what you meant. You're good to go on those requests. There are rooms with the Murphy Bed that sleep 5 in 41 AND on the ground floor.

Apparently I am the only one who never knew anything about free dining. We have always paid for a dining plan. Can someone fill me in please?

Hahaha...I knew what you meant. You're good to go on those requests. There are rooms with the Murphy Bed that sleep 5 in 41 AND on the ground floor.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to add this little girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently I am the only one who never knew anything about free dining. We have always paid for a dining plan. Can someone fill me in please?

It's just a promotion that's offered at certain times of the year (usually during slower periods). WDW usually always has some type of discount going (% off of rooms -- smaller % for values, greater for moderates, highest % for deluxes). Many times, the % off room works out to be a better discount than free dining (you can't have both) depending upon the type of resort and the make up of your traveling party.

It's just a promotion that's offered at certain times of the year (usually during slower periods). WDW usually always has some type of discount going (% off of rooms -- smaller % for values, greater for moderates, highest % for deluxes). Many times, the % off room works out to be a better discount than free dining (you can't have both) depending upon the type of resort and the make up of your traveling party.

Thank you, we got a good discount on our room price so I guess that was the balance.

We had thought about maybe "upgrading" to a pirate room (my boys are obsessed with pirates) until I saw the picture of the half mattress. It looks miserable, and I don't think we want to sleep on really uncomfortable beds for 9 nights! I'll probably end up swapping to a dang pirate room for the boys..let's just hope they really DO do a refurb and switch those out! pirate:

I agree...it really depends on your traveling party. When we go we have always stayed deluxe and room offers were ALWAYS a way better deal. Then we added my sister (adult by disney standards) so at that point free dining would have been the way better deal ($2300ish for our 5 people party for 9 night).

We are currently booked at GF, but really want to bring my sister with again. So I think we may make our switch to CB if free dining does pan out. The savings is increidble. We are currently at $8300 for our party of 4 with dining. With her, at CB, same dining plan, it would only be $4400!!! So making out like bandits basically. Even with an extra adult fee. I was nervous to go "down" from our deluxe stays, but after youtube videos and reading this board and reviews, I am excited and don't see it as going down, but rather just a different experience!

Can anyone snap me pictures looking at the floor in a few spots? I'm trying to see where I might be able to fit a pack-n-play. We have booked a room with beds for 5 of us plus the crib for our baby, so it's going to be a tight fit! Most pics are looking straight ahead to show off the room, but I need to see the floor space beside the beds (by bathroom wall and by the window) as well as around the dressers and in the sink area. I would really love to have things planned out before I arrive. Trying to get our baby to nap/sleep in a busy room is going to take an amazing strategy!

Can anyone snap me pictures looking at the floor in a few spots? I'm trying to see where I might be able to fit a pack-n-play. We have booked a room with beds for 5 of us plus the crib for our baby, so it's going to be a tight fit! Most pics are looking straight ahead to show off the room, but I need to see the floor space beside the beds (by bathroom wall and by the window) as well as around the dressers and in the sink area. I would really love to have things planned out before I arrive. Trying to get our baby to nap/sleep in a busy room is going to take an amazing strategy!

I'm sorry I don't have pictures but I can say from experience that a pak-n-play will fit in the sink area and between the one bed and the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts