** The NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks Thread**

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Dizneydaz, Dec 31, 2012.

1. VACamm

VACamm DIS Veteran

Ooohhh great list!!!!!!! I love love love snacking my way around Disney! Xo

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Thanks! :)

4. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

Thanks so very much for your continued hard work! I'll be going in May, staying at two different resorts and hitting the parks and Downtown Disney. I'll keep my eyes open for any changes and additions.

5. phi2012

phi2012 Mouseketeer

Thanks for doing this for yet another year.

Am heading out there in June and will most definitely be taking a copy of this with me to make sure I get all the best yummy snacks I can with my credits.

fingers crossed nothing much changes between now and then, other than Disney to add more to the SC lists :).

6. 4chickadees

4chickadees Earning My Ears

Bless you for taking the time to create this list!!! I will be referring to it frequently!!!! Thanks again!!!!

7. The V Gang

The V Gang The V Gang

Hi! I have a quick question regarding pricing of snacs. The Mickey pretzels on the list range from $4.29 to $4.75 depending on location of purchase. In the Mexico pavilion of Epcot the churros with caramel sauce seem to be priced differently depending on location as well. I haven't compared the rest of the list. Do you know if it is common for the same snack (or product) to be sold at different prices depending on were (in WDW) you purchase it? If so, it will put a whole new spin on our OOP snack purchase as these differences can add up quickly.

8. disneytraceyl

disneytraceyl Loving All Things Disney

Thanks for keeping the list.

9. CheriePenguin

CheriePenguin Mouseketeer

Thanks so much for doing this!:thumbsup2
    I've put off looking at the snack list until it got closer to our trip - now I can add that to the fun planning stuff to do!

10. dwm1

dwm1 Earning My Ears

Thanks, Disneydaz, for all of your time and effort to put together this list!! It is so helpful!

11. HarlowsMom

HarlowsMom Earning My Ears

This is so helpful! Thank you! Just curious if anyone knows if there is anything like this available for quick service restaurants?

12. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Do you a mean a listing of all menus with prices, etc.? I haven't run across one. There are quite a few websites, inc. this one, the have the menus with prices on them. I look at this one, allears, and easy wdw for most of my pricing info.

13. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Yes, prices may vary. Especially at Epcot. Also, depending on when I was last able to update a particular list, the pricing may be a little out of date. HTH. :)

14. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Any new information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :goodvibes

15. Thea101

Thea101 Earning My Ears

We have a unexpected trip planned for March and I have not been there since 2005. So many changes. This is great. I am printing and bringing it with me. :blush:

16. CheriePenguin

CheriePenguin Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if the French Onion Soup (listed on snack list for Be Our Guest restaurant) is the kind with the melted cheese on top? (yummy!) Thanks!

17. miklaur

miklaur Earning My Ears

A thousand thank you's for maintaing and sharing this list. We will be travelling for our second time using the dining plan and we will be so much better prepared. Thank you, thank you!

18. VACamm

VACamm DIS Veteran

OhMyGosh Im hungry just looking at this list!! I wish I was at MK right now... xo

19. jlr9882

jlr9882 Mouseketeer

I saw Divvies on that list. I thought all Divvies products are no longer at WDW? It would be great if my son could get Divvies popcorn again. With so many allergies, that is the snack he loved.

20. ryckpen

ryckpen Mouseketeer

You are amazing DisneyDaz!!! Thank you for the list. It is loaded on my cell phone and ready to go.

5 Days till I share the Magic with family. POR here we come :goodvibes

21. cyntex1

cyntex1 Earning My Ears

Thanks for posting this information