** The NEW 2012 Confirmed Snacks Thread** Add yours here!

A few more updates.

Good News from Goofy's Candy Company-you can once again get Create your own Treat-Rice Krispie, Marshmallow, or Gingerbread cookie with one dip plus either a topping or a drizzle for a SC.

I am also updating the price increases at all the parks. So bear with me while I catch up.

And I have changed the fountain service sodas etc. to just Fountain Beverages $2.59 & $2.99 without the selection of favors listed. I think it makes it easier to read.

A few more updates.

Good News from Goofy's Candy Company-you can once again get Create your own Treat-Rice Krispie, Marshmallow, 3 pretzel rods, or Gingerbread cookie with one dip plus either a topping or a drizzle for a SC.

I am also updating the price increases at all the parks. So bear with me while I catch up.

And I have changed the fountain service sodas etc. to Fountain Beverages $2.59 & $2.99.

Wow - that is GREAT news!!! Thanks so much for the update. Now how will we decide what to use our credits on! Between Goofy's Candy Company, Ghiradelli's and the booths at food & wine.........decisions, decisions!!

We'll be spending ours at F&W booths and Goofy's Candy.....I'm so glad they added the make your own treats back. I'm excited......can't wait for next month to get here.

I know! Many people will be happy to hear about the treats at Goofy's. I saw 2 postings that confirmed it just this week so, for now, it's allowed. Goofy's Candy is one of the places I plan on visiting to update the list.

I'm also going to check at Ghirardelli's since I haven't gotten confirmation about using SC there. Hope it is true!

I just updated my listing of MK-thanks to easywdw.com-and I'll be posting it soon.

Some surprising price increases-whole fruit up from $1.29 to $1.49. That 's up almost 16%. I thought Disney wanted us to eat healthy. ;) And the chocolate items in the cases look like they have gone up from $3.95 to $4.99. Up over 33%! Yikes. At $3.95 the Mickey PB cup was way overpriced and now it's just insane-oh I get it-they do want us to eat healthy-that's why the chocolate items are so pricey!:rotfl2: Does anyone pay OOP for those overpriced chocolates? I wonder. :confused3

Updated many of the MK menus.

I am working on updating the chocolates in the case pricing. Looks like they all went up to $4.99. That is really a huge increase. HUGE!!!

Updated many of the MK menus.

I am working on updating the chocolates in the case pricing. Looks like they all went up to $4.99. That is really a huge increase. HUGE!!!

Wow :eek: That's quite a hike! I hope they haven't removed a bunch of those items from qualifying as snack credits with the price increases :rolleyes:

And that is why I will be bringing a cooler with food and snacks in January and going back to taking hungry hubby to Golden Corral before hitting the parks. :thumbsup2

Wonder if the 'security' guards keep track of how much food is brought in when prices increase so very much? I am of the opinion that many of the movie theaters will use security as an excuse to check bags etc. for weapons when they are really checking for illegal snacks. I can go two hours without eating. I just eat before and then after, but somewhere else.:rotfl2:

Slightly Goofy and very frugal

Does anyone happen to know what the options are when using the DDP at a resort food court(like contempo cafe) for lunch or dinner what the dessert options are? I was hoping it was more choices then in the parks like the chocolate and carrot cake. Can u get a cupcake or Mickey crispy bar instead? Thanks!!

At POFQ anything in the bakery case including Mickey crispy bars could be used as a desert as well as ice cream and the usual cakes you find at the parks.

Thank you this is so helpful. Trying to plan ahead with a HUNGRY 8.5 year old growing boy....PBJ will not cut it for him.

EPIC SNACK THREAD !!!!
AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHH (Homer Simpson sound)

Any chance this list can be attached as a PDF or Word file?

Thank You!

I know! Many people will be happy to hear about the treats at Goofy's. I saw 2 postings that confirmed it just this week so, for now, it's allowed. Goofy's Candy is one of the places I plan on visiting to update the list.

This is probably true. There is a recent video posting on youtube called Goofy's Candy Co. Make Your Own Custom Mickey Rice Crispy Treat Disney World Shopper

posted by LivingDisney

It shows the dining plan symbol on the menu next to:
Topped Crisped Rice Treat $4.99
Topped Marshmallow $4.99
Topped Gingerbread Cookie $4.99

You can see the menu if you pause it on 0:33

EPIC SNACK THREAD !!!!
AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHH (Homer Simpson sound)

Any chance this list can be attached as a PDF or Word file?

Thank You!

Sorry, not sure what you mean by attached? (guess I'm not the tech savvy)

What many do is copy and paste the list and then remove the items they don't care about (like drinks, popcorn, and novelty ice creams that have always been included) What I do myself is do that and then highlight the items that I want to try/or have again.

HTH.:goodvibes

We still have two snacks a day????? Don't know why.... We are on the free quick dining plan. 56 meals 56snacks for two in two weeks:-)

We still have two snacks a day????? Don't know why.... We are on the free quick dining plan. 56 meals 56snacks for two in two weeks:-)

That's awesome! Did you sign up during the bounce back program? I think if you did last year you still get 2 SC. DD13 and I will only have 18 to use between the two of us. Last year we had 66 to use between the 3 of us! But to be honest we did have a lot of SC to use on the last day. Snacks for later!

We'll be at AoA in 6 days!!!!:cool1::banana::woohoo:

Oh, and if you feel like you can't use them all, let me know, I'll help! :rotfl2: Looks like we're there at the same time.

We are here now.:cool1: Arrived last night. Had 2 good meals already. WPE for dinner last night and we tried out the breakfast buffet at Pepper Market.

Going to DQ soon and planning on hitting AK, Epcot, and finishing up at MK for EMH until 1 a.m. tomorrow.

We were planning on MNSHSP tonite but had to change out plans when my DNephew, who is in the parade, called in sick due to nasuea. Exchanged them for Thursday night. :)

Went to DTD tonight. Updtd Cookes of Dublin and Ghirardelli. Confirmed that any item under $5 is a SC at Ghirardelli. Josh at Cookes wrote a list for me after I asked him what items are a SC at Cookes. So much more than the Doh Bar I had. Thanks Josh! You were very helpful and the onion rings are delish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter