The McSparklesons Sail the Magic... AGAIN! $500 Potato Chips! 3/13

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by karajeboo, Apr 11, 2012.

1. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

Ooohhhhhh....that must have been baaaaaaad.......so glad someone turned it in! YAY for Disney peeps and disney CMs!:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

And can I just say....OMG, I LOVE my ticker!!!! :lovestruc We're almost there!!!!!!

4. tony64

tony64 <font color=blue>Should've been a Cowboy<br><font

So pleased you got the phone back, I was feeling for poor Ally having to tell you.

5. LittleGirlGrey

LittleGirlGrey Mouseketeer

So if a Cast Member finds the phone and returns it to the front desk or whatnot do you still have to pay for it? :confused:

Thats awesome that someone returned it to your room though. :thumbsup2

6. MAGICFOR2

MAGICFOR2 DIS Veteran

Whew! I'm glad the phone was returned! They should have homing devices.

Looking forward to the rest of your day!:woohoo:

7. disney debi

disney debi Mouseketeer

So glad you got that phone back. That's a lot of lobster! Can't wait to hear more.

8. RGirl

RGirl Change Is Good

Oh wow! I love the pics of both ships in port! :cool2:

Thank goodness someone returned that phone - I lived in fear of losing mine! :laughing:

If you ever do figure out a good way to upload video on your Mac, please let me know. I have been struggling forever. I get it from my phone or camera to stupid iMovie, and then I'm stuck most of the time. I would like to just bypass iMovie altogether, but I'm not sure how to do that. :confused3

9. Bonniec

Bonniec DIS Veteran

Wow, that last pic is awesome!

I think it's so neat on these trip reports that people can just run into the characters. I really miss that at the parks. As you know, if you run into one, they can't stop. I think I will really be looking forward to that for my son. Reminds me of when I was a kid. :goodvibes

10. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Thanks goodness the phone was found!!!!

11. Bytor01

Bytor01 Mouseketeer

Mo is great. We had him before and he took great care of us for our Palo Brunch and Dinner. One of the great things I miss about the Magic. I wish he would come over to the Fantasy.

12. kid-at-heart

kid-at-heart DIS Veteran

Oh my, be away from DIS for a couple of weeks and all sorts of things happen. Loving your report. I would have been so freaked out with losing a Wave phone. I am glad you guys found it. Yea for fish extenders!

kate

13. CRdisMom

CRdisMom DIS Veteran

dont worry about her arm...she has two of them right?

14. Misskitty3

Misskitty3 DIS Veteran

What a cool picture!!

15. anewmac

anewmac Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

OMG so glad you posted this I was thinking it too LOL

16. karajeboo

karajeboo DISmom by land and by sea!

We were all dreading that bill for the phone! Ally just KNEW how much trouble she was in, so thank goodness for the fish extender!!!! If the phone is turned in anywhere, I don't think you have to pay for it. You can look at the phone and see what stateroom it belongs to, so I would hope that very few are actually "lost" - more likely just misplaced and turned in.

I love iMovie for actually making movies, it's super easy to place video, photos, music..... but why can't I just upload clip by clip???? :confused3

This is one reason why I just love the cruise more than the parks. The interaction with the characters is so intimate. Ally was too old on our first cruise, but to think of the younger kids dancing with princesses, or other characters, in the Oceaneer's Club, is just mind blowing! You'd never find that in the parks!

You got that right! :thumbsup2

Loved him! He was just professional enough but still able to cut up with us and have fun. Last year we had "Francois" and he was way too stuffy......

17. karajeboo

That fish extender was a life saver... for Ally!

The whole trip Jeff kept asking Ally, "how's your arm?" :rotfl2:

We have it on video too and it really shows the ginormous ships, but I can't figure out how to get it uploaded.... aarrgghh!

18. JKSWonder

JKSWonder Twelve plus trips and counting

Kara, how did Ally carry her wave phone around? I realized too late that I don't really have a fanny pack or anything like that for my Allison and I know the phone doesn't have a clip or anything. I could give her a small drawstring bag to put it in, but since my daughter mostly lives in the clouds, surrounded by rainbows and unicorns, I'm sure the bag containing the phone could get left behind just as easily.

We leave on Thursday for our cruise on Saturday.

19. karajeboo

I got her a little Vera Bradley cross body bag (about 6" high and 4" wide?) and she just wore that all the time. I have absolutely no idea how she lost it. She may have just had it in her pocket that day...... a mistake she didn't make again! :rolleyes1

20. Beth D

Beth D DIS Veteran

Hooray for FE and found stuff! That would have been about 40 DOD's! Or 39 too many in my book!

I love the expression on Ally's face in the last picture with Goofy!

21. weswife

weswife DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

WOW!!!!! Your report was AWESOME! I loved the pics and videos! Your details were great!

Your trip looked like everyone had an amazing time! :goodvibes I am super excited for our 1st cruise on the Dream! I hope my family enjoys our trip as much as yours did.

As a side note my DH's video skills are equal to yours. My DH took a few still shots last year because he was sick of people asking if I went on the trip! :lmao:

Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories! pixiedust: