The Many Adventures of Tart Girl and Underdog... Western Oct 20, 2007

Dyerneeds

chics dig the scar
Disney Cruise No. 4 starring Robin as Tart Girl (also known as Tart Annihilator) and Mike as Underdog... also staring, the legendary disers called "The Konked Kruisers".
Robin here... with Mike looking over my shoulder. (This is a team effort.) :)

The build up for the cruise started over a year prior when we jumped on the October 20, 2007 dis thread. Two of the couples, Walt & Di and Cass & Rob, cruised with us in Oct of 2005. :woohoo:

We had booked a Cat 12 Gty hoping for an upgrade. We learned from our previous cruises that we don't spend much time in our room (As our fellow disers know) ;) and chose to reserve an inside stateroom. And as look would have it... We got our upgrade. :thumbsup2 We got a porthole... stateroom 2566. :thumbsup2

The time was getting near...and before we knew it, we were doing our
"Doc Dance" :banana: :banana: Now, packing has always been my job, as I am the "Master Packer". :rotfl2:

As you can see... It's organized chaos... But I know where everything is. ;)

DSC00240.jpg

October 19, 2007
The day had finally come...We flew out of Akron and we were in Florida in just over 2 hrs... :woohoo: Picked up our rental car and headed for Port Canaveral. We had a ressie at The Radisson. We would be gettting to the terminal about 10:30 tomorrow. :cloud9:

DSC00332-1.jpg

When we arrived at the Radisson, we decided to drive down to Flounder Rd. to check out the restaurants and see what ships that were in port. We turned in early that night only to wake up at 4:45 AM. All we could think of was The Magic coming in to port... So we got dressed and headed down to the channel.

Sure enough... we got out of the car and there she was, The Magic... coming in to port. She was so quiet, if you would have closed your eyes, you never would have known she was there. It was the greatest feeling.

DSC00314.jpg

It was finally here... we dropped our car off at budget and they transported us to the terminal. The gates weren't open yet... there was a line of people waiting to get in. As we looked at the line we started recogizing other Konked Kruisers. (Jen, Pete, Jeff, Scott, Mike...) What a rush. :grouphug:

We entered the terminal, got a No. 2 boarding pass, found a seat and watched for other KKers.

DSC00340.jpg

usterminal.jpg

My only regret is that I didn't take any pics. I did have the video camera going most of the time. It was great seeing everyone that we had been talking to for the past 13 months.

We boarded the ship, walked through the atrium and ran into our server from our last cruise, Everlee. We talked and were happy to hear he had been promoted.

There was dis meet at 3:00 at the Mickey Pool. It was like watching a bunch of old friends. I never would have dreamed that we'd have such a great time together.

Stayed tuned for the crazy time at Rockin Bar D... ;) :rotfl2:

Cont....tomorrow.

I'm staying tuned in (subscribing). I seriously need to know what actually happened in RockinBar D, can't believe we missed all the fun.
Great start Tart and Underdog:thumbsup2

Great start Robin and Mike....heres a shot of you boarding the ship...we were boarding on the other gangplank and got a great shot:goodvibes

I just love Robins expression!

P1020456.jpg

Great start Robin and Mike....heres a shot of you boarding the ship...we were boarding on the other gangplank and got a great shot:goodvibes

I just love Robins expression!

P1020456.jpg

thats a great pic!!thanks for posting it.:thumbsup2
its a good pic of me(underdog) because the video camera is covering up my
ugly mug.:rolleyes1

I'm staying tuned in (subscribing). I seriously need to know what actually happened in RockinBar D, can't believe we missed all the fun.
Great start Tart and Underdog:thumbsup2

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
what happened on the magic, stays on the magic. right robin? honey, :bride:
sweetie:cutie:
:laughing: :laughing:

Oooooh, this is going to be good!!:banana: This thread will explode during the Rockin Bar D posts. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Great start Robin and Mike

Cont. Day 1 on the Magic

...picking up from our 3:00 dis meet. We had to cut it a little short and get ready for our early dining.

We had previously arranged for a lot of us to link up our dining rotation. They accomodated us by putting a lot of us disers in the same vicinity of the room. Aside from a few initial problems, it worked out very well. It was great. :goodvibes

Our servers were Laura and Leesa. They were a little rough around the edges at first but settled in quickly. I think Mike threw them off with his quirky eating habits. :rolleyes: Separate plates so his food doesn't touch? Come on. :rotfl2:

After dinner, we went to the show... great, as usual. We then headed to Rockin Bar D with Walt & Di. We listened to the band, Elite... who, by the way were very good. They had a great rapport with they're audience and were a cute couple who had been married only 6 months.

After a little music Trent came out and asked for teams of 4 or 5 to partake in a scavenger hunt. So we volunteered.

For those of you disers who didn't get to see it that first night. Here's a little overview.

