The mythos fountain

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by lp316, Jul 13, 2002.

1. lp316

lp316 Earning My Ears

This thing is hillarious. It says the worst jokes but just sprays water on you for not getting it. Then people who don't want to get wet, typically get wet. You can just stand there for an hour watching all the interaction of people w/ the fountain. Really entertaining

2. sha_lyn

sha_lyn If we couldn't laugh we'd all go insane

Lsat April we spent way too much time at the fountain. In Jan the person manning the fountain wasn't as funny as before and we had less time at IOA. I we could spend 1/2 the day there. Maybe someday we will get to.

3. fboy9287

fboy9287 DIS Veteran

Stupid fountain said that iI would be salting fries for 10 years, a reasonable expectation. I hate that fountain.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Muushka

Muushka <font color=red>I usually feel like I just stepped

Too funny fboy :)

I have been to IOA about 4 times and I never took the time to visit with the fountain!

How sad is that?????

OK you IOA experts,

WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING??????

I just love stuff like this!

6. lp316

lp316 Earning My Ears

You never visited the fountain?! You gotta do it. I belive it is right in front of the sinbad entrance. Just watch out b/c you'll prob. get wet

7. suzysezso

suzysezso <font color=deeppink>MOM upside down is WOW!<br><f

The fountain is one of our favorite things @ IOA. The kids especially love the fountain, and the fountain usually loves the attention of the kids. If you want special attention just throw a few coins in for a nice "thank you".
    On my daughter's birthday she got a special rendition of the happy birthday song along with a little water show. It really is a hoot.

8. msr709

msr709 DISfan forever

Where is this fountain located?:confused:

9. sha_lyn

Yep ... right in front of Sinbad

10. msr709

msr709 DISfan forever

Sha_lyn, DUH! what was I looking at??? Thanks! I'll make sure I visit it this time.:p :p ;)

11. pathubia

pathubia <font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font

The fountain, who claimed his name was "Bob" while we were there, is one of our fav. things. Once he had the kids start jumping up and down, then started playing some "Jump" song while he squirted the kids. We all laughed so much!!!!! We never got to chat with him our last trip in april, he must have been resting when we went by. I hope he'll be around in October!!

Patty

12. MIB999999

MIB999999 <font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f

the fountain does take a break every now and then. all that sound of running water has to take a toll:p

13. sha_lyn

LOL Glad you took it the way I meant it. I later thought you might take my quoting the other post as being a mean smart a** not a joking smart a**

14. Muushka

Muushka <font color=red>I usually feel like I just stepped

Are there any other "hidden" fun types of things (at either park)???

I need to start learning this stuff!

15. msr709

msr709 DISfan forever

;) I can usually tell when someone is being mean, you definitely were NOT! I'm so excited about my trip that I was reading too fast, thanks again!;)