the most expensive Souvenir you bought for.......

I wish I got it all the time! I only had about 2 weeks for the 40% off discount. I bought the Lenox statues that last night. I can't remember exactly what the discount was after the holiday discount was over. I know I got 10% off the Illuminations CD I bought... Everything else might have been 20%? Either way, it was pretty nice to get that discount.

The most expensive souvenir I bought while in WDW was my Lenox Sleeping Beauty. Sleeping Beauty has always, ALWAYS, been my favorite Disney character. When I saw her on Main Street I knew I had to have her. :love: Then I saw the price tag - $175. Ouch. And then the CM who was helping me told me that was the last SB they had. SOLD.

Which store did you find that at? I would love to get my DDs a figurine of their favorite princesses and one of that handsome pirate for my DS! :)

Which store did you find that at? I would love to get my DDs a figurine of their favorite princesses and one of that handsome pirate for my DS! :)

I'm almost positive that it's in the watch shop on Main Street, a few shops up from the Confectionery. I remember that it was in a huge cabinet that, when you walk into the store from Main Street, will be on your left. There was a ton! I really want to collect the SB set because they had Prince Philip, the 3 Good Fairies and Maleficent. Gotta save up, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter