The Meet at my house Update!!!

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Ok it's only 3 weeks away... I have heard from a lot of you but I need to try and finalize a list of who will be coming. If you would like to come please let me know... Everyone is more than welcome. I will also need to know if you need directions... I will post a map on my home page in a few days. The date again is May 27th... The place is Milford NH...

Even though you know this already, I want to officially respond here to place our names on the registration sheet for NHMickey's Pin Meet at the NH Pin Palace (soon to find a place on the official NH State Tourism list of prominent attractions) on May 27th. Should be a fantastic meet! Can't wait!

Put us down for two: Vince and Suzi

I'll be there....and I need directions. I'll send you an email too.

Whether or not I'll be able to pull it off is another question. Still working on it

Hey Nat - make sure you leave us a connection to your home page so we can check for directions. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :p

Going to Nat's is like a pilgrimage to pin mecca. Wouldn't miss it .
I do need directions so will check back later

This is looking better and better for me. At this point I would say count me in! No soccer that weekend so nothing should interfere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter