The MURPHYS are LIVE at WDW 10/31-11/4 F&W, MNSSHP, and IOA/WWoHP!!

Eating around the world!!! ;)

null_zpsc60b54b3.jpg

null_zps52fc2aaa.jpg

null_zps956ab5d5.jpg

null_zps783d099d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Finally getting to the report for live updates! Your food looks yummy. Have fun.

Whew! What a whirlwind! We just got back to our room, I think we covered as much at Epcot as we could. Used FP+ for TT and Soarin' , that went well time wise. I did see people turned away at Soarin for being over 15 minutes late. So I guess they are policing that strictly. We had some really great food, and I've got more pictures to show you guys. :)

Photobucket is being a pain right now. It won't let me create a new album so I'm adding all the photos to our July trip album.

Any questions?

We used rapid fill mugs tonight. I think it's a great idea in theory but I had a slight problem because I accidentally stopped my refill partway full and couldn't fill the rest of the way. So be very careful when you fill your mug that you get it all the way to the top before you lift it off the stand. Once you pick it up you have to wait 12 minutes to refill again. So I only got about two inches of soda. Lol :)

Magic bands are working well. We were able to use them for our room key, annual pass, dining plan, room charging, and fast passes all without a problem. :)

Tomorrow is MK!!!! :)

Was a beautiful night. The weather is great and Epcot wasn't crowded at all :)

null_zpsdc7450bf.jpg

Mk is totally dead this morning. I guess the morning after Halloween is a good time to be here!! :)

Question. Does your MB feel secure? I am afraid mine will catch on something and pop off. Thoughts?

Everything a walk-on today!!! Amazing!!!!

null_zps774ad2fe.jpg

null_zpscf35345e.jpg

No idea where all the people are??? Lol

null_zps6f791806.jpg

Got to Epcot as fast as we could and missed our FP window for test track by about 15 minutes but the band still worked no problem!!!!! :)

Are you saying that the MB still worked for your FP+ reservation even though you were 15 minutes late?

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/ekmurphy12/Disney%20World%20July%202013/null_zpsc60b54b3.jpg[/IMG]

null_zps52fc2aaa.jpg

In this photo, what is on the plate that's on the face/head of the Mickey head formation? It looks taco-ish, but it's shiny.

I'm so jealous of your low crowds. The only time I ever recall those kinds of crowds was going in late September in the mid 90's -- I have never been at a low crowd time since. Maybe one day!

Totally loving this TR but I must say after seeing your son's Purdue tshirt...GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2:

Are you saying that the MB still worked for your FP+ reservation even though you were 15 minutes late? In this photo, what is on the plate that's on the face/head of the Mickey head formation? It looks taco-ish, but it's shiny. I'm so jealous of your low crowds. The only time I ever recall those kinds of crowds was going in late September in the mid 90's -- I have never been at a low crowd time since. Maybe one day!

I swear it was over 15. Maybe I'm wrong but I think it was. Today at BTMRR we were 5 minutes early and it worked as well. Maybe there's a buffer built in depending on crowd levels? The park was so dead today we really didn't need FP for anything. Even the new princess hall was only 30 minutes. Pooh was a walk on. Pirates a walk on. Even Buzz was only about 5 minutes. Crazy!!!! I haven't seen it like this in years. I honestly can't remember the park being this dead.

That taco thing was the Mongolian beef from China and it was AMAZING!!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter