The NCIS Official Thread

My husband yelled out "no, I didn't see th at coming"

I am so glad he did not die

My Dh hated the ending, but I thought the end tied up loose ends. Trent Court, Ziva, proof they had a relationship and Tony leaving were all tied up.

I'm just sad that Cote didn't return. I understand that she didn't want to or have to but man.....

The little girl (twin actresses) are sooooo cute. They/she was in grandfathered too, playing Stamos' granddaughter.

The scenes between Tali and Tony were very sweet.

I was thinking that little girl was the one from Grandfathered (which has been cancelled, btw).

Sorry to see Tony leave, but if he wanted out, at least they didn't kill him off.

First show of this season tonight! Loved that when McGee met up with Captain Roberts and he asked about Harm and Mac! What a great way to reference JAG, the show that introduced us to NCIS all those years ago!!

We need to hear the rest. I want to know if Harm and Mac got together.

We need to hear the rest. I want to know if Harm and Mac got together.

Did you see the last episode? They got engaged, and they decided that one would leave the service and the other would go to the new assignment. (one was assigned to London, the other to San Diego, I forgot which was which). So they all got together for drinks, and Bud was going to do the coin toss so they would see where they were going. The last scene was the coin in the air.......

So they were going to be together, we just didn't know where. And I guess they are still together....let's hope that someday we hear where.

First show of this season tonight! Loved that when McGee met up with Captain Roberts and he asked about Harm and Mac! What a great way to reference JAG, the show that introduced us to NCIS all those years ago!!
I saw Abby, can't remember her real name, on a day time talk show last week. She referenced some show that she, Mark Harmon and one other NCIS actor that started it all but didn't say the name of the show. I never watched JAG but that's a little bit of trivia that interesting to know.

Did you see the last episode? They got engaged, and they decided that one would leave the service and the other would go to the new assignment. (one was assigned to London, the other to San Diego, I forgot which was which). So they all got together for drinks, and Bud was going to do the coin toss so they would see where they were going. The last scene was the coin in the air.......

So they were going to be together, we just didn't know where. And I guess they are still together....let's hope that someday we hear where.

I don't remember an engagement. I do remember them trying to decide who would take their assignment. I'll have to find the last show and watch it again.

Besides, I love to hear what happens AFTER the "Happily Ever After."

Wow, haven't updated this in a while. But after watching last night's episode, I just had to.

I loved the last scene between McGee and Gibbs.

I'll be the party pooper. I didn't want McGee and Delilah to get married. I was still hoping, probably irrationally, that McGee and Abby would end up together. Oh well.

Hmmmm. I'm a huge NCIS fan, and I'm not sure how I feel about this. They've done a good job so far, but it's been tough with Ziva and Tony leaving, and having to add so many new characters. I thought for sure they'd be able to keep some stability for a while. But I guess not.

Is it still weird to hear "Handy Manny's" voice coming out of Torres as he acts like... Torres? :smooth:

Is it still weird to hear "Handy Manny's" voice coming out of Torres as he acts like... Torres? :smooth:[/QUOTE]

Is it weird I still expect Fez's voice to come out of him? :rotfl2:

Replacing Abby will not be easy, this may be the one departure that ends the show. I just hope they don't kill her, hope they send her off to a bigger and better job.

I bet she marries her bowling buddy that she was dating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter