The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Polynesian!! 7/27-8/3 Come join the fun!!! :)

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by TigrLvsPooh, Jul 23, 2013.

1. jdd

jdd DIS Veteran

This is so exciting!!! :banana::cool1::woohoo: I can't wait to say the same:cloud9:

Have a wonderful vacation!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyDreamer1974

DisneyDreamer1974 Mouseketeer

4. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

I just realized I didn't mention on the first page that August 2nd is my oldest son's birthday!!!!!!!! He will turn 14 at the Poly!!!!!!! :bday:party::jumping1::rainbow:

5. TigrLvsPooh

6. TigrLvsPooh

Ok, seriously, why did I just watch that! Now I'm blubbering and I can't load the car!

7. Crystal Brewer

Crystal Brewer Mouseketeer

At the next confront of your multiple trips I would respond with your video link! If its not self explanatory they'll never "get it" ;-) Thanks for sharing :-)

8. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

How are you ever going to compete with the wonderful (and free) birthday surprise that your other son received when you stayed at the YC?

9. TigrLvsPooh

This has plagued me for the last month!!!!!!!!! Luckily he's old enough to understand that was a very special situation and not something we ordered ourselves. I'm sure he will be OK but part of me wonders if he's hoping for something major to happen. :rolleyes1 I have dropped hints the last few weeks asking him if it would be cool to have the room decorated and he's always said he doesn't need anything special. ((this boy is the sweetest, kindest, most loving child on the planet by the way)) Now if the tables were turned and it was our younger son's birthday next week I would definitely have to shell the money out because he would take inventory that every present was identical and equal! :lmao:

10. mom_of_2

mom_of_2 Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for sharing your video. It was so nice watching your kids grow up at Disney. It was priceless!

11. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

What a beautiful video!! So sweet & it makes me homesick!! 43 days!! I think I can make it...

Sept 2013 Poly, 2012 Disney Fantasy, BC CL, GF CL, POR, 2011 Poly CL, CR, Poly CL, AKL, 2010 Poly CL, ASMu 2009, SSR 2008, Pop 2006, POR , Asmo 2005, Asmo 2003, offsite 2000, 1999,1989, Poly 1980, offsite 1979

12. TigrLvsPooh

It's fun to see old pictures of WDW years ago. :) My boys absolutely adored the Bear in the Big Blue House! :love:

13. jdd

jdd DIS Veteran

Aw, Happy Birthday to him!!

My oldest turns 16 on August 1st :banana:. Even though we won't be to WDW until the 13th, we're celebrating his big day at O'Hana (his choice - he's a carnivore ::yes::)

Just going out for a driving lesson with him :faint: How did this happen so fast???

14. Steve690

Steve690 Earning My Ears

Love your trip reports. We get the Disney thing. I told my 6 year old The Murphys are going to Disney and he says "what they just went." Don't take offense, we are just jealous, hes 6 and has been 6 times, 7th trip has to wail til Feb. Have a safe trip, cant wait to follow along.

15. lala3291

lala3291 DIS Veteran

Looking forward to following along another one of your live reports! :cool1:

I noticed you mentioned your DH is from Danvers, MA. We live in Marblehead (20 mins away), and my in-laws live in Danvers now! Small world!

Have a magical trip!

16. TigrLvsPooh

We have officially left the house!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

17. Minnie

Minnie DIS Veteran

Have a fantastic trip!!!! We are only one week behind you :cool1:

18. Miss Potts

Miss Potts Mouseketeer

Safe travels!!!

19. mom_of_2

mom_of_2 Mouseketeer

Hope you have a safe trip!

20. jimmysmom74

jimmysmom74 DIS Veteran

Can't wait to follow along with your trip Murphys. I see you have stayed at like every resort. We could use some advice about which moderate is your favorite. We have always stayed at deluxe(poly our favorite). But we are taking my parents with next trip, and with 2 rooms, wanted to cut cost. How do the moderates stack up to deluxe in your opinion? Will it be worth the savings?
    Safe Trip!!! Hope the skies are friendly!

21. TigrLvsPooh

Rise and shine everyone!!!!!!! It's time to go!!!!! :banana:

4:00 AM wake up is only a good thing when it's a Disney day!!! :thumbsup2