Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, are the bus routes in this thread - http://www.disboards.com/threads/caribbean-beach-resort-bus-routes.1994851/
still relevant?

In my experience, kinda. The order depends on where the bus came FROM and what entrance it used. The order does NOT depend on where the bus is going once it leaves CBR. For example, a bus coming into CBR from MK is not definitely going to go back to MK once it leaves CBR.

If the bus comes in the side entrance the order is:
Jamaica
Aruba
Barbados
Martinique
OPR
Trinidad North
Trinidad South

If the bus comes in the main entrance the order is:
Martinique
OPR
Trinidad North
Trinidad South
Jamaica
Aruba
Barbados

I'm planning for Spring Break 2016. I'm wondering if the rooms that fit 5 would actually be comfortable for 2 parents, 2 girls 13 and 11 and a 10 year old boy. I'm afraid we are going to be really cramped. Thoughts?
It really comes down to the family. We have stayed at a value with 4+infant and had a great time and the room was fine. But I have read posts where they had only 3 people and thought the value room was cramp and to small. As well as posts that with 4 people they can only do a suite.

I'm worried about the double beds in the Pirate rooms. My husband is 6'2" and I'm concerned he's going to be to tall to be comfortable.

I'm worried about the double beds in the Pirate rooms. My husband is 6'2" and I'm concerned he's going to be to tall to be comfortable.
I'm 5'9" and uncomfortable on a double bed. If you need to really have a pirate room, then he will be out of luck. Thank God the Pirate rooms started after my boys became teenagers.

I'm 6'3" and my wife is 5'10 and we had no issue sharing a double bed at CBR in the non-pirate rooms.

THANK YOU Phillipsjp2003- Yes, POR was very difficult at night. I will talk with the folks, I do NOT want to be near a bridge and therefore Barbados. MY issues are similar to what you experienced.
I think I booked standard. But I will work it out. I do carry a flashlight. Thanks again, :flower:

forgot to add- anyone here that will be NEW to CBR after march and wanting a resort map please p mail me. I will send one. JUST PAYING IT FORWARD!:sail:

Reactions: adc
Thanks so much for all the helpful information on this thread! This will be our first trip to WDW in 6 years, and we've never stayed at CBR before. We made a last-minute decision to get away from the snow and freezing temperatures. Can't wait to experience warmer weather in two weeks! :cheer2::cool1:

haven't gone through the entire thread.... so if it's here... sorry to repeat..... but... has anyone recently requested Martinique or Trinidad North and received it without paying the additional for "preferred"? Are there any rooms in those 2 areas that are NOT preferred pricing? Thanks!!

haven't gone through the entire thread.... so if it's here... sorry to repeat..... but... has anyone recently requested Martinique or Trinidad North and received it without paying the additional for "preferred"? Are there any rooms in those 2 areas that are NOT preferred pricing? Thanks!!
Martinique 21, 22, and 23 are not preferred.

DH and I will be at CBR May 14-17th. On the 14th we plan on doing Epcot (we have an early morning flight). I was thinking we would hit either Cape May or Beaches and Cream for a late dinner after the park closes. I know we can walk from Epcot to Beach Club, but what's the best way to get back to CBR from there? Will we have to go back to Epcot and take a bus to CBR?
I apologize if this has been answered already, but we sometimes exit at the back of EPCOT and walk to DHS and then take the bus back to CBR from there. (Of course that's assuming DHS is open later than EPCOT, after your dinner.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter