The lovebugs, am I in for it?

Just curious, what are love bugs? I'm assuming they're insects and not a singing group or dance troupe :rotfl2: .

I wouldn't worry about lovebugs for one second. We were there last week when they were at they're peak and I hardly noticed them. They didn't bother us at all. Of course, I knew what they were and that they are harmless. There were a few people at the bus stops freaking out because they had no clue what they were and thought they were gonna get bit. As long as you don't have children that are afraid of bugs in general you probably won't even notice them.

When we were there last week there were a few here and there mostly saw more around water than anywhere else but for the most part they were not a problem at all

We're here now...they aren't bad at all.
The entrance to Epcot was disgusting and they were everywhere.
But besides that we've seen only a few here and there.

We are here now. The bugs are definitely out, but not ridiculous. They were crawling on our pool chairs yesterday and were really pesky at the bus stop a few mornings. But I'm terrified of all bugs and was so afraid that I would have panic attacks... But they really aren't that bad. Hardly see them in parks... Just at hotel

I wouldn't worry about them. They make a mess on the car but that's about it. Easily handled when you stop for gas (if you're driving). I think the main "swarm" of the season has died down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter