The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Pinky166, Feb 12, 2013.

?

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

1. The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

2. From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

3. Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

4. WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

5. We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Con5421

Con5421 Mouseketeer

No, it's only a one day cruise. But i will take a lot of picture's

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Con5421

Con5421 Mouseketeer

We're also going to do this summer Alaska but we go whit disney.

4. fly4free2

fly4free2 Dis Veteran

Being a retired airline employee maybe I can clarify for you the weight restrictions. As you said, it's going in a different bag, same total is still going onboard. That is true, however, if that agent is being monitored, and oh yes you better believe they are, and you let that go it could be a very costly mistake on your ( agent) part. You can be written up for not following the rules or in some cases more action could be taken. So don't think there was any "power" struggle going on just sayin.

5. geffric

geffric <font color=teal>DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell

:thumbsup2

Thanks Claire for all your hard work.

I finally voted..

Is there an I voted sticker???;)

Just got home from work, need to have lunch/dinner and play with the cat as she is running all over the place..
    Then off to book hotels for drive to WDW in 2 weeks..( spring break for #2) so we will pick him up in Champaign and drive to WDW from there..

BTW can I wear my Mistresss of All Evil t-shirt that I got at MK for the Soccerer game for Villians night with a jacket snd capri's??

6. DanieD0909

DanieD0909 Mouseketeer

Hopefully my DD Sabrina and Elliott can be buddies...I haven't seen many little girls on this cruise yet. She will be almost two on the cruise ( her bday is 9/26) :)

7. DanieD0909

DanieD0909 Mouseketeer

Hi Helen,
    My daughter Sabrina will be almost 2 on the cruise (her birthday is just a few days later!) looking forward to meeting you and Fallon!

8. MedicGoofy

MedicGoofy DIS Veteran

9. MedicGoofy

MedicGoofy DIS Veteran

I know, I think I sat at the computer staring at the choices for a good 5 minutes:confused3 I was torn between 2 as well....I'm glad that the obviously popular one is my second choice:thumbsup2

10. disdel

disdel Ears? Anyone remember the GEnie boards?

My apologies, Evelyn, on how that came across. I worked in all three NYC airports, (JFK, LGA, EWR), and have many friends all across the industry, and know what you are saying. I've seen Station Managers written up for extending even a small courtesy that was second-guessed by a bean-counter. I've watched the whole deterioration over the years, and been mortified at how some of my friends have been treated by "management". "Management" is what generates that bureaucratic mindset.
    Again, my apologies, and I hope we get to have some interesting conversations aboard

Regards, Ken

11. Nat Tucker

Nat Tucker Mouseketeer

Hey folks! I thought i was early signing up but see that there is a full community established. I wish i signed up last week because the price jumped $500. Argh.

We just got our 2 week fix in December on the eastbound Panama Canal so totally looking forward to this.

It will be me and my hubby only. Leaving the boys at home who will be in middle school then. This will be our 8th cruise by then. I do have two cruises scheduled as of now (sept DVC member cruise and the Thanksgiving West Caribbean on the Fantasy). Who knows what could happen tween now and then. :-)

Would love to sign up for FE.

See yall soon.

Nat

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

12. fly4free2

fly4free2 Dis Veteran

Apology excepted, I did not mean to get on my "soapbox", I know that so many airlines are charging for every little thing and it can be overkill. I was very fortunate to have worked for Southwest Airlines and "bags fly free" :lmao::lmao: I am sure we can commiserate on experiences. :cool1::cool1:

13. JessicasMom

JessicasMom Working to Travel

Thanks for sharing! We're all looking forward to this cruise anyway, but the more I see of the Pearl, the more I like it. The rates are definitely reasonable; DD and her friend are sharing an oceanview for $946 pp, incl all taxes, fees and prepaid gratuities. We're in a concierge cabin, also for a much better rate that DCL's. But you have to love the repositioning cruises....phenomenal rates on every line!

No little ones anymore, but we're just down the hall in 6612. :wave2:Hi Neighbor!

My mother is famous for having one bag with 70lbs and one with 30....she can't quite grasp the weight limits :scratchin. We have learned to check her luggage before a flight, or else she would be the frantic one doing the airport shuffle! We always carry a scale ::yes::.

I'm sure we'll both have an amazing time :cool1::cool1::cool1:!
    What category jumped??

Glad you're joining us. The PC was amazing, wasn't it? It's hard to do less than a 14-day anymore, but almost any cruise is better than no cruise :goodvibes.

14. JessicasMom

JessicasMom Working to Travel

One more for the roll call: DD Jess is definitely joining us. :cheer2::banana::cool1::yay::woohoo: Yes, this makes me very happy! She's my drink-of-the-day and tastings buddy.....;)

15. MedicGoofy

MedicGoofy DIS Veteran

So I come onto here, hoping there would be lots of chatter. But nothing!! I hope you are all having a great sleep while I work my night shift:). Look forward to catching up when I wake up later today.

16. AlexandNessa

AlexandNessa <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green

Good morning! It's 3:25 am here and I've been up for an hour....

Maybe we can start a mini-group for us sleep shifters. Like the Champagne Girls, but with insomnia ... Think the Magic would mind finding us a place to meet at 3am?

17. MedicGoofy

MedicGoofy DIS Veteran

I think that would be a great idea!!! A support group for us WBTA cruisers suffering from night shift insomnia:)

18. AlexandNessa

AlexandNessa <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green

Yes! At least we'd have some company. Plus, an hour back for 6 nights throws me off too.

I'm seriously considering going to the grocery store right now....

19. Con5421

Con5421 Mouseketeer

20. Con5421

Con5421 Mouseketeer

Is there anyone here that has the thimble from the Disney Dream, and wants to sell it?

I collect thimbles, and i have seen them on a site but they don't send them to Europe.

Thanks,
    Connie

21. mdwoodman

mdwoodman Once a Marine, Always a Marine!

Claire, a process question. If none of the names receives more than 50%, will there be a run-off?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.