The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Ok, so first day of sophomore year stories ahead.

1st period chemistry: My class is only 11 people ._. My teacher's pretty chill though.

2nd period Spanish: I didn't understand 90% of what my teacher was saying, so I kept jokingly turning to my friend (who is Spanish, don't ask me why he took the class) and asking what she was saying.

3rd period Ensemble: Ensemble is our school's all treble choir. The class is mostly freshmen with only like 9 sophomores and 1 junior and there's only 5 "Ensemble Veterans."

4th period history: The teacher was ok-ish.

5th period gym/driver's ed: NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE IN MY CLASS :sad:

Lunch: So my school runs on an ABCDE schedule and today was an A day, so I had lunch 2, the only lunch (that I know of) with all of my friends. BD&E days I have lunch 3 and only 1 of my friends is in there with me and on C days I'll have lunch 2 and I don't think I have any friends with me. So I enjoyed my 40 minutes with my friends at lunch today.

6th period math: All he talked about was math (and yes, I know it's a math class but it was still bleh to me).

7th period English: For some reason the classroom was placed in the DECA room so there's computers at every seat even though we get our on laptops. It'll take some getting used to.

8th period culinary: I thought the teacher was kind of strict, but as I get older, I realize that strict teachers just want to enforce the rules. Although my friend that had her last year said she was a b word. I just want to make and eat food to be honest. But it's only a semester class so next semester I get economics, boo.

Other stories:
-One of my frenemies shot up a foot over the summer
-Did I mention none of my friends are in my gym class? :sad1:
-I actually remembered my locker combination and number, whoop whoop
-I only got 3 begining of the year sheet things. I guess that's the thing now.

So yeah.

11? That's awesome. In senior year, my Economics class had 6 including me and my Gov. class had 9 including me, it was awesome. Your friend took that class for an easy A of course!

11? That's awesome. In senior year, my Economics class had 6 including me and my Gov. class had 9 including me, it was awesome. Your friend took that class for an easy A of course!
Idk, I'm not really a fan of smaller classes. I had to make up one of my finals last year with my teacher who was giving a final to one of her other classes and that class had 4 or 5 people in it and it felt very awkward in the room.

Idk, I'm not really a fan of smaller classes. I had to make up one of my finals last year with my teacher who was giving a final to one of her other classes and that class had 4 or 5 people in it and it felt very awkward in the room.
It can be that way I suppose. Especially in the beginning. But most of the time I find it easier to learn when there isn't 39 other people in the room with me.

Ok, so first day of sophomore year stories ahead.

1st period chemistry: My class is only 11 people ._. My teacher's pretty chill though.

2nd period Spanish: I didn't understand 90% of what my teacher was saying, so I kept jokingly turning to my friend (who is Spanish, don't ask me why he took the class) and asking what she was saying.

3rd period Ensemble: Ensemble is our school's all treble choir. The class is mostly freshmen with only like 9 sophomores and 1 junior and there's only 5 "Ensemble Veterans."

4th period history: The teacher was ok-ish.

5th period gym/driver's ed: NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE IN MY CLASS :sad:

Lunch: So my school runs on an ABCDE schedule and today was an A day, so I had lunch 2, the only lunch (that I know of) with all of my friends. BD&E days I have lunch 3 and only 1 of my friends is in there with me and on C days I'll have lunch 2 and I don't think I have any friends with me. So I enjoyed my 40 minutes with my friends at lunch today.

6th period math: All he talked about was math (and yes, I know it's a math class but it was still bleh to me).

7th period English: For some reason the classroom was placed in the DECA room so there's computers at every seat even though we get our on laptops. It'll take some getting used to.

8th period culinary: I thought the teacher was kind of strict, but as I get older, I realize that strict teachers just want to enforce the rules. Although my friend that had her last year said she was a b word. I just want to make and eat food to be honest. But it's only a semester class so next semester I get economics, boo.

Other stories:
-One of my frenemies shot up a foot over the summer
-Did I mention none of my friends are in my gym class? :sad1:
-I actually remembered my locker combination and number, whoop whoop
-I only got 3 begining of the year sheet things. I guess that's the thing now.

So yeah.
cool this is my freshman year

period 1 my world geography teacher is fun and chill
2nd is pre aice English chill teacher
3rd is aice thinking teacher is so funny
4th computers nice relaxing end to my a days because my school runs on a AB schedule

b day
5th is pre aice biology teacher is kind of scary
6th Spanish2 my last year of it if I pass teacher is chill
7th law same teacher as my 3rd period
8th math teacher is pretty chill

cool this is my freshman year

period 1 my world geography teacher is fun and chill
2nd is pre aice English chill teacher
3rd is aice thinking teacher is so funny
4th computers nice relaxing end to my a days because my school runs on a AB schedule

b day
5th is pre aice biology teacher is kind of scary
6th Spanish2 my last year of it if I pass teacher is chill
7th law same teacher as my 3rd period
8th math teacher is pretty chill
What does pre aice and aice mean?

I'm not sure which is stressing me out more: an upcoming audition or the fact that it means change.

The school I went to for the beginning of high school had regular, honors, gifted and Dual Enrollment, which is taking an actual college class rather than taking an AP test.

Geez, you guys are getting so old!

I would, but the last episode I saw was the mini golf one and I'm not caught up yet. But don't worry, thanks to my cousin I know about the two Stans >_<
Yikes, sorry it got spoiled! Other than that, how're you liking the second season?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter