1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

** The NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks Thread**

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Dizneydaz, Dec 31, 2012.

1. lsg1

lsg1 Mouseketeer

I see nothing wrong with that...I feed my family very healthy all year, but almost once on every trip, I bring my kids to ghiradelli's for sundaes for lunch.. it's a great memory they always talk about.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ReturnToOz

ReturnToOz Earning My Ears

I would love to find a Disney dinning plan App. I would love to put in the days I am going, what places I have booked and included the above information about snacks and where they are located? In addition it would like to keep track of the credits used. Is there such a thing?

4. MISSYLEXI

MISSYLEXI Mouseketeer

Dining Plan Dashboard- helps you keep track of dining plan meals used.
    WDW Dining - you can enter your ADR's and It also gives you the menus for restaurants.

5. The V Gang

The V Gang The V Gang

Is that an app?

6. MISSYLEXI

MISSYLEXI Mouseketeer

Yes, they are 2 different apps.

7. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

I working on updating the resorts thread but it may not be posted by the time you leave. Go ahead and use the one from 2012. It will still be mostly in effect. The prices may have changed.

Thanks for any info you can provide! :)

8. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Not with a SC, but you can use a CS credit for them.

9. WyldLynx

WyldLynx Crazy Disney Addict

Thank you so much:worship::worship: for this list It is going to come in so handy for our trip in Sept.

10. farah

farah Mouseketeer

Thanks so much! Looking forward to the resort credits. We will be staying at the Art of Animation and would love to see what is included.

11. jkgpa

jkgpa Earning My Ears

I'm drooling over all the cupcake and Ghirardelli talk! That being said, I almost panicked when I was unable to find resort snack credits. We usually use our snack credits for quick breakfasts at the resort, but we're staying at the Contemporary for the first time and I haven't seen any 2013 info about snack credits at the quick service place there. Can you use the snack credits there? We can surely put them to use in the parks if we have to (gladly!), but I am curious if breakfast is still an option.

12. hotcarib

hotcarib DIS Veteran

My Disney Experience links all your plans and locates the restaurants on the park maps. You can add in info about snacks etc.

13. Xclusive2WDW

Xclusive2WDW Mouseketeer

Yes you can. DisneyDaz is still working on this years resorts list however not much should be different from last year, perhaps pricing if anything:goodvibes

14. Misti315

Misti315 Mouseketeer

Oh Yum!! This will be our first trip so this is a huge help!

15. Karen2013

Karen2013 Earning My Ears

This list will come in very handy during our trip out in July, thanks. With regards to using snack credit for fountain style drinks - coca cola etc are there many that do free refills? I've noticed from the list that Restaurantosaurus in Animal Kingdom and also Backlot Express in Hollywood Studios do but does anywhere else do so? What about free tea/coffee refills? Just want to make the most of my snack credits!!

16. Nana2Callie

Nana2Callie DIS Veteran

Thanks for doing this.

17. wets1210

wets1210 Earning My Ears

This list is amazing. Thank you so much for putting it together. We leave Monday for our first trip.:cool1:

18. csmommy

csmommy <font color=purple>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>

Oh no, Main Street Bakery is closing to be replaced by Starbucks! Is there any other place to get the ice cream cookie sandwich for a snack credit? We loved using 2 different cookies to make it.

19. courtbam

courtbam Earning My Ears

Awesome! Thanks for the helpful info!

20. JudyW

JudyW Do you think they will let me live at the Magic Ki

THANK YOU so much for doing this!!! This is an incredible thread and you are AWESOME!!!! :cheer2::flower3::cool1::worship::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::jumping1::thanks:party::tigger: I think those about cover how I feel seeing this thread again!

21. Tormania

Tormania Mouseketeer

I went one more step further, putting it all in Excel. I had to remove lots of blank rows, duplicates, etc and then add some columns so I could fill out Park/Area/Restaurant data for each item. But that way I could sort/filter by park, item, price, etc. A bit overboard but I determined that any snack under $3.75-$4 should be paid for OOP and reserve SC for those that are higher. I then highlighted specific items that DISers had mentioned as specifically tasty so I can then find that same item quickly and then see which parks/restaurants it can be found at with a quick sort. But it really is only useful on the PC in the Excel format.