The McSparklesons Sail the Magic... AGAIN! $500 Potato Chips! 3/13

Love the video, especially the beginning music :rotfl2: However I picked the wrong time to watch it. My 10 year old son is obsessed with watching it, yea he's supposed to be doing homework.

loved the video.. great job Speilburg!! lol keep me posted on when you start the RCCL trippy cant wait to read about that too! Quantim has me itching!!!

I spent the last few days catching up on your TR. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed it!!!

I loved all your pictures and your videos.

Kara,
I'm new to DCL and recently discovered your reviews. They are so informative AND entertaining! You do a great job. We really need you to book another trip so we can live vicariously through you and your cruises. Maybe I should start taking up a collection for you. :-)

Thanks for sharing!
jody

Kara - you guys were the highlight of my night last night... well, other than the Bruins beating the Rangers... but seriously, what a great video you made!!! I saved the video for at home and not "work" related research...ahem.... :surfweb:

I loved being able to show my boyfriend the ship that I love and why I love it! He loved your drink reports! I am taking him on his first Magic Cruise in February and I love being able to show why my kids and I are so excited!!!

Oh, and we did a private charter in Grand Cayman also and it was by far the BEST excursion we have ever done!!! Our captain wasn't quite as hot, though! We called the stingrays, and still do, Portabello Mushrooms. My kids freaked in the water with them! I loved it!

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with everyone! :thumbsup2 Great Trip Report and Video!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter