"The Most Underrated Disney _______" Game!

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
I got a new idea for a game! I got a new idea for a game!

Every day, I'll ask "What do you think is the most underrated Disney _____________?", leaving you to fill in the blank! Be sure to say why ;)

So to start off-

What do you think is the most underrated Disney cartoon movie?

Mine is Hunchback of Notre Dame because the music is gorgeous and it's never represented in the parks or in any merchandise.

Last edited:
The Emperor's New Groove because it is very funny and cute and there is close to nothing to do with it in any of the theme parks.

Howl's Moving Castle. Both the book and the movie are beautiful, despite having a few major differences. Usually that's a thing that would bother me, but they really did well with that movie.

Wreck It Ralph. They did a very poor job promoting that movie before it came out anyway, and then after it came out it just got totally swept under the rug. It's really unfair because imo, it was one of the absolute BEST Disney films. The storytelling was fabulous, the world was creative and unique, the characters were quirky and believable, and the message was gold. As a writer, I think it's one of the best stories Disney has EVER told, from character development, to plot, to theme, to everything! Not to mention it really resounded with me personally like very very very few movies have ever done.

I feel very strongly about this xD

Wreck It Ralph. They did a very poor job promoting that movie before it came out anyway, and then after it came out it just got totally swept under the rug. It's really unfair because imo, it was one of the absolute BEST Disney films. The storytelling was fabulous, the world was creative and unique, the characters were quirky and believable, and the message was gold. As a writer, I think it's one of the best stories Disney has EVER told, from character development, to plot, to theme, to everything! Not to mention it really resounded with me personally like very very very few movies have ever done.

I feel very strongly about this xD

I just finished watching that one again like two days ago! I really enjoy it, and I'd agree, it is one of the better ones. Every single one of the main characters experiences growth and it really forces you to rethink first impressions about people.

What do you think is the most underrated Disney World park?

Mine is Hollywood Studios. While there aren't as many attractions as the other parks, I really like the ambiance and theming of it

Mine is Hollywood Studios. While there aren't as many attractions as the other parks, I really like the ambiance and theming of it

Ohh. That's tough. But I'm gonna say Animal Kingdom. Maybe it's because Giraffes are my favorite and I got see one pretty close up. But AK really has a little bit of something for everyone. It's got a huge ride, it's got nature, it's got a kids area(with dinosaurs!), it's got good food, and it's got educational areas. Unfortunately it's just not a park I can handle in the summer. Somehow it feels like it gets much hotter than the other ones.

Enchanted- It's so whimsical and creative. It has great Disney Easter eggs and music.

California Adventure- It's updates look amazing, and even before I really enjoyed the park. California Adventure has some of the best Disney attractions like Tower of Terror, California Screamin', Toy Story Mania, Grizzly River Run, and Soarin'.

Honestly, I don't think anyway of them are overrated. Thousands of people go to each park every day and each of them are unique and magical in their own ways. :)

Who do you think is the most underrated Disney princess?

I think it's Aurora! So many people look over her because she only has, like, 9 lines of dialogue in her film but she's so beautiful and the music in her movie is so wonderful and sweet. She's also a lovely character to meet in the parks.

I got a new idea for a game! I got a new idea for a game!

Every day, I'll ask "What do you think is the most underrated Disney _____________?", leaving you to fill in the blank! Be sure to say why ;)

So to start off-

What do you think is the most underrated Disney cartoon movie?

Mine is Hunchback of Notre Dame because the music is gorgeous and it's never represented in the parks or in any merchandise.

Emperor's New Groove, because of what the others said. It's very funny too.

I'm going to say California Adventure because I hadn't heard of it really before our first trip to Disneyland.

I think it's Aurora! So many people look over her because she only has, like, 9 lines of dialogue in her film but she's so beautiful and the music in her movie is so wonderful and sweet. She's also a lovely character to meet in the parks.

Mulan. I know she isn't technically a princess, as she was not born royal and didn't marry royal, but she’s really brave, and honorable, and a great role model, plus she can be a bit awkward too. And she has not as much merchandise and no ride.

Can't answer the Disney World one (I probably couldn't even name all the parks to be honest...)

For Princess? I'd have to agree with Mulan, she's one of my favorites, and one of the strongest, bravest, and most awesome princesses but you hardly ever see her. ALTHOUGH on our last trip to Disneyland I actually saw her doing a meet and greet on Main Street, and that's like... a super rare character sighting so I was pretty proud of myself! I didn't get a picture with her though 'cause I had to go back to our hotel for some reason... :( Very sad. But still, she shouldn't be such a rare sighting. I don't know about WDW but I don't see much from her at DL.

I think I'd have to say Kiara, from Lion King. Her dad is defiantly the king of the pride, so she counts right? :)

Who do you think is the most underrated Disney villain?

I think it's Cruella! She's super stylish and sassy and evil to the bone.

Hmmm... that's a hard one... I'm gonna go with Yzma from the Emperor's New Groove. She's probably one of my favorite Disney villains ever, she's hilarious, and also I didn't mention that movie for the underrated movies question so I guess this counts.

That is a tough one. I don't know. All the villains I know don't really feel "underrated." However I feel like Mother Gothel from Tangled is the most terrifying, and is underrated for that. It's one thing to have a villain try and hurt or kill the Hero. It's a whole nothing thing when your villian lives at home with you and pretends to care for you. Then your battle isn't just fought physically, but mentally as well.

I'd say pretty much any villain from any of the underrated movies, especially since some of them are truly evil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!