Mike & I and Walt & Di and Carrie. Cass was also with us and donated her lime from her drink which we had to put between our teeth and walk up to Trent.

Here's where the fun began. Each team was given a card with a team number on it. Trent would tell us to bring up our number and an item. When that item was impossible... you had to use your imagination. (eg. an elephant... you had to go up and do an elephant imitation) We had to be creative. For each task, we got a point and 2 points if it was creative.

Here's how it went...

One task was... your number and a navigator. We always carry one on with us, so we got a point.

As the game went on, it got a little tougher. Trent asked for a tattoo. Thanks for that Carrie. We got an extra point because she had a Mickey one.

We were kicking butt... Then Trent said... "Team no 1, how many people are on your team?" We said 5. He didn't believe us, so his next task was

"I want your no. and a woman wearing 3 men's belts." He then said. "Team no. 1 you have to have 6 belts because you have more people."

So I stood up and Mike and Walt gave me their belts. As I was putting them on, Carrie grabbed her dh's, Scott, and put it on me. We were out of people with belts so we put Walt & Di's Lanyard's around each of my legs and called them garter belts.
When I went up to show Trent, I only had 5 belts so I told him. "I also was wearing a chastidy belt that I couldn't show him." It worked. :thumbsup2

We got the point. :woohoo:

Trent even asked for false teeth. Everyone looked at each other, thinking we were in trouble. Mike flew out of his seat and pulled out his partial. I wish you could have seen the faces on the other disers. (he had a cyst that caused him to lose some bone and a front tooth)

Cass replied, "You guys are made for this game." :rotfl2:

At one point, Trent asked for a man wearing lipstick. So I pulled some out of my purse, which I rarely carry, and started putting it on Mike. He said,
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I handed him the number and shoved him out there.
:yay: Another point.

At another point, Trent asked for a man wearing a bra... there was a silence in our group and I thought... Oh, Crap... No one is doing it, I'm going to have to do it. (I was wearing a layered look, it would work.)

But... I turned around a there was Carrie, holding her bra in the air.

THANK YOU CARRIE! :rotfl2: (That would have been way too much "personality" loose in Rockin Bar D)

We grabbed Mike, (Once again), put it on him and shoved him out there. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was afraid the next task was going to be a woman wearing man's pants... so I told Walt, you may have to do it. You have a long shirt on. He looked at me reluctantly and said, "Ok, I'll do it" He'd do it for the team. Sorry Walt, Trent never asked for it. You were probably sweating the rest of the game. :rotfl:

The final task... Trent wanted, a man carrying a purse, wearing lipstick, womans shoes, a woman's earring, and wearing a bra.

Here we go again...Miiiiiiike, (This poor guy will do anything for me.)

I immediately turned to him with my lipstick and smeared it all over his mouth and Carrie took off her bra again. (it was very tastefully done, no skin showing) We continued to add Di's earring and I think it was her purse.

We shoved him out there again. Only this time, Trent made all the guys stand up in front of the audience. The whole time, I could read Mike's lips as he looked at me. "I hate you!" :lmao: :lmao:

Trent decided to throw out the points and make the guys strut to see who wins. He introduced each one of them. He came to Mike and said, that lipstick looks like you just finished shoving a hot dog in your mouth. Mike's shirt was partially unbuttoned showing his heart surgery scar.

Trent said, "I love your unbuttoned look." Mike said, "Chicks dig the scar."
The guys strutted one by one as we hooted and screamed.

Mike looked over and saw fellow disers, Nancy & Chuck and they're family. (Nancy's & Chucks kids and Mike were suppose to have a shoot-out up on deck)

Mike said, "Don't applaud guys or I'll take you down on the basketball court."

Uh, you're threats didn't work Mike. Guess who won?

What a night and it's all on video. :woohoo: Word got out with all the disers and I spent the next day or so showing that video to everyone.

A little pic of the dance. Thanks to Nancy.

mikedance.jpg

Check out that lipstick application. :laughing:

DSC00374.jpg

It was a long day... we had been up since 4:45 in the morning watching The Magic come in. It was now 1:15 AM and we finished out the day by going up on deck to watch for falling stars and check out the night sky. Mike shot a few hoops and we hit the sack.

More to come... Tommorrow, Key West.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Sean and I are crying we are laughing so hard! Can't wait for kk2! You 2 are such a hoot! And our shy little Carrie, who'd a thunk it!

I'm lovin this. And the video was too funny!:rotfl2: I can't wait to hear more, more, more!!!!!

Ok, this sounds like too much fun.
We were the cruise right after you guys & we walked into Rockin Bar D that first night to a similar scene...........hilarious.

I am glad I was there to witness said hilarity :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Too bad they didn't have babysitting available that first night, Rob would have enjoyed seeing Mike up there in drag :rolleyes1 :lmao: Oh well, there's always KK2 :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read the rest Robin! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter