The Many Adventures of Tart Girl and Underdog... Western Oct 20, 2007

Now that the holidays are over i thought id pop in and share a few comments about different aspects of our cruise.:wizard:
FOOD
Robin and i arnt food critics by any means and everything we had was just fine with us. I am strictly a meat and potatoes kind of guy and ordered mostly
the steak or chicken every night and they were great.:thumbsup2
Our servers were great!! We always bond with our servers and it makes dinner more fun.:woohoo:
ENTERTAINMENT
We found the entertainment to be great once again.(aside from the afore mentioned bra dancing in rockn bar d):eek:
Michael Harrison put on a great show. His adult evening show was even funnier.(you missed the dancing penguins):laughing: :laughing:
The band Elite was very good and we got to know them very well as we spent a LOT of time in rockn bar d.
The stage shows are always great however we skipped Twice Charmed this time as we saw it in 2005 and didnt care for it.(would rather have Hercules)
more later.....

Tart and dog!:grouphug: Love, love, loved it! We can't wait to meet everyone ion October 09. Now I get a few of the "inside" jokes. ;)

Originally Posted by JOANNEL
We don't watch anything live anymore, I love my DVR.

You and Nancy and your DVRS:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Last night we cleaned it out so she can record all her shows while we are gone. CSI Miami, CSI LA, The Mentalest,Biggest Losser,. What can I tell. It will be full when we get back:lmao::lmao:.

Dan

Good Morning Everybody

Well one more night at home and we are on our way:cool1::cool1::cool1:.
We are all packed running out of food:rotfl::rotfl:. If things go right we will be leaving early afternoon tomorrow for Portland.Stay overnight catch the 6:00AM Jet Blue out of Portland and be in FLA by 10:15 and in the World by 11:30 just in time for lunch THUR.

Dan

Cont... Day 3, Monday, October 22

(I failed to mention that 20 of us disers decided to play a little dis tag. The idea was to fill a little bag with novelties from your state or country. We each had a list of the disers. When we received a dis bag at our door, we would deliver one to the next person on our list. You had to do it without getting caught.)

We were up at 7:30. Mike went up to deck 10 to shoot hoops. Fellow disers, Chuck & Tony came out for a little while. I met Mike for breakfast at Topsiders.. mmmmmmm, oatmeal. I can't believe I had access to all that breakfast food and all I ate was oatmeal and a piece of toast. :idea:

All of us disers met at Sessions at 10:30 and took a group pic. You should have seen all the cameras lined up. It was pretty funny.

This pic of our group was one I copied from another diser. Don't remember who's it was, but it turned out better than mine... I think it's Rose's. Thanks! :thumbsup2

everyone.jpg

Many of the disers then went to the wine tasting. Those of us who don't drink wine had a strawberry smoothie meet. We met in Quiet Cove. Although, it wasn't very quiet when we got there. oops. :guilty: We had a great time though. :rotfl2:

From the left... Walt, Di, Chuck, Nancy, Me, Mike and Cass

DCLOct2007007.jpg

Did a little shopping... bought some jewelry, then decided to hit the pool. Went back to the room to change. What was waiting for us at the door? A dis tag bag. :woohoo: We now had to deliver one of our bags. We went into our room to see who was next on our list. Crap deck 6... again. :lmao: I swear most of you disers were on deck 6. We were in the dungeon on deck 2. It usually took too long to wait for the elevator, so we always used the stairs. I think we climbed those stairs 25 times delivering to deck 6. :lmao: :lmao:

Really, we had a great time doing it. It was always a joke for us because we no sooner got done delivering one to deck 6, we'd get back to our room and there would be another one waiting for us. And then it was back to deck 6 again. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Here's a pic of our stateroom door.

DSC00409.jpg

After swimming, we went to AP for dinner. It was formal night. Celebrated our 32nd anniversay with a cake. Walt & Di bought us a crystal Mickey. It was a perfect gift. Thanks guys. :thumbsup2

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

After dinner, we went to the show. Then on to.......
(I'll give you one guess)

Yep... Rockin Bar D....Walt & Di were dancing up a storm.

Here's some of the fun at RBD

Fellow disers Carrie, Scott and Janice.

DSC00412-1.jpg

Mike & I danced some fast songs, but when he starts his John Travolta, "Saturday Night Fever" thing... I'm sorry, I have to stop him. :rolleyes: :lmao: I think I'm going to get him some dance lessons before the KK2 reunion cruise.

We headed back to the room. Another late night. But we set the clocks back for Grand Cayman. Yes, and extra hour of sleep. We're getting up at 5:30 am. We have an early excursion tomorrow.

Well, we're coming up to the funny part... where Robin freaks out.

Until Tomorrow guys.

I am a lurker who is going on a WC in Jan. I have to say I am really enjoying your trip report. I had to comment on the John Travolta thing. When DH (thinks he is a 20 year old again) dose the electric slide I run (not walk) for the hills. The man needs pads for protection. He literally looks like he is having a seizure.:rotfl: Anyway that comment just got me going. It’s nice to know another woman’s husband does stuff like that as well.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter