Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking area? I thought all disney hotels are non smoking. Can someone explain the "smoking areas" if any, at CBR.
There are a few benches by the lake with smoking trashcans. Sometimes you get people down there smoking. You are not supposed to smoke at the buildings at all.

Smoking area? I thought all disney hotels are non smoking. Can someone explain the "smoking areas" if any, at CBR.
They are designated areas OUTSIDE for smokers. My only wish is that they'd move them off the main walkways so we didn't have to hold our breath and run:rotfl2:
I don't know where they are at CBR but I know some places they are right on main sidewalks

There are a few benches by the lake with smoking trashcans. Sometimes you get people down there smoking. You are not supposed to smoke at the buildings at all.

Ok, Thanks...I panic since another poster here asked if she can request "away from smoking areas" but it is far from the buildings right?

They are designated areas OUTSIDE for smokers. My only wish is that they'd move them off the main walkways so we didn't have to hold our breath and run:rotfl2:
I don't know where they are at CBR but I know some places they are right on main sidewalks

Yea, i had to dealt with that at the Boardwalk as well. LOL!!! I just don't want the smoke to fume into my room at CBR...that all i am concern about.

Ok, Thanks...I panic since another poster here asked if she can request "away from smoking areas" but it is far from the buildings right?
They are closer to the quiet pool, but not close enough to be a problem. I am a Militant Non-smioker and can't stand the stench. Never been an issue.

We arrived today around 2:30! Had dinner at the food court and then went to downtown Disney to pick up our gospel brunch tickets. Just thought that I would let you know that the safes were changed out with the room refurbishment. They are large enough to hold a standard size laptop, two wallets, two sets of keys and all of my husband's prescription bottles. I forgot to ask about the pirate room refurbishment because I ran into a fellow diser at check in. We have plenty of time to ask later.

We arrived today around 2:30! Had dinner at the food court and then went to downtown Disney to pick up our gospel brunch tickets. Just thought that I would let you know that the safes were changed out with the room refurbishment. They are large enough to hold a standard size laptop, two wallets, two sets of keys and all of my husband's prescription bottles. I forgot to ask about the pirate room refurbishment because I ran into a fellow diser at check in. We have plenty of time to ask later.

Yay! I hope my laptop fits. I need to back up my camera at night! But having it with me worried me a bit last time.

Glad you made it!!!!

That's awesome about the safes. I'm glad there are not any more keys to have to deal with.

Can someone tell me the window size at CBR and if the doors are metal. I tried to look through previous post but I have a couple distractions here trying to "help" with making decorations. Thanks.

Can someone tell me the window size at CBR and if the doors are metal. I tried to look through previous post but I have a couple distractions here trying to "help" with making decorations. Thanks.
I believe the doors are metal. Here is a picture of the room including a picture of the door.

room-rd-g00.jpg

wow...what a difference about the safe...Glad is combo--no keys anymore!! thanks for sharing!!!

Love the new safes. I wanted to bring my laptop in the past to back up pictures but didn't trust leaving it in the room.

We will be checking in CBR on Friday (5/29). My husband is staying home this trip and my mom is joining my teenage daughters (15 and 17) and myself. We have a standard view room booked. Since neither daughter wants to share a bed with my mom and the availability of Murphy beds is uncertain for a party of 4, I'm thinking of bringing a twin size air mattress. It has the a built in pump and measures 75x38x18 when inflated. Will this fit somewhere in the room?

This is our first time staying at CBR (yeah to queen sized beds!!) and we are really excited. Coming from Alaska, a beach theme is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter