<The LINKS to '08 YOAMD Rules!!> Have ?'s find the ANSWER HERE, catalog link included

How do you know if you won something?
And if you would win that months would they send it that month or the end of the year when its over?

:thumbsup2 Yes, you can send a postcard for each family member. If there are five of you, you can mail five cards every day.

Good luck!

Thanks for the information. Last year I was sending out the postcards for only my husband and I. We didn't win anything but, we weren't consistant either.
I know if I do the entire family the kids will bug me (remind me):rotfl: to send the cards out everyday. So hopefully we will win something.

How do you know if you won something?
And if you would win that months would they send it that month or the end of the year when its over?

The rules note that the daily drawings for the previous month are done on about the 20th of every month.

Then it takes 55 days to notify you of a win.

So if you sent an entry today (February 18), your entry wouldn't be considered until the March 20 drawing, and if you won you'd know before May 15.

Remember the three P's of winning a contest: persistence, postage and patience.

Wish some luck would come our way...been sending in entries since last year only to win nothing. :sad2: Even our trips - we won nothing (but we were just happy to be at Disney, so it didn't matter).

And this year it doesn't look like we'll be going to Disney :sad1: due to DH having quintuple bypass recently and he still needs bypass surgery on both legs.

It would certainly cheer him up if we won. Oh well! At least the post office is getting a work out! :rotfl:

Wish some luck would come our way...been sending in entries since last year only to win nothing. :sad2: Even our trips - we won nothing (but we were just happy to be at Disney, so it didn't matter).

And this year it doesn't look like we'll be going to Disney :sad1: due to DH having quintuple bypass recently and he still needs bypass surgery on both legs.

It would certainly cheer him up if we won. Oh well! At least the post office is getting a work out! :rotfl:

Awe wishing you guys luck. pixiedust:

Someone won the DVC prize by Mail, check out the DVC boards

SEND IN THOSE POST CARDS PEOPLE!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Off to the post office to buy more postcards :hippie:

Just giving this a bump for any newbies out there. And to ask this question. Why is it that people are having a hard time understanding how YOAMD works? Its not that difficult. I keep reading people asking how to sign up to win and where? :confused3 Its plain and simple. There is NO signing up. You just go to the parks or DTD and thats it. Or send your postcards in through the mail. At first it was OK to ask those questions. But now that its been going on for over a year, theres tons and tons of threads on YOAMD, but yet people keep asking the exact same quesitons, over and over. And frankly, Im so sick of reading those same questions. Yes I know I dont have to read them, but would it kill anyone to look on the boards for the answer before posting a new thread about a question that has been asked and answered a thousand times already? Isnt that part of the rules for the board anyway? Seek before asking? :confused3

On the side note - I did enter my 1st time today by mail. Praying that I win something all the way to the mailbox. And what do you know I find in the mail? Nothing but pixie dust! pixiedust: I put my entry in the mail, put my key into the lock on my mailbox opened it, and found 1 - a rebate check sent to DH for $252!! :banana: :cheer2: :yay: Which will now go towards our Disney trip this August AND the customized maps I ordered from disneyworld.com. I felt like crying I was so happy. So who knows, since I got pixie dust in my mail today, maybe the pixie dust will transfer to the outgoing box and land on my entry and stay on my entry until they get it and send me something. I plan on entering once a week.

Well good luck on your post cards.

As for the asking the same question over and over I just send them a link to this thread or tell them where to find it.

I wish the mods would make it a sticky.

I was just reading the prizes to be awarded and saw that who ever won the Pirate Cruise is going in 2 days on the 13th of July. That was cool to read and think about!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Well good luck to everyone!! To bad everyone can't get something!!:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

We are going in August and I hope my kids get ears or the lanyards, that would be great!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter