the most expensive Souvenir you bought for.......

Mine is the $260 bill from Centracare, and the $125 perscription for anitbiotics when our daughter came up with a throat infection on Saturday. That was pretty much all our souvenier money, and DH was begging me to pick something out and we'd charge it, but there was no way I wanted to do that.

We'll just have to go back!

PS.. she felt much better by evening and we still had a magical trip!

A $99 Mickey watch. I'm addicted to them, and am really going to have to resist buying the $400 dollar titanium one I saw there last trip!

60$ Mickey head watch. I love it. Next trip i'm going for the "pick a pearl" souvenir. :woohoo:

My would be a new Dodge Van for 20K+. My oldest son was driving our van on the way to MGM and we lost the transmission. Since it had 168k miles on we could not see spending the money to replace the transmission, so we bought a new van. I used to joke that most people come home with a t-shirt, I came home with a van purchased at Orlando Dodge.:dance3:

My BIL bought two bottles of Caymus? wine during our meal at Yachtsman, I think they were around $200 per. It was good, but no better to me than the Woodbridge wine I usually drink.

Our first trip to the world in 1997, my daughter woke with 102 degree fever, $150 to the Doc in a Box and $150 was a hunk of our spending money.

We've bought several watches priced from $50-$85.

$18,000 for DVC points..

I didn't actually buy it, but last year about 3 weeks after we got home I got this package in the mail from Walt Disney World addressed to my DH. I thought he must of bought something for himself and didn't tell me, I was disappointed. But wouldn't you know it, it was a Beauty and the Beast watch specially made for me with our names on it and the year. I was so excited. After I got the credit card bill I knew how much he spent on it. $350.00:thumbsup2

Last August I bought a Chamilia Bracelet with different Disney charms at World of Disney and bought a few more charms in MK and EPCOT...by the time I was done I spent about $300. I'm looking forward to picking up some more charms on my next trip this summer and adding on-the bracelet isn't even half way full yet! :rolleyes1 I wear the bracelet a lot and everytime I look at it I go to WDW in my mind.:lovestruc

Mine is the $260 bill from Centracare, and the $125 perscription for anitbiotics when our daughter came up with a throat infection on Saturday. That was pretty much all our souvenier money, and DH was begging me to pick something out and we'd charge it, but there was no way I wanted to do that.

We'll just have to go back!

PS.. she felt much better by evening and we still had a magical trip!

Your not kidding, I spent 400.00 at Centracare when i was down there. Im glad you had a magical trip anyway. We did too even tho the 400.00 was all my spending money too.

i spent $250 on the Robert Olszewski Cinderella Castle miniature in uptown jewelers. Everyone thought i was mad but i love it! x

I would love to have a friend like you at Disney...what an awesome gift....and to get it delivered to you at Disney would be even better.

The most expensive thing I bought wasn't actually for myself.

A good friend of mine had just gotten married and was honeymooning in WDW at the same time that my fiance and I were vacationing there. I found out what room at which resort he and his new wife were staying in so that I could send something from a store in the parks to his hotel.

He and his wife both love Disney, so I found a beautiful porcelain Mickey and Minnie in a rowboat to send them. I think it cost about $130.

giftshop1234_1986_149905368.jpg

We bought the Cinderella castle for my DD, it was about $85.

My DH bought me a Mickey watch at DTD this year for my anniversary, it was $215 and I love love love it.

He says it's to remember my 'time' at Disney. :rolleyes:

Years ago my husband surprised me with a gold bracelet of open & solid gold Mickey heads. It was an extravagent purchase at the time: he paid about $800 for it. This past December, I was surprised to find they're still selling the exact same bracelet, but with one difference: the price is now $1700! :scared1:

For my 50th birthday present this past July trip my husband bought me the diamond Mickey pendant, it is about 7/8 wide and 7/8 tall. It is the shape of Mickey but in diamonds. Cost, OUCH, $2,995.00. I wear it a lot and I know most think it is just fake until the sun hits it. Bought it at the jewelry store on mainstreet. This last trip in Feb. no store had it. I did still see one in Dec.
Kathy

We bought the electronic R2D2. It was about 100 bucks or so. Thats been about it for expensive stuff I think!

I get a bottle of Laila perfume from Norway every trip. I think it's priced at about $75.00 per bottle now. That is always my little treat.

Some day I am going to FINALLY buy a bottle of Laila. Maybe next trip which will be our 10th anniversary.

I've never bought anything pricey for me at WDW. In fact, I have very few souvenirs. Now, my DH bought a jacket at MK that I am sure was $100 or so. He wears it all the time!

My BIL bought two bottles of Caymus? wine during our meal at Yachtsman, I think they were around $200 per. It was good, but no better to me than the Woodbridge wine I usually drink.

Our first trip to the world in 1997, my daughter woke with 102 degree fever, $150 to the Doc in a Box and $150 was a hunk of our spending money.

We've bought several watches priced from $50-$85.

$18,000 for DVC points..

I have also tasted many expensive wines and I think woodbridge is a great wine, I would perfer that over nay other wine. :thumbsup2

This thread is making me realize I spend entirely too much at WDW.

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter