The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW and Kidani! March 21-28 and April 2-5

This deluxe girl loved her one trip to AoA in a Family Suite. We stayed there because others in our travelling party were staying in Little Mermaid rooms. I think a family suite was a good choice!

Happy Birthday Erika! I've been off the boards lately and just caught up on your recent trip reports. You look great and so do the boys! Sending good thoughts to you from the frozen northeast.

Does anyone know for sure how many hours of valet parking I can get at the GF tonight since we have dinner at Narcoosee's using my TIW card??? It says 3 hours for theme park but doesn't mention a time limit for parking at a resort.

Happy Birthday! We stayed at ASMu last summer for a quick budget trip - but not the suites. In any event, Music is currently my favorite value resort (we'll see what happens when we check in at Pop tomorrow!) I think the landscaping there is quite nice for a value and particularly enjoy the courtyard in the Jazz section and the "central park" tucked in the corner at Broadway. I can see from your signature that you've stayed there before and know all that, but a few reminders of the overall positives might be helpful! :)

I'd like to stay in a cabin for my bucket list, but it's hard to choose that given the transportation issues - seems so much easier from Music. We had great luck with buses last summer - only exception was one night when Epcot was closing but it was no better or worse than bus service to other resorts at that time. And we had a very friendly bunch in our line, so that made everything more pleasant.

Any word regarding Trader Sam's? The boys and I are planning to stop by there either Thursday or Saturday night, but from tikiman's facebook photos, it doesn't look like it will open just two days from now!

I agree, it sure doesn't look like it will open Thursday, but maybe??? We have dinner at Ohana Friday night and plan to peek in and see what's going on. Hopefully it will be open and I can at least look around a bit. :D

We stayed at Music when I was pregnant with Connor and Nic was about a year old. Not a fun trip for me. :crazy: I just remember a lot of loud annoying people were staying on our floor and ran past our room all hours of the night. Hopefully we won't encounter that issue this time around.

Happy Birthday Erika! I've been off the boards lately and just caught up on your recent trip reports. You look great and so do the boys! Sending good thoughts to you from the frozen northeast.

Thank you so much!!!! :D My Dad sent me pics of the snow yesterday and I was glad to be here that's for sure! ;)

I just called the GF valet, they said I can park as long as I want. :D
Yeah I was gonna say that we've valeted before at GF and went to MK too. I couldn't remember having a problem.
Happy Birthday! Have a great dinner at Narccoossees. My fave!!

Happy birthday Erika!! I love your live trip reports!! Thanks for taking us along. I hope you are enjoying the warm weather and that the rest of your trip is magical!!

Happy Birthday - just found this report.

Enjoy your vaca !

We were at WDW last month stayed at AKV-Kidani - first time at that resort and had a lunch at Sanaa - loved it !

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a magical day !! I have never stayed at the family suites at ASM but I have friends that stayed there
and they really like the suites.

What an awesome day today was!!!!! :D

The kids and I spent the day at MK being silly and celebrating! So many great pictures to share... here are a few

Got my birthday hat! A tradition we started a couple of years ago.....

FDCDDCB7-5EA4-4EF8-AD88-1F94E285D3E4_zpsrcsiobp2.jpg

109E09B8-27EF-403F-A852-CAFC222170CE_zpsuxjswcfo.jpg

And a gift for myself :D I needed a new bracelet to put all my charms on anyway and this one was made especially for WDW, you can't get it anywhere else, it has Cinderella's castle on the clasp :)

443D9020-9360-4664-B05D-B4B82A3C2DB9_zpsdsrtgahe.jpg

I took tons of pics today, I just wanted to capture this moment of being at WDW with the boys .... they were playing on Tom Sawyer Island when I snapped this one:

9EE4A1F4-E84B-4401-BDE6-93AC8C89B3D4_zps4uwueqal.jpg

182D63BB-C6CA-4D8F-AFC6-ACA06193EC09_zpse96chilf.jpg

Man oh man the park was crowded today!!! But we were prepared for the insanity....

D58EBE6C-660A-43B8-B439-A9E1C3DBD6F3_zpsus0bugwd.jpg

5B191EEB-6195-4FE8-BED5-689DD8B26789_zps9fm5g3qh.jpg

AF95A7B7-3695-44BA-80EF-0C8DD2C7578B_zpsanmjft40.jpg

FD0E9295-97CD-405C-9A1A-30A8FB8C7AEC_zps7byncovs.jpg

Got my second mug!!!! :D

595E5AB3-D67B-4CBD-B582-003A3D423AA9_zpswg8yv56j.jpg

526F3EAA-7BFF-4399-B2DC-ADEF2B4F41A1_zpspql4pi5t.jpg

Thank goodness for fastpass!!! I feel like I say that every day but if we wouldn't have had 3 we wouldn't have rode a thing today.

Up next... dinner report! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter